63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Tested. Used a Wondfo and a FRER. Very negative, no need to show you my negative.

Fingers are still crossed but I'm probably deluding myself.

Does having a very long luteal phase (16-18 days) affect when the body starts to create hCG? O

Hcg starts producing after implantation. That can happen as late as 12dpo

I had implantation bleeding last Thursday night (a little under a week ago)

Wait is killing me!

Praying for everyone else who is testing today!

I had a little spotting at 6dpo. That was Saturday. Had got squinted lines at 7,8 and 9dpo then a better line today. Not calling it bfp yet though. The

Good luck to you. I hope you get a bfp soon.

That's so exciting for you! Sticky vibes!

I'm extremely petite (100 lbs) so I'm hoping I'm not making much hormone. I confirmed my daughter's pregnancy with a FRER a week after missing my period and the line showed up instantly but it was faint compared to what I see from ladies just 12dpo.

AF is due today and cramping has been very mild compared to previous months... no sign yet! Im really hoping she stays away! Still holding out until the 4th to test!

That's awesome Liz! Sending you sticky pregnant vibes!

That's so exciting for you! Sticky vibes!

I'm extremely petite (100 lbs) so I'm hoping I'm not making much hormone. I confirmed my daughter's pregnancy with a FRER a week after missing my period and the line showed up instantly but it was faint compared to what I see from ladies just 12dpo.

Line intensity varies depending on implantation. I hope that it's just a shy little bean.

Thanks 28329. Even if it's not it isn't the end of the world because I'm officially TRYING TO CONCEIVE and not impatiently waiting while cherishing this one little cheat/accident! Ahhhhhh such an amazing feeling.

Well, I if no bfp this time then I hope it happens quickly for you.

Me too!

Oh I forgot to mention I took an OPK yesterday. It had a line, nowhere near positive. I've heard it can be an early pregnancy sign if my LH is still up a while post-O so I'm using that silly test to help keep my faith alive.

Be there, shy bean!

I'm having the most strange cycle ever. I guess my spotting yesterday wasn't AF coming, but was O even though I had a positive opk like last week...

Fx 28329! That definately looks positive. And happy birthday.

Good luck to the ladies testing today!

I tested this morning and got a bfn. I also got a massive temp drop this morning (half a degree!). No idea why as I've never had that happen except the day before af. :shrug:

Mark me as a :bfp: please. I it's faint but pink. Instant line with diluted afternoon urine :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20170301_133818.jpg
    IMG_20170301_133818.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations!

Now, can someone come and prize the tests out of my hands? I *know* it's too early. Way way too early. So why? WHY am I testing? :dohh:

Bfn of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->