63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Smurphy- Low carb diets are suppose to be excellent for PCOS. I know for me I definitely lose weight quickly and have even ovulated on my own within the first couple of weeks.

I have also used Lydia Pinkham (active ingredient black cohosh) to help me ovulate. I took it the first half of my cycle and stopped right before o. The three cycles I used it I did o. I got pregnant the first one but had a chemical.

krissie - Yes! Low-carb is the only way I've been able to lose weight. Agian, fortunately I don't gain without it, but I also don't lose a hair unless I'm being pretty diligent about carb intake. I'm still pretty heavy, so if I keep at it consistently, I have no doubts it will help with my cycles.

krissie - Yes! Low-carb is the only way I've been able to lose weight. Agian, fortunately I don't gain without it, but I also don't lose a hair unless I'm being pretty diligent about carb intake. I'm still pretty heavy, so if I keep at it consistently, I have no doubts it will help with my cycles.

That is exactly me! I don't gain if I just eat whatever. But if I just try a bit I can lose pretty easily. Fx you have some success getting your cycles to regulate.

I was naughty and took a test today. Two days of sickness and other symptoms made me impatient. Got a BFN. I expected it but couldn't help but hope. Going to wait a week like I should have done. I feel so upset and silly.

Its almost March!! (2.5 hours to go where i am)

I think i added everyone so far, let me know if I missed someone :thumbup:

Pinkmonki - i added you to the day of expected af, but feel free to share your tests earlier

28329 - are you testing again tmw to see if your faint line becomes real?

Mothertoone, Wrapunzel, Dream_dream - good luck with your testing tmw!
Let us know how it goes.

Any symptoms from those of you in the tww?

Afm: im still waiting for +opk and for temp rise :dohh:

Not too much going on here. I have been having crazy hot flashes and a bit of yellow globby cm. Not sure either of those are typical tww things for me. But definitely not enough to be excited about.

Edit: and just moody! But that's typical tww.

Scarlet I have a hard time resisting, too. I've used like 20 tests in the last 8-9 days. I took an hcg test and an OPK today. The ovulation test had a second line and the hcg was start white. Fingers are crossed for a faint positive on my FRER tomorrow

I would like to join please. I started spotting today, so AF should hit fully tomorrow. If everything goes the way it should, I will start testing on the 22nd.

This is my first cycle with Femara, injectables, Ovidrel, and IUI. I'm really hopeful about this cycle being the one. :)

wantingagirl -

How awesome! I've always thought March was a great month :happydance:

smurphy you should look into acupuncture, ovaboost (which contains myoinositol which is supposed to be great for women with pcos) and vitex. There is no guarantee you will be able to regulate your cycles or O without meds, but TCM via acupuncture is a good place to start if that's your goal.

Thanks for the suggestions, Belle. I actually have myo-inositol, but it felt really redundant, since I'm already on 2000mg of Metformin. They both help with glucose intolerance. I didn't find it helpful after months of using it, so I stopped. As for Vitex, I keep seeing advice to use caution with PCOS (even though it's viral with PCOSers.) Depending on what's wrong hormonally, it can actually make things worse. You need to be on it for months to see benefits, and I'm not really willing to pump something into my body for months without knowing if it's going to improve things or worsen them. On acupuncture, I'm considering it but I will probably keep putting it off for a while.

I'm trying to just focus on the lifestyle changes I began making last year. I keep picking it up, falling off the wagon, picking it back up, etc. The good news is that I've lost about 15% of my starting weight and I haven't put it back on. When I stop paying attention, I just stall. But with such a big amount left to lose, stalling isn't ideal either. So I'm going to try to be more diligent with it and also try to eat/avoid foods that can help/hurt my hormone imbalanced and thyroid.

I also ran out of my normal multi-vitamins so I finally started my prenatal ones today. Hopefully they benefit me a bit more.

I know how hard and frustrating it is with thyroid problems, especially trying to lose weight. I have Hashimoto's and over the course of about 5 years I gained 110 lbs. The only way I can lose weight is to stick to a super strict diet of lean proteins, nuts/seeds, greens and some fruit. AND I plateau all the time. I've lost and gained so much weight, it's crazy. Trying to get back on track now since I'm TTC and the thought of gaining baby weight on top of what I weigh now is just scary!

Good luck to you! Don't let the frustration get you down! And congrats on losing the 15% so far!

I have Hashimoto's also... but I have been very lucky that my thyroid levels have been super steady with 50mcgs of levothyroxine.

I have just been diagnosed with Hashimotos a day ago. Such a scary sounding disorder!
So that explains alot regarding my weight, energy levels, troubles with ttc etc....

Anyways... looking at my chart i think that i ovulated yesterday, but got my positive opk today morning. So is o done or still coming? I'm confused...

Today is 10dpo. Today is also my birthday. Is this my birthday present?

Attachments

• IMG_20170301_082614.jpg
    IMG_20170301_082614.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
:happydance:
Looks like a bfp to me! Happy happy!
:happydance::hugs::happydance:

I have 2 super drug 4 days early tests and 2 cb digital. I think I'm going to test again later. I can't stop shaking.

To add, that test had a line at 2 minutes and that picture was at 3 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->