63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Well I'm CD 14 today and my cp is in full SHOW so I really don't think I've O'd yet. Today might be the day! At any rate I seem to be done with those CD 12 ovulations (I haven't had one that early in months and they used to be the norm!). Here's to hoping CD 14 will become my new norm!

Hi everybody, can I join in? I'm doing a medicated IUI cycle, it's my last-ever cycle TTC regardless of outcome. Ultrasound this morning said one good and one pretty ok follicle so Dr things we can trigger Sunday for IUI Monday (depending on Friday's ultrasound). That would have me testing March 18 or so! :)

Think I'm out for testing on 3rd. Spotting started yesterday and has increased.

Question: if I have a 14 day luteal phase, and spot from day 11. Will this affect implantation occurring?

Oh, also don't know if yesterday was 9dpo or 11dpo. Back to temping next cycle

10 dpo do you what i see. I couldnt wait till the 3rd to test

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r606/quillzmom/20170301_131743.jpg

I can definitely see it!!! Congrats!!

Has anyone had any symptoms yet?
Last night I got up 3 times to go to the bathroom. I've hd a terrible sleep. I never usually have to do so, and if I do it is only once.
Also the gas and bloating is out of control. With slight nausea that comes and goes. I'm not usually one to symptom spot, but this is a little crazy.
My cycles vary and I'm basing this one off the last 2 which were 30 days, making AF due 8/3. Is it too early for symptoms??

Thanks ladies xx

Ahh it's March 1st and we already have 2 BFPS?! Congrats ladies!!

Teacherlynn-glad to see you O'd and weren't having an annovulatory cycle!!

AFM still waiting on the positive opk. I was hoping to O sooner than last cycle (CD 25/26) but it doesn't look like that's happening. FX'd that I don't O any later than that! At least my temps are more stable than last cycle.. don't know if that's a good thing or if it even matters lol

I can definitely see it!!! Congrats!!

Has anyone had any symptoms yet?
Last night I got up 3 times to go to the bathroom. I've hd a terrible sleep. I never usually have to do so, and if I do it is only once.
Also the gas and bloating is out of control. With slight nausea that comes and goes. I'm not usually one to symptom spot, but this is a little crazy.
My cycles vary and I'm basing this one off the last 2 which were 30 days, making AF due 8/3. Is it too early for symptoms??

Thanks ladies xx

Ive been tired and my ovulation tests went negative and then back to positive last week

Congrats 28329 and dream!! <3

I was going to test on March 3rd, but got AF today. I'm out for that cycle but not necessarily for the whole month. I have blood work scheduled for Friday and will likely take Clomid again. If this cycle is anything like last, I would be taking Ovidrel on CD12 and doing an IUI on CD13. If that's the case, I will be testing again on March 27th.

Okay, AF is now a day late and I'm still noticing mild aches as I always do when I'm due but I've noticed a lot more discharge? Normally I get really dry at this time?

Someone please tell me not to get my hopes up!! Still holding out on testing, if she doesn't come today I might test tomorrow instead of the 4th if I can't wait.

Hoping you get a surprise tomorrow Liz!!

CONGRATS on or first two BFP's!!! I can't believe it's the first and already TWO of them <3 Totally gives me hope this will be a fabulous month!!

AFM I'm waiting to O. Last Clomid pill is tomorrow and I'll start my OPK's. I've already had some crazy weird stuff happening this cy...my breast are leaking milk, I nursed my two dd's but haven't had leaky boobs in years so I think the Provera and Clomid are definitely changing up my hormones lol. Also I had creamy sticky ewcm today, af ended yesterday and I'm on day 4 of 5 of my Clomid so that's strange to me too. I'm already anxious to start POAS so I'm happy to start my OPK's and praying like crazy I see a + on one of them this month!! Who else is waiting to O?

Question: if I have a 14 day luteal phase, and spot from day 11. Will this affect implantation occurring?

I think you're fine if you start spotting at 11 dpo, there's enough time for implantation. I have 11 days LP and I've had two successful pregnancies.

Congrats Dream! Happy 9 months!

AFM, 7 dpo, nothing to report. Waiting...

My temps dropped again so im waiting to o too! Fingers crossed for today!

So I decided to be good and not torture myself with more testing, since I know it's too early and it'll be a BFN. And I've all but convinced myself that my symptoms are all in my head..

And then I get a tingling in my breasts. Like a 'let down' feeling if you've ever breastfed. Wtf thinks I? That's NEVER happened during my cycle. Low and behold, I look and there is indeed tiny droplets.

I have no clue what's going on. This hasn't happened before even during my pregnancies that I lost. All my children have been BF but youngest weaned over twelve months ago. In fact I've been pregnant four times whilst nursing and never noticed anything different. Colour me confused.

Bodies are so dang weird. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->