63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Pinkmonki!!! My left breast made straight-up MILK for a single day at like 9DPO. I don't understand why. I'm 12dpo now and tests are still negative

11dpo fmu. It's darker :happydance:

Good luck to all testing today.

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_080518.jpg
    IMG_20170302_080518.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
Pinkmonki!!! My left breast made straight-up MILK for a single day at like 9DPO. I don't understand why. I'm 12dpo now and tests are still negative

It's so weird isn't it?! I've never had this happen before so I have no idea what to make of it. :shrug:

It has never happened to me before either!! I was so shocked at the let-down sensation. It felt exactly like it did after I gave birth -- fiery hot pain of letdown. I didn't actually leak I had to squeeze. Leftie never stopped having colostrum after my daughter weaned, but it had actual white milk. Right hasn't made anything in over a year and it had colostrum. :shrug:

If I'm not pregnant I might actually go see a counselor because I'm concerned that I managed to make myself lactate. Hysterical pregnancy is a thing

It has never happened to me before either!! I was so shocked at the let-down sensation. It felt exactly like it did after I gave birth -- fiery hot pain of letdown. I didn't actually leak I had to squeeze. Leftie never stopped having colostrum after my daughter weaned, but it had actual white milk. Right hasn't made anything in over a year and it had colostrum. :shrug:

If I'm not pregnant I might actually go see a counselor because I'm concerned that I managed to make myself lactate. Hysterical pregnancy is a thing

That's the exact feeling I had, just a few drops of colostrum though. it had definitely stopped producing after little dude weaned too.

Ugh, you and I both. I keep asking myself if I'm inventing symptoms because I want to be, but this is the first thing I can safely say I haven't imagined. But after losing our unborn daughter last year maybe I want it so badly that I'm making my body do weird things. Gah.

i think I'm likely 9 days PO at this point. But could be a couple of days either side I suppose. :wacko:

morning ladies I am new here I am also in the 2 week wait AF is due on 13th march.... some of you lovely ladies may be able to help me, please.

My cycle is 30 days so I should O between 14-15-16 day of my cycle I think I did so that would have been Monday 27th feb my o day I believe at the latest. Well my BF and I DTD 19,20,21,22,23,25,26 feb and now he has left for work for a week.... on o day I was getting af type cramps and totally gassy both end tmi creamy cm very lotion like never had them before.... now I am 4dpo and I am still getting slight cramping, bloating, gassy, so sleepy especially around 3pm every day, tingly boobs, more hungry than normal. also TMI I don't know if any of you ladies check cervical position but mine is so high I cant barely feel it its firmish and super wet with lotion like cm.....

my question is have any of you lovely BFP ladies had these symptoms this early? and what was your cp and/or cm please?

sorry about the super long post.

and could you please add me to the march testers.... I will be testing 13th march the date af is due to arrive unless she shows her annoying head before I get the chance to test

Pink, thank you so much. I can't express how awesome it is to find another mama who is sharing this. I posted about it in a LLL group and they told me I might have breast cancer and needed to go to the urgent care. It hurt a lot, they made me feel so ashamed of interpreting it as a good sign.

I have spent some time every day in prayer/meditation begging my body to tell the truth and stop making stuff up if I'm not pregnant. It insists it is pregnant. So right there with you about inventing symptoms too!

I'm so sorry to hear your daughter went to Heaven early. Hugs and love to you. I'll be praying that this was a good sign for both of us!

Poppy, welcome! Nice to meet you! There's a thread here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post-586.html where people record their symptoms by day post ovulation. If you skip to the end you can read mine. I've been tracking cervix along with many other things

Hi Ladies, please may I join? Af is due around the 13th, if my cycles stay the same! We only decided this month to try for #3, so have just winged it this time.
My previous 3 pregnancies I used the clearblue monitor which took the guess work out of everything.
Fingers crossed ladies!!!

Hi Ladies, please may I join? Af is due around the 13th, if my cycles stay the same! We only decided this month to try for #3, so have just winged it this time.
My previous 3 pregnancies I used the clearblue monitor which took the guess work out of everything.
Fingers crossed ladies!!!

awww Rachy we are due af the same time fx'd for us both are you a cp or cm tracker at all hun? x

Pink, thank you so much. I can't express how awesome it is to find another mama who is sharing this. I posted about it in a LLL group and they told me I might have breast cancer and needed to go to the urgent care. It hurt a lot, they made me feel so ashamed of interpreting it as a good sign.

I have spent some time every day in prayer/meditation begging my body to tell the truth and stop making stuff up if I'm not pregnant. It insists it is pregnant. So right there with you about inventing symptoms too!

I'm so sorry to hear your daughter went to Heaven early. Hugs and love to you. I'll be praying that this was a good sign for both of us!

Poppy, welcome! Nice to meet you! There's a thread here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post-586.html where people record their symptoms by day post ovulation. If you skip to the end you can read mine. I've been tracking cervix along with many other things

thank you hun I will take a look now I am so confused I wish our bodies weren't so complicated.

Wowzer 😳 They sound rather delightful. Whilst leaking from the breasts can be a sign of cancer, the fluid leaked is generally not milk in cases where something untoward is occurring. The most likely cause beyond pregnancy is hormonal fluctuations so making someone think could they have cancer is pretty far fetched from the most obvious causes.

That's where I'm at. I've always told my husband long before a test shows that I've been pregnant. It's just this time that I'm questioning myself, do I *know* or do I wish?

It was awful I was so angry with them! They said "it can't be because you're pregnant". I wanted to delete my thread but I left it up so if/when I get my BFP I can tag them in it and say "neener neener"

I don't know about you but I have desperately wished I was pregnant many times over the past years and had it be nothing. This is different, the symptoms are so different from those episodes of wishful thinking. Stuff I have literally never felt before has happened, like "very hot hands pushing on my lower back"

So my temp took another dramatic drop to pre o levels. I'm also getting all my signs of af. So I would be shocked if she doesn't show today.

It was awful I was so angry with them! They said "it can't be because you're pregnant". I wanted to delete my thread but I left it up so if/when I get my BFP I can tag them in it and say "neener neener"

I don't know about you but I have desperately wished I was pregnant many times over the past years and had it be nothing. This is different, the symptoms are so different from those episodes of wishful thinking. Stuff I have literally never felt before has happened, like "very hot hands pushing on my lower back"

Praying that this is it for both of us :hugs:

Hey ladies :flower: can I please join in too? I'm ttc #2 My testing date is 21st March.
Hope there many many bpf this month :thumbup:

Oh Krissie :( I'm sorry.

I wish us ladies who have been trying a long time would get a little luck

Well I got the temp rise I was looking for! I'd say I'm officially in the TWW! AF is due Mar 15, so if it doesn't show that's when I test!

Those ladies with the milk discharge. If you're not pregnant this cycle you should consider getting your prolactin levels checked. Elevated levels can cause nipple discharge and can result in infertility.

Congrats to the bfp's! :)
And sorry for those who are out already :(

Afm: currently awaiting o and feeling more impatient than I did during my tww last month LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->