63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Well I caved this morning 6dpo and I didn't get a BFN or a BFP the control line barely even came up on the Tesco test I had left I used FMU and now I have to wait until tomorrow again my cp is now high soft and wet..... my cm is watery and then lotion like changing in between the 2 grrrrrrrr I just wanna know one way or the other I know I'm impatient I've just got over cervical cancer and I so want a baby before the 12 month time frame I've been given is up and I have to have a hysterectomy ��

Tested again. Another :bfn: ugggghhhhh. Have a new symptom: vivid dreams. About babies and birth.

I don't feel like my period is coming. It should be here in 3 days so I should have cramps/aching by now. I wish the damned tests were positive. I am officially NOT A FAN of the two week wait!

can i join please!! ill be testing on the 20th ( if i can manage to Wait that long.... im gonna try my best)

Af arrived. Good luck to all the ladies testing this month. :flower:

Sorry Krissie and Wrapunzel

Pretty certain I'm going to be out too. Cramping so badly today that I can only assume AF is coming early.

Sorry krissie:(

Question for you ladies: when using preseed, does it matter if you wait 15 minutes before bd'ing? We've been using it just before to help keep the spontaneity

Af arrived. I'm out

Although put me down again for 31st march

Tested this morning BFN up until now I had no AF symptoms after testing started cramping, and now nothing

Sorry ladies, was hoping to see some beautiful BFP's this morning :( Hugs!

I'm finally joining you ladies. Been meaning to post for the last few days. Hope this is my lucky cycle. Last month ended in a chemical, so I'm ready for a sticky bean. My opk's are surprisingly dark already, but I have not seen any fertile cm. It's opposite of what happened a last cycle (tons of cm and super light opk's). Dh came home today and leaves Sunday for work again so hopefully I either O by Tuesday or not until Friday as he is coming back on Thursday. Good luck everyone and congrats to the two bfps already!!

Sorry krissie:(

Question for you ladies: when using preseed, does it matter if you wait 15 minutes before bd'ing? We've been using it just before to help keep the spontaneity

You don't have to wait 15+ minutes, but I think it spreads farther into your cervix when you wait, and the the more it spreads, the better it may be able to carry the sperm. So unless we're in a time crunch, we generally wait. We don't like to start, then stop to use PS, then start again... because that breaks the mood... but if there aren't any interruptions, it seems to be fine for us.

Thanks lar!
Mom: I'm having an interesting time with my opk's this cycle as well! Last month I had faint lines all throughout my cycle but had very little noticeable fertile cm.
Yesterday and the day before I had pretty much no line at all on my opk's, but today I started having a noticeable amount of watery cm and Opk still negative but there was a visible line at least!

Welcome mom15!

So sorry Liz, I was rooting for you, hugs!

AFM I have a couple questions maybe someone can help with...
I just found my charts from when TTC my last dd...I noticed on the first chart I never O'd, the second I O'd cd 17, the third chart (when I got a bfp) I O'd cd 20...is it normal to have O vary that much in days? Also my second chart lp was 13 and on my third chart I got a bfp at 10dpo. Based on these charts when do you think I should expect O? When should I start OPK's? Thanks for any help!!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/2BBE3B7B-DA23-4B55-BAB5-B28305B99403_zpsvqzhz3ml.jpeg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/823F9365-867E-40DE-B22A-71B5D04D88A5_zpsr4se6o6z.jpeg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/E7632C4C-8D49-49AB-B9FF-E04041B24D3D_zpszyhjnyns.jpeg

Just got home from the honeymoon and was dying to test. Bad idea. BFN on a 1 hour afternoon hold. Need to be positive but with all the 'symptoms' that come and go - I can't help but feel I'm out.
Still 4 days til AF due.

Good luck to all you ladies. And sorry to those who have had AF show already xx

Four2five - It's not uncommon to have your ovulation date be different each month. As for when you might expect O now, that's really hard to say. Your cycles can change after pregnancy, so if you haven't been tracking ovulation since then, personally I'd probably start using OPKs on CD 10 just to be sure. If your cycles were similar to last time, my guess would be to expect it between cd 15-20, but that's just guesswork.

Can I join you ladies. Af is due 17th and I'm determined to wait till then. Exactly 2 months
after loosing our boy at 15 weeks :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->