63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

I haven't been on here in a while, and I'm not on the "testing" list, but after 2.5 years of waiting, my husband and I got a positive test yesterday followed by a confirming blood test. We are pregnant!!!! I am exactly 4 weeks today and am so happy!!!

Sorry for your loss kitkez and sorry to hear that Liz :(
Congrats on the bfp faith!!
Afm: cd13 and woke up with quite a bit of ewcm :happydance: woke the hubby up to bd before I go to work lol

Congrats to the BFPs!

AFM- AF arrived. On to next cycle!

Congrats to you faithandlove! Very exciting!

Sorry to everyone who has been getting AF, but perhaps some of us can get BFPs in late March and in April!

Sorry to the ladies getting af. :hugs:

Huge congrats On the BFP!

Sorry for your loss kitkez and sorry to hear that Liz :(
Congrats on the bfp faith!!
Afm: cd13 and woke up with quite a bit of ewcm :happydance: woke the hubby up to bd before I go to work lol

I hope your opk's become more clear for you! Today is CD 15 and I'm too seeing some Ewcm finally. Of course my opk is a bit lighter than yesterday's. Grrrr. Time will tell. Last cycle I got so worked up thinking everyday was o day for like 5 days. This cycle we are dtd eod and def. the day DH has to leave on his work trip. No point in worrying too whether or not the trip will mess things up. I think the worst timing for O would be early Wednesday as he won't be back until Wednesday night. My sil asked me to watch her 4 kids Wednesday evening. If I'm Oing that day I'm headed back home that night (45min) to see DH. Not going to let a favor risk not conceiving. Getting tired of ttc'ing a bit.
In other news, I did have another sonogram. My fibroid is at about 7.25cm. So it has not shrunk. If anything it has grown. I also have what is most likely a blood clot in my uterus. Potentially something left from the chemical. My doc send me for a blood preg. test which was obviously negative. Nothing better taking a test when you had just seen on an ultrasounds that there is nothing there. He said it could have been tissue in the uterus which we would had to remove so better safe than sorry. Still feels like a slap in the face "oh in case you hadn't noticed you test shows you are NOT pregnant" ok time to stop ranting. Happy weekend everyone. Oh and thank you if one of you went through my chart to sign up for fertility friend, I got 5 free VIP days :)

Hi ladies! I was part of the January and February testing groups so let hope this month is our lucky month!

We used OPKs for the first time ever and preseed. Keeping FX for a bfp. We've been trying on and off for number two for 7 months. I'm only about 2 days dpo and will be testing around the 14th.

Well opk is definitely darker tonight! Still considering it negative but definitely darker! Yay!
(top one is yesterday's, bottom is tonight's)

Attachments

• 20170304_175252.jpg
    20170304_175252.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
Looking good Pooh! Your top one looks like mine looked this morning. Hoping mine will get darker soon too

I feel like I'm driving myself crazy. All of my 'symptoms' say pregnant, but tests say nope. I know it's still early (10dpo) but my other pregnancies have always shown by now. Pretty certain I'm imagining it all and will be out this cycle.

I feel like I'm driving myself crazy. All of my 'symptoms' say pregnant, but tests say nope. I know it's still early (10dpo) but my other pregnancies have always shown by now. Pretty certain I'm imagining it all and will be out this cycle.

I know the feeling pink. Just did a test and I swear there was a second line. I was jumping around the room. Come back and I saw it again. Then went back a third time...stark white :nope:

I know the feeling pink. Just did a test and I swear there was a second line. I was jumping around the room. Come back and I saw it again. Then went back a third time...stark white :nope:

Urg, I'm sorry. That must have been awful :( :hugs:

AF is due the 14th, but I have a work do to go to on the 10th so will start testing from the 9th onwards x

I'm out. AF arrived yesterday and it's the worst period I've had since they started again in October. I cried alot yesterday. Hoping to make a Honeymoon baby this month so will be testing again in April.

Irregular periods so never know when AF is due but I plan to test March 20. That'll be 2.5 weeks since when I think I ovulated...

Sorry pink, those PMS symptoms can sure feel like pregnancy symptoms when TTC!

4 dpo today. Not feeling pregnant. So I'm just going to enjoy this TWW as its a nice time to relax from all of the "trying"

Sorry pink, those PMS symptoms can sure feel like pregnancy symptoms when TTC!

4 dpo today. Not feeling pregnant. So I'm just going to enjoy this TWW as its a nice time to relax from all of the "trying"

For real. I did keep saying to OH that I think I feel it because I want to, guess I was right. Oh well, onto next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->