63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Wrapunzle I don't know why it would be showing up now if that's what the cause is. It's a simple blood test to get it checked though and might be worth considering if AF shows. I don't think it would be that difficult to treat and elevated prolactin can make it more difficult to get pregnant. If your meds increase prolactin it would be worth getting checked out anyway

Wanting sorry to hear you've been trying so long! How do you keep going? I have 3 years in the back of my head as my quitting point lol You must be much stronger than me :) I hope you get some good luck soon!

I really don't know there has been so much heartache, before my daughter I only had one loss now 3 in a row! This is so much harder. I guess the need to have my last child is stronger than giving up. Also I guess you get used to being in the same situation each month and expect it

So sorry for everyone that got af!

I'll be sure to mention that to my doctor if AF arrives.

Wanting, I'm sorry lovely, that's such a long time to be trying. :(

I've had four pregnancies since my son in '13. But lost them all. We'd both said we didn't want to deal with anymore losses, but here I am. Sigh.

Af arrived. Good luck to all the ladies testing this month. :flower:

Can't give up Hun? Me neither. Have you had any testings?

Ok ladies I had a low grade fever yesterday/last night (100.6) and I've been at pre-o temps around 97.2. This morning my fever broke but temp is still elevated. Should I count today's temp? Also I got my positive opk this morning.. which I'm grateful for! But there shouldn't be any negative impacts with ovulation because of my fever, right?

Wrapunzle I don't know why it would be showing up now if that's what the cause is. It's a simple blood test to get it checked though and might be worth considering if AF shows. I don't think it would be that difficult to treat and elevated prolactin can make it more difficult to get pregnant. If your meds increase prolactin it would be worth getting checked out anyway

Wanting sorry to hear you've been trying so long! How do you keep going? I have 3 years in the back of my head as my quitting point lol You must be much stronger than me :) I hope you get some good luck soon!

I really don't know there has been so much heartache, before my daughter I only had one loss now 3 in a row! This is so much harder. I guess the need to have my last child is stronger than giving up. Also I guess you get used to being in the same situation each month and expect it

So sorry for everyone that got af!

I'll be sure to mention that to my doctor if AF arrives.

Wanting, I'm sorry lovely, that's such a long time to be trying. :(

I've had four pregnancies since my son in '13. But lost them all. We'd both said we didn't want to deal with anymore losses, but here I am. Sigh.

Af arrived. Good luck to all the ladies testing this month. :flower:

Can't give up Hun? Me neither. Have you had any testings?

Testing has all been inconclusive. i know our family isn't done yet, and knowing that keeps me going I think. But I absolutely will not keep going if we lose again. I can't keep doing that to the family.

I'll be testing this month - I've really not temp'd or anything but I'm here and due to test in the next few days :)

13dpo day I was going to test... and aunt flow showed up 4 days early for me.... UGH This is getting so stressful and emotional I feel Like a failure ... I did everything this month
- hsg test
- clomid 100mg 7-9
- trigger shot
- robotussin
- pressed
- medication to make uterine lining thicker
- I ate core of pineapple after ovulation to help implantation
- husband and I dtd every day fertile window I even elevated my hips for 1/2 hour...

I have no known fertility issues all blood tests come back normal! I have has 3 healthy babies why cant I have one more? why is it so hard?

BFN on Saturday. CD 32, so AF is a little late by my usual cycles.

I don't have high hopes, I think my body is just messing with me since I took birth control last month. Hormones all out of wack.

Happy monday ladies!
We have reached 50 testers on the list! May the luck of the Irish be especially strong for those testing this week.

As for me, i am 4dpo today- just looking out for implantation signs this week.

HI everyone, I'll join though I'm on both March ones now. I'm due for af 15th and thinking to test soon. I had some vibrations jabs etc in the uterus yesterday and today 6dpo. I'm thinking I might test early on wed, and then on the weekend. Waiting is a chore. ttc #2

13dpo day I was going to test... and aunt flow showed up 4 days early for me.... UGH This is getting so stressful and emotional I feel Like a failure ... I did everything this month
- hsg test
- clomid 100mg 7-9
- trigger shot
- robotussin
- pressed
- medication to make uterine lining thicker
- I ate core of pineapple after ovulation to help implantation
- husband and I dtd every day fertile window I even elevated my hips for 1/2 hour...

I have no known fertility issues all blood tests come back normal! I have has 3 healthy babies why cant I have one more? why is it so hard?

So sorry to hear AF came. I know exactly how you fell knowing you tried everything and still nothing...I hadn't read up on your story but maybe if you give your body some time to adjust to everything at least that's what I tell myself everytime AF shows..to push me to try again.

Happy Monday everyone!
Sorry pink and scarlett (and anyone else I may have missed) :(

Afm: cd 15 and woke up with creamy cm. So *I think* it's safe to say I'm officially in my tww.
If no luck this month then I'll start temping.
I can't help but get my hopes up for this month tho, bd timing couldn't have been better and used preseed :/

Well I tested early at 8dpo. I think it's nothing, but I do see a shadow after I tweaked it... oh well, will keep on testing!

My husband is out of town for a business trip Wed-Fri this week and he doesn't want me to test without him UGH! don't know how I am going to do that!!!?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 25
oooo I see that shadow!! FX it gets darker! See if he'll facetime or skype with you while you test ;)

I see it too! Fx'd it gets darker!

oooo I see that shadow!! FX it gets darker! See if he'll facetime or skype with you while you test ;)

Thanks. That's what he said! Although I don't know if the timing will work out with the time zone differences. We will try! Otherwise, if I wait until Saturday morning it would be the day before AF is due... so a positive should be easier to see! I will see how much willpower I have!

I'm 10 dpo and just did a late night test just for the hell of it. I'm 99% certain there's the faintest of lines - the sight of it made my heart jump. I'll try again in the morning - *fingers crossed*

I don't think I'm imagining it

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 29
Fx'd for you both Johnsa and Sunbeam, keep us posted, excited for you!

Sunbeam I can definitely see that!!! Praying it gets darker for you <3 Soo exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->