63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

*sigh* it's complicated. Got a positive, but I'm very confused and judging by my temp drop, I'm probably getting AF tomorrow or Wed, unless it spikes back up tomorrow morning.

I need some advice!! So Saturday I had ewcm... Fast forward to today and it turned to creamy /lotion like. So I figured that probably meant I o'd already. BUT tonight I'm now having loads of ewcm! Ugh so confused.

Poohbear sometimes our bodies can gear up to O but not quite get there but then gear up a few days later and actually O then, I don't think it's uncommon to see multiple days of ewcm, I get a lot of them in my cy. Are you charting to confirm O or will you get a 21 day blood test to confirm O?

Not currently charting but will start next month if no luck this cycle.
Only 2 months into trying since mc and I'm already going crazy lol
Oh man I hope I'm not actually o'ing late, then that means I'd have a short lp :/ but time will tell I guess!

I should also mention, prior to today i had been having a lot of pain in my left ovary but today aside from a minor twinge here and there I have not felt anything

Can you add me Bloblo? Testing 17th or 18th :)

Morning ladies, so I tested this morning 9dpo and I can see a very faint line I am not getting too excited I am going to wait and test again with another cheaply tomorrow and then I will test a 3rd time with a digital if it still says pregnant I'll be going to confirm with my doctor...... please stick lil Bubba xx

AF was due yesterday so I'm mildly optimistic. Still waiting till Thursday to test, I'll be 14 dpo then.

Another test this morning - only hours after the last sono line change - however it is def there - 11dpo today af due in6 days- so just a waiting game. It's an early line but still 2 bfps - fingers crossed - I need to wait it out now and another cheaper then a soho I think :) I'm excited and also terrified that I may do something wrong!

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
Hi Ladies.

Who here uses IC's - which site can I order from and are they worthwhile?
I've been buying FRERs and they're costing me AUD 17 for 3. It's an expensive hobby and it's only my first month :blush:

Thanks x

I can't it's at home and I'm or now BUT I will post the one I do tomorrow if it's still a nice lil line to show to you all fx'd xx

I'm loving all these tests, since I'm trying to hold off as long as possible, still getting my fix :haha:

Congrats with everyone's bfp's ☺️

:happydance:
So many lines!! Yayy!! Let me know when to add your bfp's to the front page

Bloblo if tomorrow cheapy and Thursdays digital all day pregnant I will then say to add it...:: I'm thinking about doing a cheapy and a digital tomorrow morning together what do you all think? X

I'm gonna give till af is late - I know 2 lines at 5 day before it is good but I'm actually scared of everything lol! My youngest is 6 so it's been a while since I've gone through this!!!

:happydance:
So many lines!! Yayy!! Let me know when to add your bfp's to the front page

Bloblo if tomorrow cheapy and Thursdays digital all day pregnant I will then say to add it...:: I'm thinking about doing a cheapy and a digital tomorrow morning together what do you all think? X
Yea that's what I'm gonna do maybe Friday - a cheap and poss a digital :) then I'll confirm. Can't get my head around it!

Can I join please? I wasn't suppose to be in with a chance this month as I have been ovulating late but of course I o'd really early compared to my last few cycles and we dtd 3 days before o day. I am currently 6dpo and today I had pretty intense pulling like I have pulled my groin lower abdomen muscle and I am tired omg soooo tired!!! I will be testing on sat at 10dpo :)

Ok so I just went to the toilet and when I wiped (sorry if tmi) there was bright red blood. Looking at the 2 tests last night and this morning , this mornings was ever so slightly darker - so confused about what is happening right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->