63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Count me in. I think I will be testing starting March 17. I will only be 10 DPO but we have a big family function that weekend.

Went MIA for awhile after last cycle. This cycle, fifth and hopefully final round of clomid. Progesterone test on CD 25. Then I suppose we will see what happens.

BD'ing every other day is just as good as every day right? Normally we BD every other day, and then every day during fertile window. We BD'ed the day of my positive OPK, and tried to do it the day after. TMI alert: I don't know what happened, it hurt really bad and I had to tell DH to stop. It was like he was hitting my cervix or something, and the pain didn't go away for hours even after we had stopped. I couldn't even stand up, and the pain was so bad I almost felt like I might throw up. Felt better by morning, but still felt off the whole next day. We bd'ed again yesterday and it still felt like he was hitting something, but this time I was more careful to control the depth. But I am pretty sure I O'ed on Sunday. The day I had to tell him to stop. Really hope that didn't hurt our chances.

Lucy do you often get pain with BD? Sometimes that can be a sign of endo. I really hope thats not the case! EOD coverage is just as good as ED, BDing ED increases the chances by like 4% above EOD if there are no SA issues. Not worth the stress imo. Contrary to what my chart says we really only BD'd EOD and used softcups to inseminate on the off days. TI gets exhausting after a number of cycles.

This had never happened before. It started out feeling like a side stitch or a cramp. Thought maybe I had just eaten too much before hand, lol. But gradually it got worse and we had to stop. Granted we were in a position that resulted in him being deeper than standard BD'ing. But it was weird. Not sure what to think.

Could have been gas, it can be quite painful and the areas are next to each other lol

Lucy, I have had that happen twice before. Once was a few years ago and actually ended up in the er because they thought it was appendicitis, turned out to be a ruptured ovarian cyst and a bad uti.

Afm: cm is back to creamy this morning! What the heck. Hubby was in an annoying grumpy mood last so couldn't bd. Hoping we didn't miss our opportunity! Bd'd this morning and every day leading up to yesterday.

Loving all the lines so far!!

I've just order natrual progesterone cream. I've had loads of yellowy creamy ewcm since yesterday x

Could have been gas, it can be quite painful and the areas are next to each other lol

Lol when it first started I totally thought that's what it was. Still hoping it's something that simple. But I have been feeling a bit off ever since. We shall see! Fx!

Lucy, I have had that happen twice before. Once was a few years ago and actually ended up in the er because they thought it was appendicitis, turned out to be a ruptured ovarian cyst and a bad uti.

Afm: cm is back to creamy this morning! What the heck. Hubby was in an annoying grumpy mood last so couldn't bd. Hoping we didn't miss our opportunity! Bd'd this morning and every day leading up to yesterday.

Loving all the lines so far!!

I wondered about a possible cyst too. I have never been diagnosed with cysts but it has been suspected since I was a teenager. Had some sharp pains this morning too. Not sure what to think.

Hadn't popped in for a few days - wow look at all the BFPs!!! :D :D :D

AFM I'm out for the month - had bloodwork/ultrasound on Friday, bloodwork wasn't very good so went in again Saturday - E2 levels fell, meaning that the follicle showing on the ultrasound was probably no good. Since we only have enough swimmers for one last shot at IUI, my dr recommended waiting until next cycle and maybe changing up my meds, so I'm just waiting for CD1 now - probably won't be testing until mid-April.

FX to everyone!

Sorry I'm flooding - found a load of b and m cheapies. This morning is the top test it's a 10 hcg one - the bottom two are 25 hcg just done now - although faint I can see both with no effort :) paranoid about the fact there has been some blood but still excited

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 25
My IC is stark white this morning at 9dpo! :growlmad: Looks like yesterday's test was a fluke. I did have some weird twinges/flutters in my lower abdomen yesterday, so I'm not sure if that has something to do with implantation? If so, then it would show on a test in a couple of days. I might try a FRER tomorrow morning!

Has anyone used BlueCross brand ICs from Amazon? They have terrible reviews! I apparently didn't do my homework when I ordered them. They are supposed to be 10miu, but the reviews are awful.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
I was wary of the cheapies I bought so bought different brand today - apparently lots of ic can be dodgy

I was wary of the cheapies I bought so bought different brand today - apparently lots of ic can be dodgy

Too late to join? :) I will be testing on the 12th. The wait this month is killing me!

Here it is 2 cheap ones and now a digital I think I will go up as a BFP please ladies so happy baby dust to every one! X

Attachments

• IMG_5845.jpg
    IMG_5845.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
Looks like a popped in at a good time! Congrats Poppy!

Thanks Tristansmom. It was a weird long cycle this time around... After 2 years, any change is good change in my opinion!

Here it is 2 cheap ones and now a digital I think I will go up as a BFP please ladies so happy baby dust to every one! X
Eeeek I'm way too scared (and poor) to get one of these - couple more days of cheaps and I'll feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->