63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Congratulations poppy!

Afm (again lol): I got my positive opk this afternoon!
I know I should be happy but honestly I'm now incredibly worried about my lp being too short. It's cd 16 and my cycles are usually 28 days except last month was 26

Congratulations poppymist!

I tested today as planned: bfn. I know it's early days, dpo 8 but really 7.5 coz I ov'd at night and I tested in middle of day. And still 7 days til af due. I used Pregnosis, I'm guessing it's one of the cheap ones. I only have one test left as I botched one trying to do it at shops in a cubicle with my two year old son! I'm waiting til Sunday now but still hopeful!

Good luck to all and congrats to all the bfps!

Poohbear, in my experience, when I O late, my lp generally remains the same. This month i O'd cd 25 (the wait was KILLING me!) but af will still arrive 2 weeks later. If you are worried about implantation you should be ok :) glad you got your positive opk!

Sorry your out this month greenarcher. fx for you next month!

My IC is stark white this morning at 9dpo! :growlmad: Looks like yesterday's test was a fluke. I did have some weird twinges/flutters in my lower abdomen yesterday, so I'm not sure if that has something to do with implantation? If so, then it would show on a test in a couple of days. I might try a FRER tomorrow morning!

Has anyone used BlueCross brand ICs from Amazon? They have terrible reviews! I apparently didn't do my homework when I ordered them. They are supposed to be 10miu, but the reviews are awful.

I am trying to figure out what an IC is. A cheap home pregnancy test? I buy the strips of ovulation and pregnancy tests in large packs from amazon. Is that the same thing, or something else?

Lar I think it means "internet cheapie"...I buy wondfo from Amazon as well which is considered an internet cheapie

Me this morning on a cheapie. Not a Wondfo though. Tested on 8 and 11 dpo (today) so far and both negative. :/

Has anyone had an indent line on a Wondfo?

YES. I had some crappy ones last month that made me 2nd guess myself. I had heard wondfo was good about NOT having indent lines, but I experienced it for sure. FX'd for you!

Wow you ladies can talk!! Hello everyone!

Congratulations to the BFP's so far. Hopefully we have a load more!

Poohbear. i thought an LP over 10 was OK so 12 days should be fine.

I've just had a load of 20 opk's arrive on my door fingers crossed I'm not going to end up needing them!

Progression 3pm yesterday to fmu today - do you think that's good? I'm so paranoid.

For anyone buying cheapies. B&M do a solid test in a pink box and strip tests in blue. The blue ones are rubbish don't waste your money - there's a line but faint - however when you look at the two above you see they're not faint at all!

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
Congrats poppy I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Sunbeam that is a great progression congrats hun!

Afm: Today my nipples are extremely sore when feeding my little one if it is not from being pregnant then I think I may have thrush :(
But I am also running extremely hot today, the cramping/pulling U had in groin low abdomen yesterday has gone just a little crampy today, I am extremely queezy today and I can smell everything the good and the horrible :(

Hi everyone!

Congratulations to all with BFP's

Can I please go down for the 17th March?

AF is due on the 18th and I wasn't planning on testing until I'd missed her but hearing it's St. Patrick's Day... Well, my husband's Irish! Would love to break the good news (FX!) to him then :wohoo:

I'm thinking I can officially be bfp even though I don't believe it 😂 😁 I feel sick as a dog... and love it :)

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! 😘😘😘

I'm thinking I can officially be bfp even though I don't believe it 😂 😁 I feel sick as a dog... and love it :)

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! 😘😘😘

CONGRATS Sunbeam!!

Congratulations to Sunbeam, Poppy, and anyone else I missed while I was sulking!

AF is due again on the 31st so it looks like I will be testing twice this month. I had my man take my pregnancy tests away so I'm really just going to test once this time lmao and on a day where it stands a solid chance of being positive haha. We are going to get a chance to do the baby dance just once during my fertile window this month -- not getting my hopes up too high -- don't know what day I will test or if I will at all.

Sunbeam that looks fantastic congratulations!!

AFM i experienced some spotting starting yesterday. With my previous pregnancy I had implantation bleeding around 10/11 dpo, but the last few months i have started spotting a few days before af. Never this early though! If this isn't IB i feel that I should be bringing this up to our RE next time we are in, as every month the spotting seems to show up earlier. IC totally negative this morning.

Hey jwilly I think it would be a good idea to bring up the spotting to your RE! I also spot before every AF, but unfortunately my RE couldn't offer any reasons why. I also didn't have any fibroids or polyps that may have been causing the spotting. I was put on femara in part to hopefully release a couple eggs, but also to see if it would help with lining. I'm in my first TWW with femara and my bbs are absolutely killing me and it started early this cycle at around 5 dpo. I'm thinking it must be a sign of higher levels of progesterone?

Anyone else get stronger PMS like symptoms when on femara? At this point I've just seen too many TWWs to get excited that this could be an early pregnancy symptom lol

Sunbeam that looks fantastic congratulations!!

AFM i experienced some spotting starting yesterday. With my previous pregnancy I had implantation bleeding around 10/11 dpo, but the last few months i have started spotting a few days before af. Never this early though! If this isn't IB i feel that I should be bringing this up to our RE next time we are in, as every month the spotting seems to show up earlier. IC totally negative this morning.

I'm on bcomplex for my spotting hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->