6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Took a cheapie today 12dpo no hint of a line. Still no spotting, usually they're here 2-3 days before af shows up. Still hoping. Will test again tomorrow if she doesnt arrive.

Yayy! This is going to be fun haha

Im having some bubbles/fluttering in my uterus, not gas, anybody had this?

Hunni, I caved, tested this morning at 11dpo - wasted a FRER $15 down the drain, BFN!

Now I'm holding out on my last FRER until our Sunday test day. I should have waited. BFN's are not a good way to start the day!

mdscpa-when is af due for you?

On the 16th sunday. What keeps me holding on is the no spotting and not feeling bloated which i always have before af. And also, not craving for sour food. That's one of my biggest pms usually a week before af, but now nothing or maybe im just denying it to myself. I don't know....

Don't get down yet, you've got two days til AF is due and hopefully your lack of normal pre-AF symptoms is a great sign. FX'd for you! Keep us posted when you test tomorrow, hopefully this is it for you!

mdscpa-when is af due for you?

Yayy! This is going to be fun haha

Im having some bubbles/fluttering in my uterus, not gas, anybody had this?

Hunni, I caved, tested this morning at 11dpo - wasted a FRER $15 down the drain, BFN!

Now I'm holding out on my last FRER until our Sunday test day. I should have waited. BFN's are not a good way to start the day!

We're on the same boat i'm just a day ahead of you. Tested this morning but :bfn: will try testing until af is due or late...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Took a cheapie today 12dpo no hint of a line. Still no spotting, usually they're here 2-3 days before af shows up. Still hoping. Will test again tomorrow if she doesnt arrive.

Sorry about the bfn..it still could be early if you implanted later than you think. Lack of AF signs does give you lotta hope.. FX'd!!

Don't get down yet, you've got two days til AF is due and hopefully your lack of normal pre-AF symptoms is a great sign. FX'd for you! Keep us posted when you test tomorrow, hopefully this is it for you!

Thank you twinkie2. I hope it sure is. But i'm ok i'm not expecting to see a line at 12dpo. It's just strange why i have those symptoms for the past few days which i don't usually have before af hence the testing.

I will surely keep you posted ladies.

I got my bfn this morning so dont feel bad lol.

Doctor did a qualitative blood test and its neg so i guess im awaiting on af

Nah it was done to see why im so nauseated some say it's too early but idk. I threw all my tests away just gonna stay in bed all day

Nah it was done to see why im so nauseated some say it's too early but idk. I threw all my tests away just gonna stay in bed all day

Take it easy and relax, thinking about you and keeping my FX for you!

Hunni, sorry about the test result! But I do think it could still be early.. Have read about false negative blood works around. So keeping FX'd for ya since you did have some good signs!!

Baby Dust to all!!

Yeah apparently its mixed reviews on...some say its to early nd some say its not. But i didn't know there were two types of blood tests quantitative and qualitative. Their qualitative measures 25 mlu

But i feel defeated so just waiting for af ...i will keep my promise and still test on the 16th with y'all :)

Yeah apparently its mixed reviews on...some say its to early nd some say its not. But i didn't know there were two types of blood tests quantitative and qualitative. Their qualitative measures 25 mlu

But i feel defeated so just waiting for af ...i will keep my promise and still test on the 16th with y'all :)

Don't lose heart babe! The qualitative ones are less accurate more like HPTs where they detect only 20-25mIU.. HCG doubles every 2 days or so early on. So some women take a while longer even for the blood work. I don't mean to give you false hopes but I certainly wud tell myself this.

Some of us are late bloomers! Hope that's the case with ya! U shoud test on a couple of days...

FX'd!!

We shall see.. Sunday is going to be interesting lol

Found this on a site
A qualitative hCG blood test just checks to see if the pregnancy hormone is present or not. So this test gives a yes or no answer. The qualitative hCG blood test is about as accurate as a urine test.

Found this on a site
A qualitative hCG blood test just checks to see if the pregnancy hormone is present or not. So this test gives a yes or no answer. The qualitative hCG blood test is about as accurate as a urine test.

Well, I got a quantitative one done last cycle and my hcg was less than .1 for all I remember. That's how accurate a quantitative is.. Much more accurate than a urine hpt which only detects around 20mIU. Hope it clarifies!
I was quite bummed out to see how negative mine was when I was do damn sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->