• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

@Nimii: I have had the weird dreams that's pushing me to test. First when the twinges i had a dream that said implantation, 6dpo when the spotting started i had a dream my mom was pregnant, and for the past 2 nights i have been dreaming about a positive pregnancy test and telling family/friends about the good news.

@Mdscpa: Let's both test friday to make each other feel better about it haha. Im so glad you mentioned the temperature thing. That explains why yesterday i kept getting really hot even sweating and i even got sweaty this morning and its cold and body temp is at 98.8 so no fever. My lower backache has even went away from yesterday and no more spotting

@Twinkie: Sorry about the bfns but do not give up yet. I didnt get my bfp with my son until the day af was due.

@Tink: When will you be testing again?

Hunni ~ I'm planning to test again on Friday, that's the day AF is due so I'll probably test then unless I'm getting signs that AF is coming!

Wishing you and Mdscpa all the best for when you test on Friday also. Yay!!

Tell me im crazy..i took a first signal lastnight just because and wokeyup this morningit had dried like this...I see the line, but do I trust it? Not at all.

Attachments

• CAM00235.jpg
    CAM00235.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 24
  • may2.png
    may2.png
    321.8 KB · Views: 26
@Nimii: I have had the weird dreams that's pushing me to test. First when the twinges i had a dream that said implantation, 6dpo when the spotting started i had a dream my mom was pregnant, and for the past 2 nights i have been dreaming about a positive pregnancy test and telling family/friends about the good news.

@Mdscpa: Let's both test friday to make each other feel better about it haha. Im so glad you mentioned the temperature thing. That explains why yesterday i kept getting really hot even sweating and i even got sweaty this morning and its cold and body temp is at 98.8 so no fever. My lower backache has even went away from yesterday and no more spotting

@Twinkie: Sorry about the bfns but do not give up yet. I didnt get my bfp with my son until the day af was due.

@Tink: When will you be testing again?

Wow hunni.. That's something, isn't it?! Well, go with your instinct girl! Nothing else knows you better.. I really hope your last dream does come true in the offing and all others testing around now-Mdscpa,Twinkie, Tink..*Sprinking baby dust your way*:thumbup:

Hunni, there is a line! Yay, yay, yay! <3 Fingers crossed for you that it develops beautifully.

Tink I tried washing it off with water and its still there

Tell me im crazy..i took a first signal lastnight just because and wokeyup this morningit had dried like this...I see the line, but do I trust it? Not at all.

I see it too.. I'm not entirely sure if you can read it that late! However, a line is still a line, right!?? What test is it? And y don ya try again using a more concentrated sample?! Keep us posted!

That was a first signal test just walmart cheapie

Thank you ladies for all the wishes... :)

@hunni12 - i too had theae weird dream. 5dpo i dreamt im holding a baby boy and asked my DH to make some milk. I didn't tell DH about it all. But then DH told me he dreamt i am holding a baby boy but thats all he remembers, lol..... What made it really weird is that both of us had it the same day.... Yesterday, 9dpo i dreamt having conversation with girls who i really dont know in reality and they were checking my (.)(.) hahaha, and they said, "you are pregnant!!!!". Wokeup went to bathroom just to check but nothing in there, hahahahha... Maybe just wishful thinking....

:dust::dust:

Thank you ladies for all the wishes... :)

@hunni12 - i too had theae weird dream. 5dpo i dreamt im holding a baby boy and asked my DH to make some milk. I didn't tell DH about it all. But then DH told me he dreamt i am holding a baby boy but thats all he remembers, lol..... What made it really weird is that both of us had it the same day.... Yesterday, 9dpo i dreamt having conversation with girls who i really dont know in reality and they were checking my (.)(.) hahaha, and they said, "you are pregnant!!!!". Wokeup went to bathroom just to check but nothing in there, hahahahha... Maybe just wishful thinking....

:dust::dust:

Lol.. Your subconscious can never go wrong! I've known a lotta women who dreamt about being pregnant find their ways to BFPs sooner than they imagined! So fingersX big time for all of us!!

Hi ladies, af is on her way, I started spoting this afternoon, so tomorrow will probably be CD1 for me. Baby dust for everyone!

Hunni, looks promising, can't wait to see your next test!

sorry Twinkie! you don't think it's implantation spotting? AF for sure??

and Hunni SO promising! i would make wait another day and try something with a red/pink line, i like first response myself! how are you feeling !?

Thank you ladies I am honestly scared to test again lol

So I decided to take another even tho I could only manage an hour hold lol, this was taken within 7 mins..still don't trust it

Attachments

• idk.jpg
    idk.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 22
  • ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 21

and Hunni SO promising! i would make wait another day and try something with a red/pink line, i like first response myself! how are you feeling !?

Yes pretty certain it's AF, too much for just implantation. Wished it was, but don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. Had a big temp drop too, so it all adds up to af.

So I decided to take another even tho I could only manage an hour hold lol, this was taken within 7 mins..still don't trust it

Well, chances are it's a false negative, perhaps you could give it a couple more days.. I know it's difficult to wait that long..:wacko:

Baby Dust to all!!

I know the line is there but soooo faint to where I don't trust it

Hi ladies, af is on her way, I started spoting this afternoon, so tomorrow will probably be CD1 for me. Baby dust for everyone!

Hunni, looks promising, can't wait to see your next test!

Sorry about AF showing! On the bright side, It's always good to start afresh.. Good luck babe!!

Yes pretty certain it's AF, too much for just implantation. Wished it was, but don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. Had a big temp drop too, so it all adds up to af.

Sorry to hear that twinkie.... Soon we'll all get BFPs.

11dpo today and sides of (.)(.)s are really killing me for days now since 5dpo. Right shoulder is getting sore as well...And lower backache returned. Still having cramps that come and go not like before af where its nonstop. Saliva scope started to show transition and ealier today partial ferning. Though i don't rely in it yet since its our first time using it. We started using it at CD4 while still having af. So we're not yet sure what my pattern would be before af. Hoping it is a good sign.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm thinking those last two were evaps..negative on frer this morning but its still early

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta