6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

I just hate that i tell myself not to symptom spot or Google and i still do it

@nimii - i just feel like maybe af is on her way feel bloated today. Maybe i wont test tomorrow even if she doesn't arrive.. Maybe i will wait til im few days late if shes not around. Just dont want to see :bfn:

Oh no.. Don't feel that way.. Its not over yet until AF shows. Are you spotting yet!? I spot before AF too..

Let's hope and pray she keeps away this time.. FX'd!!

Just checked and i had dark brown discharge.... I think i'm out 13dpo expected af tom today cd22. My last cycle was cd28. I knew i'll be early this time around as my cycle was always like that from 21-30. I hate my body....!!!!!!

Oh no! I'm sorry about it Hun! My cycles are a bit irregular too.. It's frustrating to play the guessing game, especially in the TWW. GL sweets..

Ladies I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle.

12dpo and another BFN on an IC this morning - doesn't help that I feel like AF is right around the corner.

FX and baby dust to you all! I'm not going to test again unless the witch is a few days late. The BFN's are depressing...

Temme about it!! That's the only resason I haven't tested yet! I'm still waiting for a strong enough sign to get me to test!! FX'd!

Every time something happens I find myself on google lol..

Last night my right ovary throbbed for like 2 mins then I started to get a tingling sensation in the middle of my uterus area right where my pubic bone is

Ladies, I'm freaking out, with an IC this morning I got a BFN, I just ran out and bought some FRER's and I just took one, and I swear I saw the FAINTEST line… anyone else see it?

https://tinypic.com/r/2zgg0if/8

If you back up you can see it better….. Thoughts?!?!?

I don't know if this photo is working - where can I upload my photo for a good url??

Last night my right ovary throbbed for like 2 mins then I started to get a tingling sensation in the middle of my uterus area right where my pubic bone is

Well, my right has been lil achy since yesterday.. Not convincing enough cos my mind plays all kinda tricks on me! Learnt it the hard way.. Hehe.
I'm still hoping though...

U hang in there too!

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zgg0if.jpg

Tying this one… can you ladies see it?? I only see it on the computer when i back up a bit. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I see it wifey:happydance:!! Hopefully it gets darker

Attachments

• wifey.jpg
    wifey.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 15

Well, my right has been lil achy since yesterday.. Not convincing enough cos my mind plays all kinda tricks on me! Learnt it the hard way.. Hehe.

U hang in there too!

So we still testing tomorrow or we going to wait it out?

Tying this one… can you ladies see it?? I only see it on the computer when i back up a bit. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I do see a slight trace of a line.. Guess u should test again to rule out evap or wait a coupla days?! Good luck!!

Btw I don't trust ICs at all, they don't give good lines

U hang in there too!

So we still testing tomorrow or we going to wait it out?

Not entirely sure hunni...I might just wait it out too until AF is due. Besides, I'm quite terrified with bfns. I need some good signs here.. Not 'constipation' Lol

Btw I don't trust ICs at all, they don't give good lines

I don't think I'd buy them again - they just helped with my POAS addiction. :) Going to wait until Monday now before taking another FRER. And I have a digital which I'll take tuesday or wednesday…

still feels like AF is coming so I don't know if I'm in the clear yet.

Let's do this then ladies lol...how about we test Tuesday?

I have got to start throwing my tests away lol. this was an answer test I took yesterday and threw it

Attachments

• 10dpoanswer222.jpg
    10dpoanswer222.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 29
I totally see it wifey! Fx'd it's a sticky one for you. Yay!!

I definitely see it!! How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->