6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

I'm thinking those last two were evaps..negative on frer this morning but its still early

I think it's still too early. I about 10dpo this morning and tested BFN. I heard about a lot of Moms on here only getting their BFP after 13-14dpo. FX for you!

I'm thinking those last two were evaps..negative on frer this morning but its still early

It's still early hunni. Give it sometime maybe the baby wanted to surprise u :dust::dust::dust: as long as :witch: doesn't show her ugly face you're still in the game.

I'm 11dpo now and same symptoms as before. Except for, i can't eat much today coz i feel full. And now im having a cold. Temp still up. Hopefully not a fever....Tomorrow is 12dpo for me now im having 2nd thought of whether i should test as planned or wait til i'm 14dpo.....

I'm 11dpo now and same symptoms as before. Except for, i can't eat much today coz i feel full. And now im having a cold. Temp still up. Hopefully not a fever....Tomorrow is 12dpo for me now im having 2nd thought of whether i should test as planned or wait til i'm 14dpo.....

Hey there! Depends on when you had implanted.. If around 6dpo then you can very well test 12dpo. That said, it could still be early... Go with your your instinct! Nothing quite right like it! :flower:

A lot of ladies in the pregnancy test board say they see lines on the frer, I think I will test on the 16th at 12 dpo.

We all should test on the same day :)

A lot of ladies in the pregnancy test board say they see lines on the frer, I think I will test on the 16th at 12 dpo.

Deal!! This 16th I will be 12dpo as well!! But I don't get frer here in Dubai.. I'll try the ClearBlue..

I had brown spotting today also a temp drop. AF not due until 18th or so. I'm terribly confused cos I have got this kinda discharge in my bfn cycles as well. I hope it's not jus a coincidence it happened with a temp dip yesterday. I hope it goes back up 'moro..
ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS LADIES??

*Sending baby dust your way*

So far not much symptoms except that I'm constipated the last few days.

I'll be 12dpo tomorrow i might take the chance of testing as planned as i cant wait til 14dpo on 16th... Though i'm not expecting on seeing a line. Maybe preparing myself not to get my hopes high.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to us.

Deal!! This 16th I will be 12dpo as well!! But I don't get frer here in Dubai.. I'll try the ClearBlue..

I had brown spotting today also a temp drop. AF not due until 18th or so. I'm terribly confused cos I have got this kinda discharge in my bfn cycles as well. I hope it's not jus a coincidence it happened with a temp dip yesterday. I hope it goes back up 'moro..

Sounds good to me. Based on what i read the most common implantation happens at 9dpo i believe you're at 9 right? FingersXd to you.

I usually have brown spotting 2-3 days before af, if af if due on 16th i hope and pray i won't see spotting tomorrow when i wake up.....

My spotting was on 6 dpo and 7dpo but not much just barely noticable

Sounds good to me. Based on what i read the most common implantation happens at 9dpo i believe you're at 9 right? FingersXd to you.

Thanks for the reinforcing thought.. But my worry is that the spotting I got in my bfn cycle was also around 8dpo.. That's the confusion here.. I really wish/hope you're right!!!! I'll be sure to send you flowers on my BFP wherever you are! Hehe..

Really hope we all get that BFP sooner.. We deserve it!! :winkwink:

I usually have brown spotting 2-3 days before af, if af if due on 16th i hope and pray i won't see spotting tomorrow when i wake up.....

Do definitely keep us posted on your test 'moro!! Fingers X for ya!!

Soo i ate a meal at 12 from McDonald's and now it's 3 my tummy is back growling again -__-

i took a cheapie this morning with fmu....negative..9 dpo, am i out? i feel out..

Fx'd for you katieebugg! Give it a couple days then test again!

Yayy! This is going to be fun haha

Im having some bubbles/fluttering in my uterus, not gas, anybody had this?

About to sneak off to walmart and grab a 2 pack of frers :)

i took a cheapie this morning with fmu....negative..9 dpo, am i out? i feel out..

9dpo is still way early for most women, as far as I know! All BFPs turn up after a series of heartbreaking bfns. So u still very much in... Wait to see what happens! FingersX for ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->