6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

I think I got the queen of all evaps lol, took this yesterday didn't see anything within the time limit so I put it in the dresser, look at it today and here it is

Attachments

• worstevap.jpg
    worstevap.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
I think I got the queen of all evaps lol, took this yesterday didn't see anything within the time limit so I put it in the dresser, look at it today and here it is

Oh myyy! What a tease!

14 dpo and still awaiting AF. Had a serum pregnancy test at 11dpo and was neg. Hoping AF shows asap so I can get on with the next cycle! Lots of :dust: to u all!!

14 dpo and still awaiting AF. Had a serum pregnancy test at 11dpo and was neg. Hoping AF shows asap so I can get on with the next cycle! Lots of :dust: to u all!!

feeling the same way today! 10 dpo BFN (Didn't want to test but ended up crumbling! late evening urine though) i feel like im just waiting for AF now

Is it still possible for a bfp ya think? The blood test was done at 11dpo..gah, who am I kidding? I'm grasping at straws now lol

Sorry for the tmi picture of my undies...but am i seeing spots again:dohh:

Attachments

• CAM00274.jpg
    CAM00274.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 14

GL for your next cycle!! FingersX for ya!!

Checked my cervix to see if there was more blood...sheesh the darn thing was so high I couldn't feel it

13dpo today, didn't test just in case it's another :BFN: i'd rather wait til af is late. Af is due tomorrow so fingersXd..

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

13dpo today, didn't test just in case it's another :BFN: i'd rather wait til af is late. Af is due tomorrow so fingersXd..

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hear ya!
I went through heart breaking bfns last cycle. Sooo hesitant to poas yet.. 11dpo today, got a coupla tests staring at me but can't talk myself into testing yet..:nope::nope:
Perhaps tomo like we all in here have planned to..:baby::baby:

@nimii - i just feel like maybe af is on her way feel bloated today. Maybe i wont test tomorrow even if she doesn't arrive.. Maybe i will wait til im few days late if shes not around. Just dont want to see :bfn:

@nimii - i just feel like maybe af is on her way feel bloated today. Maybe i wont test tomorrow even if she doesn't arrive.. Maybe i will wait til im few days late if shes not around. Just dont want to see :bfn:

Oh no.. Don't feel that way.. Its not over yet until AF shows. Are you spotting yet!? I spot before AF too..

Let's hope and pray she keeps away this time.. FX'd!!

I think im chickening out on testing tomorrow lol..i just want af to.come Tuesday and be done...spottig 7 dpo and at 10 dpo cannot be good. :(

Oh no.. Don't feel that way.. Its not over yet until AF shows. Are you spotting yet!? I spot before AF too..

Let's hope and pray she keeps away this time.. FX'd!!

Just checked and i had dark brown discharge.... I think i'm out 13dpo expected af tom today cd22. My last cycle was cd28. I knew i'll be early this time around as my cycle was always like that from 21-30. I hate my body....!!!!!!

Ladies I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle.

12dpo and another BFN on an IC this morning - doesn't help that I feel like AF is right around the corner.

FX and baby dust to you all! I'm not going to test again unless the witch is a few days late. The BFN's are depressing...

Indeed they are extremely depressing. Im accepting af is coming and wont be testing anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->