6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Congratulations RN, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

x

View attachment 742625

This morning's FRER. 12 dpo. Biggest symptom still is insane breast tenderness and swelling. They feel very dense near my chest. So excited! The line came up immediately, which was so surprising. Hoping for a healthy 9 months!!

WOOOO! Congrats! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!! :D

View attachment 742625

This morning's FRER. 12 dpo. Biggest symptom still is insane breast tenderness and swelling. They feel very dense near my chest. So excited! The line came up immediately, which was so surprising. Hoping for a healthy 9 months!!

Wow! Congratulations dear!! Have a healthy 9 months to go... Hope we follow ya sooner.. :happydance:

Congrats rnt :)

So I have not had anymore spotting, but I did have 2 quick af cramps down "there" but no af bleeding af is due a week from today

At 6dpo, sounds like implantation to me..... Give it 2-3 days for the hcg to start rising..... Wish you get your bfp soon.

I think its implantation as well just don't want to get my hopes up

View attachment 742625

Woooohooooo :happydance: congratulations to you...... Praying for h&h 9 months...... When did you start testing again before this? With so many friendly ladies here its gonna be hard reading the previous threads, :winkwink:

As planned, will start testing at 12dpo as well thats 3 more days for me...

Wish me luck....

Oh I started testing way early, 6 dpo lol. I was using wondfos just for fun. All negative until I posted that one where the faint line came up after 10 minutes or so, which you aren't supposed to do lol. But a line is a line, right?! Used another wondfo yesterday with random afternoon urine and also got a faint line once the test was dry. So this morning I felt confident to use a frer, even though af isn't due for 1-2 more days. Totally wishing you tons of luck and sending baby dust your way!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh I started testing way early, 6 dpo lol. I was using wondfos just for fun. All negative until I posted that one where the faint line came up after 10 minutes or so, which you aren't supposed to do lol. But a line is a line, right?! Used another wondfo yesterday with random afternoon urine and also got a faint line once the test was dry. So this morning I felt confident to use a frer, even though af isn't due for 1-2 more days. Totally wishing you tons of luck and sending baby dust your way!!!!![/QUOTE]

Whoah...... 6dpo?????? That was intense for fun, :thumbup:

As for me, i still keep tracking my ferning if any until i complete this cycle. Hopefully, there won't be a next cycle for me for 9 mos :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Rnttcbaby1 :happydance: so exciting! Curious if you thought AF was coming or if you had a feeling?

I (being the poas addict i am) started testing at 5 DPO!! im at 7 now and the twinges/pinching/pulling in my left lower abdomen started last night and into this morning!! hoping its a good sign!!! wishful thinking!?

Congrats Rnttcbaby1! Glad you got your BFP!!

I'm still having tons of mild cramping, pulling sensations, but still a glaring bfn, 11dpo today, really starting to think I'm out and have a super heavy flow coming based on all these cramps, praying I'm wrong and it's just taking forever to come up on a test...getting really down and out though :(

I'm still having tons of mild cramping, pulling sensations, but still a glaring bfn, 11dpo today, really starting to think I'm out and have a super heavy flow coming based on all these cramps, praying I'm wrong and it's just taking forever to come up on a test...getting really down and out though :(

I know it's hard and we so easily feel defeated, especially with that mean and angry single line on the tests we take but you are Not out until/if AF rears her ugly head and if she does you just move forward as best you can and start fresh on CD1!! thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust! keep us posted <3

CONGRATULATIONS!! Rnttcbaby1 :happydance: so exciting! Curious if you thought AF was coming or if you had a feeling?

I (being the poas addict i am) started testing at 5 DPO!! im at 7 now and the twinges/pinching/pulling in my left lower abdomen started last night and into this morning!! hoping its a good sign!!! wishful thinking!?

I kind of had a feeling... Only symptom I get before Af is sore bbs, which I do have, but they started hurting 2-3 dpo which is very unusual for me. But with Af they start hurting about 5 days before. I had cramping around 6 dpo and that was about it for symptoms. Fx'd for you!!

Ladies I know this may sound weird, usually I have a blood pressure of 120-130, but now that im having implantation symptoms and went to the doc it read 98/54, coincidence or should I blow it off?

Would love to be more helpful but I don't know a lot about blood pressure!

hunni12 did your doctor say anything about it or did you ask any questions with regard to it?

For me personally today I am super super curious about CM here today...I felt ..wet for lack of a better word and when I went to the bathroom I had thick, whitish but kind of clear thick CM and quite a bit of it..very strange for me at 7 dpo im usually dried up waiting for AF by now..any thoughts?

I asked the nurse about it because I have never read that low but she was too busy on the phone, I had to get a pap done so the doctor never brought it up

thats super frustrating..I would try researching Blood Pressure changes and see what the reasoning behind a change may be? maybe try "Blood pressure changes in early pregnancy" or "Blood pressure as an early pregnancy sign" I have learned a lot about symptoms lately and how different we all are so for you that could absolutely be a symptom and your body preparing! dont write anything off :)

Katiebug- the cm sounds promising! I dry up before AF too, but I'm still having cm! And hunni- I've never heard anything about bp drops this early in pregnancy, could you be dehydrated? It's a nice looking bp, though! Fx'd!

11 dpo is still early, and I am quite shocked I got a positive already bc with my son I tested on the day AF was due (13-14dpo) and the line was sooooo faint , like a total squinter, DH couldn't even see it. It all depends on when you implant, and most common time for inplantation is 9dpo. So don't count yourself out yet! Fx'd

Congrats RN!!!!!! So freaking happy for you &#128512;

Thank you soooo much! I can't believe it really! It's so crazy. Still crossing fingers and toes for you!!!

I ended up in the ER today for intestinal issues and they did a serum hcg...negative. I just hope AF comes asap so I can get onto the next cycle! H&H 9 months to you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->