6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Congrats Rnttcbaby1! Glad you got your BFP!!

I'm still having tons of mild cramping, pulling sensations, but still a glaring bfn, 11dpo today, really starting to think I'm out and have a super heavy flow coming based on all these cramps, praying I'm wrong and it's just taking forever to come up on a test...getting really down and out though :(

I know it's hard and we so easily feel defeated, especially with that mean and angry single line on the tests we take but you are Not out until/if AF rears her ugly head and if she does you just move forward as best you can and start fresh on CD1!! thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust! keep us posted <3

Thank you Katieebugg:hugs: I would be such a wreck without you ladies! Today has just been a rough day all around, feeling in a funk for no particular reason, super emotional and wanting our baby so bad and just the idea that af might be a few days away is killing me. My anxiety is sky high right now. I'm trying to relax and tell myself it's too early, but it's still hard. If af is coming I hope she's on time so I can get to starting a new chance at it.

Need some advice

5 dpo- twinges started
6 dpo- peach/pink spotting in undies
7 dpo- 2 cramps this morning and one this evening and still having twinges

When should I test?

Need some advice

5 dpo- twinges started

When should I test?

11-12 dpo would be my advice, even though I don't take my own advice and I started testing the day I felt implantation lol

YAYYYY! So happy for your BFP!! :)

However, I broke down and took another HPT, and got a BFN... :( Not even a faint line of any sort to be near positive...

RNT, did you have a VERY obvious negative 9DPO?

Im keeping my FX for all you girls.

Lol I know im going to cave, luckily I work from 12-8 all week so hopefully that will keep me occupied.

Plus I have 3 frers so I know Im going to cave

However, I broke down and took another HPT, and got a BFN... :( Not even a faint line of any sort to be near positive...

alissadl, what dpo are you? My tests are stark white, keep trying to tell myself it's still early, but there's nothing to make me think there's a chance this cycle. Hang in there!

Yep! Nothing came up, even after some time elapsed. And the faint line I got on the wondfo at 10dpo came up after the 5 minutes, which according to the manufacturer, doesn't count. I used another wondfo @ 11dpo and the same thing happened. Bfp with frer 12dpo. How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? Today my bbs are only getting more tender, and almost lumpy, like when my milk is coming in. I don't remember this happening with my first and it must be bc I breastfed before?

Glad you posted this rnttc! Making me feel a little better, I'm 11dpo today and not a single inkling on a test that makes me think it's the start of a bfp. We'll see what the next few days bring, otherwise AF is due on Saturday so hopefully she'll be on time for a new cycle so we can try again, praying she stays away!!

Baby Dust to everyone :)

10 dpo today, body still is hot... Tested this morning with microscope for saliva, been tracking the whole cycle since its our first time using it, and theres lots of branching happening. For the last two days, there nothing there anymore, now its transitioning? Am i gonna get a 2nd surge of estrogen and see ferning later on???? I hope i'm like the other ladies in different forums that they saw ferning before they tested positive on hpt. Fx'd :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
Need some advice

5 dpo- twinges started

When should I test?

11-12 dpo would be my advice, even though I don't take my own advice and I started testing the day I felt implantation lol

Lol..I can't help lol'ing cos I've personally asked that a hundred times but have always caved at every symptom I spotted from 5dpo on.

The bfn is just not worth it.. It puts a lot of negativity in your head and hurts too.. I'd suggest you wait at least a day or two before AF. Your odds are much better and saves all the anxiety you go through with the bfns.

Me 8dpo no symptoms yet and am totally fine with it after scrapped cycle of all possible symptoms.
Hopes are still high for this cycle!!

Fingers X for ya!! Keep us updated..

I believe i will test Friday at 10 dpo..but kinda scared to test. What if the twinges spotting and cramping wasn't implantation ? Even tho i am at tthe right time frame for it. 1 week after ovulation and 1 week before next period

I believe i will test Friday at 10 dpo..but kinda scared to test. What if the twinges spotting and cramping wasn't implantation ? Even tho i am at tthe right time frame for it. 1 week after ovulation and 1 week before next period

I will test as well on Friday 12dpo..Scared as well but not expecting much im considering it early :haha:

I have not experience spotting but i think i had my implantation around 7dpo because at 8dpo evening my body was fuming hot. I read somewhere that you'll have a dip of temp during implantation and suddenly it will rise up again. So maybe just maybe thats a sign that implantation occured.

Wish we all get our bfps. FX'd

I tested today at 11 DPO and :bfn: ~ probably a mistake to test so early as feel gutted now, especially as it was with an FRER. I don't really know if I'm out for sure but it definitely feels that way. I actually thought I was 12 DPO which was why I tested but then my countdown thing says I'm not, oops!

I tested today at 11 DPO and :bfn: ~ probably a mistake to test so early as feel gutted now, especially as it was with an FRER. I don't really know if I'm out for sure but it definitely feels that way. I actually thought I was 12 DPO which was why I tested but then my countdown thing says I'm not, oops!

You're not yet out until the witch's ugly face shows up. Maybe its too early or you ovulated later than you thought. If you don't mind, did you have any symptoms why you tested before af?

Finger's crossed for us all. :flower:

So sorry Tink, but you've got a few more days to go, fx'd for you!!

BFN here today as well, also a major temp drop over the past few days to typical pre-o numbers, so pretty certain I'm out, just waiting on AF to get here to start on the next cycle.

Sorry about all your bfns.. For all those testing early, give it a coupla days for the hormone to build up enough to show up pink.. Don't lose hope guys!! It still could be your month!!

Fingers X for us!!

Well, your time frame does sound perfect! Cling on to it and keep believing... As far as cramping/twinges go, I know for a fact you could get 'em anytime during the cycle for no rhyme or reason. Not to bring your hopes down, I personally had unusual cramping between 5&14 dpo last cycle with a lotta other promising symptoms. Turned out to be a disappointment. No one knows why somethings happen.. *sigh*

But I guess everyone is different and since your cramping is coupled with IB like spotting.. It's definitely very hopeful for ya!! And your cramping/ twinges make more sense with it. :flower:Good luck babe! Keep us posted..

FingersX for us all!!

Thank you everyone for your support, I really appreciate it. It's nice to come here and have the support!

MD ~ I tested because I was peeing more, a lot more tired and just generally feeling a bit off with lots of twinges which weren't similar to AF. So maybe there is still hope and time will tell.

Hunni ~ Wishing you all the best when you do test. *sprinkles baby dust*

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"