6dpo crazy...I know **new testFRER PAGE 6?!?!***

Ooh is that not a good line?! I've heard super drug tests are really good! Good luck for your surgery if you have it x

OOO---- I see a faint line on that FRER and I saw lines on the other one's too. Have you tried to do a double dye test yet? Make sure you use PT dye strips to double it, not dye from an OPK, but I bet it would tell you for sure if you were or not. You'll need two test's though. Can you get a hold of the .88cent walmart test's or the 1 dollar dollar general ones? You want either two IC's or two cheap cassettes that when opened are really just an IC laid in it, they are easier to take apart and put back together.

Is there anyway you can do a blood test before your surgery?

I did double dye yesterday and nothing there. I don't know how I would go about getting bloods done in the uk? I'm not going to be surprised if I'm not pregnant frer are so bad at the moment! I'm not getting into town any time soon so can't go to superdrug :(

You can order online from super drug as I looked ... you could go to the doctors and request one? Explain you might be pregnant and having surgery Tuesday and you would like to know if you are or not?

I think I will ring them on Monday and just ask, I'm not sure they will though. And would results come back same day?!

Ohhhhhh I'll have a look now. I just had a look on count down to pregnancy and a lot of the tests that turned out to be positive look like how mine does but then I opened the case and I'm sure it's just a stupid indent :(

I think it could be something! Do you have anymore tests you can use tomorrow?

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive fully! I seem to have some cm like ewcm today with pink in .. I didn't have any cm last month when af started! It's been 3 years since I had periods so I completely forget what they are like! Cramping so bad wish she would hurry up and get it done with ;)

Wellllll I brought a 3 pack frer and have more being delivered tomorrow. My husband is going to go mental if he finds out lol.

Ok well If I get another line on Monday and I'm still unsure I'll ring them straight away and get booked in I think

I'm the same too haven't had a period for 2 years so like you can't remember what happens first lol

hell, on the last two ic i can see a faint line on them for sure! I would not drink anything from now till you wake up and pee in the am with the frer i also saw the line on the latest frer! Also second the blood test from gp, they can get bloods done and get them back the same day they have been with my esr levels x

Yeah I definitely see something, do you think it's darker? I haven't edited the pictures at all lol

Yes I think it is compared to the last frer! I hope it keeps getting darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->