6DPO HERE AGAIN... TESTING THREAD!!! until bfp i hope!! **update 17 please look**

All those others can't have been evaps- they were so pink and thick.

Hopefully you just got a dodgy test and the next one is better.

Sending you lots of :dust: x

Definitely still early and different tests can mean different lines so don't give up yet Emma xxx

thanks ladies.. iv got more of the thicker ones coming today so ill see what they say in the morning !! X

Hey Emma, found your testing thread and stalking now. I vote your thin strip tests are duds!!!! Get a different brand and test! :)

Hey Emma, found your testing thread and stalking now. I vote your thin strip tests are duds!!!! Get a different brand and test! :)

thanks hunny!!

the test from this morning looks like dried with evap..
thoughts?

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/da6fd981-9041-404a-8201-3fbc600089b9_zpsu9n52eyo.jpg

I can see pink now it's dried Emma!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world! Bring on those nice dark pink lines! Xxx

I can see pink now it's dried Emma!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world! Bring on those nice dark pink lines! Xxx

awwww hun thanks....

have you tested today??? any news??

iv just dipped another before work and will see XXX

Have u tried a superdrug test yet? I def see lines

Emma I see it on all your tests!!! Eeeek!

Defo do the superdrug test!!!x

awwww hun thanks....

have you tested today??? any news??

iv just dipped another before work and will see XXX[/QUOTE]

Did one this morning on but half hour hold lol, stark white!! Not surprised , I have no symptoms whatsoever! Xx

Thanks ladies..
I did a sd b4 a came work...

Nothing...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150326_093602_zpszrmw2oqs.jpg

Oh no sorry Emma, I wasn't expecting to see that! What on earth is happening with all these lines you keep getting! This just isn't fair for you, still time until af though! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->