7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

That sounds like a really good sign if you ask me. I had the tingles the other day but today its just pain!
Going through my notes and it was 10dpo when i had this during my last pregnancy. I am enjoying comparing days and getting my hopes up that way lmao!

Good luck Meep (and all!)...I have decided to test on Thursday (12DPO)...just don't think I can wait an extra two days !

I wish I had kept records from my last pregnancy lol. This guesswork is driving me mental.

Ooh JT, if you are pregnant you're very likely to see two lines by 12 dpo. Fingers crossed!

My all-consuming hunger continues. I cooked and ate a large roast dinner last night and within 1.5 hours I was nauseous with hunger and feel like this all day! It's incredibly strange!

Definitely feeling very 'aware' of my uterus ... not sure if that's just because I keep talking about it lol. But it feels really bruised and my stomach muscles ache low down. I certainly haven't been exercising. :haha:

Boobs still hurt, I'm nauseous and hungry yet again. I'm going to feel such a prat if I'm not pregnant lmao. I am really thinking I must be, as this is all so strange. My daughter was a happy accident from the first and only time we had unprotected sex during definite ovulation (too into it to stop haha, though we were WTT) and my very first pregnancy, which doesn't really 'count' as such (I was 17 and it ended in MC) happened via very similar circumstances, so I know I get pregnant easily. I guess that's why I'm getting my hopes up.

Both times I didn't really think about it or test until later, so this is my first TWW, and it's making me insane. If I'm not pregnant and we then decide to TTC, I'm going to be an absolute nightmare. :(

I "just knew" with all of my pregnancies, so you may be on to something! I got tingling in my boobs during my two week waits, along with twinging, nausea and cramping.

Best of luck! I will be following :flower:

Thank you! Not long to go until you meet baby 2 judging by your signature? Congratulations!

Definitely feeling very 'aware' of my uterus ... not sure if that's just because I keep talking about it lol. But it feels really bruised and my stomach muscles ache low down. I certainly haven't been exercising. :haha:

Boobs still hurt, I'm nauseous and hungry yet again. I'm going to feel such a prat if I'm not pregnant lmao. I am really thinking I must be, as this is all so strange. My daughter was a happy accident from the first and only time we had unprotected sex during definite ovulation (too into it to stop haha, though we were WTT) and my very first pregnancy, which doesn't really 'count' as such (I was 17 and it ended in MC) happened via very similar circumstances, so I know I get pregnant easily. I guess that's why I'm getting my hopes up.

Both times I didn't really think about it or test until later, so this is my first TWW, and it's making me insane. If I'm not pregnant and we then decide to TTC, I'm going to be an absolute nightmare. :(

my boobs ache, I have loads of weird sensations last weekend low down in my pelvis and now I'm starving hungry. Like you say, if im not pregnant I'll feel pretty crazy- BUT it could just be weird first month off the pill stuff :wacko:

This waiting is really getting to me. I have shooting pains in my thighs now - no idea if that has anything to do with pregnancy!?

Loads of people seem to report extreme hunger leading up to their BFP though, so that's a good sign for both of us right?!

Good luck Meep (and all!)...I have decided to test on Thursday (12DPO)...just don't think I can wait an extra two days !

12 DPO is a great day to do test #1. Generally you can get a solid positive.
I did on 12dpo with my son
I have randomly tested throughout this tww and really should just wait BUT im too easer and the possibility of a super faint line is pushingme lol.
Good luck! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Ooh do you mean you have spotted a super faint line already?? Or just hoping to see one??

No i havent. But the idea of possibly seeing a faint line keeps pushing me to test early lol. I want to go do another one but not sure i should bother yet lol!!

Omg lol, it's awful isn't it! I want to test so badly! I only have one FRER left though, and they are so expensive, plus I'm terrified of having a chemical so I'm forcing myself to wait now until I am due, plus planning to use the first pee of the day lol.

I think I had a chemical a few months back. I wasn't late but was having symptoms (much like those I am having now actually!) and got a positive on a Sainsbury's digital. Made OH bring more tests and got a negative, then AF came as usual, so I am not really sure what happened. Apparently false positives are impossible, so ...

I am also down to 1 FRER. I will wait a couple days (12dpo) then when im due ill make DH Bring a digital home if i dont see AF.
these symptoms keep me hopeful.
But the wait is definitely killer.

I have never heard of chemical pregnancies until joining the Tww this time. Now i have read about it everywhere lol. Guess thats what happens as technology gets better...
And yes...so expensive! Kind of sad how much they can charge for something that probably costs next to nothing to make lol

I used up my last incredibly expensive FRER this morning, just couldn't wait.

BFfuckingN.

I think I am out tbh. I would have thought, with the way I feel, something would show up by now, but there is nothing. I'm not going to buy any more tests and just wait for my period to come. Best of luck to the other testers! Just really feel this isn't my month now, but it HAS made me realise that I do want another baby soon, so that's something to discuss with OH for next month.

Argh how frustrating Meep! How many DPO are you again?

Still early then...you're not out until AF! If the way you feel is unusual for you I'd trust your intuition until proved otherwise!

Thanks, it's just hard to believe it's possible when I get negatives on FRERs lol.

Feeling monumentally sick this morning, sore boobs, weird taste still raging in my mouth. I even gagged at the smell of LO's honey on toast and keep smelling a strange fart smell in the hall lol, which OH swears isn't him. If this is all in my head, I seriously need help.

Are you having any more symptoms?

Actually compared to yesterday my symptoms are a bit less noticable. Slightly achy boobs but not like yesterday and still very hungry and I had very vivid dreams and a restless nights sleep last night. Only 2 days until I test!

Good luck! I also had vivid dreams last night, about a bloody pregnancy test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->