7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

Hang on JT, I see you are in the UK and posted in the middle of the night. :haha: So did you mean you are testing this morning, or tomorrow lol?!?!

Fingers and toes crossed if you are!!

Oily, whereabouts are you?

Alberta, Canada Here.

Tested this am with Fmu and it was BFN. Feeling pretty out this cycle. My next test will happen when AF no shows for work.
I cant wait to Hear from all of you when you test! Fingers crossed for you all!

Meep--thank u thank u im really praying that this would be our year! its really hard especially now,the country where i live in is not that open-minded about pcos or any other infertility probs.. It breaks my heart..that is why im on this forum/website bc there are people like u that gives hope and support to all women out there having difficulty with fertility..

Jelly--goodluck and keep us posted!!! :)

Sorry to hear you are struggling with PCOS. :hugs: In the 3 years I have been using this site, I have seen many women in similar situations go on to have healthy babies, so don't lose hope. Some conceived naturally and others got there with a little extra help, but it is DEFINITELY POSSIBLE. Do keep checking in with us. Totally behind you all the way. :)

Tested this am with Fmu and it was BFN. Feeling pretty out this cycle. My next test will happen when AF no shows for work.

Ah that sucks, though as you said (I think it was you anyway :haha:), we're not out until that cackling witch makes her appearance.

I do think I am probably out too, but I'm still nauseous and feeling pretty weak and dizzy, so I'm clinging onto a thread of foolish hope lol.

Ah that sucks, though as you said (I think it was you anyway :haha:), we're not out until that cackling witch makes her appearance.

I do think I am probably out too, but I'm still nauseous and feeling pretty weak and dizzy, so I'm clinging onto a thread of foolish hope lol.

Yes. Cackling witch sounds like something id say ha ha.
I am also holding on to hope that my unusual symptoms mean something lol.
Only time will tell now. Fingers crossed for everyone

Did a FRER at 6am this morning (12DPO) and got a very strong BFP :bfp:

I'm over the moon but in shock and this was my first month off the pill...and also slightly scared - #2 is on the way!!

Now just have to hope all goes well as it's still very early...I wonder whether I actually ovulated earlier than I thought given the strength of the lines...much stronger than when I tested with my last pregnancy at 12DPO (on an old style FRER)....eek!

Oilymamma--OMG!!! Me and my husband was in alberta last june and we fell in love with alberta!!! Ure definitely living in a paradise!! Anyway, hang in there..As long as af hasnt visited u yet u are definitely not out yet :) im praying for u!!

Meep--i woke up crying today.. My bb soreness is gone!! 8dpo today and this is exactly what i felt last cycle lost the tenderness sensation and a failed iui.. Im afraid we'll fail again this cycle :( thanks for the words of encouragement i really appreciate it!!! -baby dust to all of us!!!

Jt--congratssss!! I am sooo happy for tou and i pray for a healthy 9months for u and ur baby!!! Any signs and symptoms of pregnancy so far? Did u have an implantation bleed before you got positive on hpt? Ure reply would be very helpful.. Thankssss!!! :)

I'm over the moon but in shock and this was my first month off the pill...and also slightly scared - #2 is on the way!!

Now just have to hope all goes well as it's still very early...I wonder whether I actually ovulated earlier than I thought given the strength of the lines...much stronger than when I tested with my last pregnancy at 12DPO (on an old style FRER)....eek!

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS and a happy and healthy 9 months!! Woohoo!!

Oilymamma--OMG!!! Me and my husband was in alberta last june and we fell in love with alberta!!! Ure definitely living in a paradise!! Anyway, hang in there..As long as af hasnt visited u yet u are definitely not out yet :) im praying for u!!

Meep--i woke up crying today.. My bb soreness is gone!! 8dpo today and this is exactly what i felt last cycle lost the tenderness sensation and a failed iui.. Im afraid we'll fail again this cycle :( thanks for the words of encouragement i really appreciate it!!! -baby dust to all of us!!!

Jt--congratssss!! I am sooo happy for tou and i pray for a healthy 9months for u and ur baby!!! Any signs and symptoms of pregnancy so far? Did u have an implantation bleed before you got positive on hpt? Ure reply would be very helpful.. Thankssss!!! :)

Alberta is definitely beautiful. But paradise would have some ocean and sandy beaches if i had my way 😊.
Keeping positive thoughts for you! Im sure your BFP is right around the corner 😊

Sunshine, thank you :) Fingers and toes crossed for you...

And yes I have had a LOT of symptoms, by yesterday I think I was feeling like it would be really odd if it wasn't BFP! Mostly intensely achy boobs (although that comes and goes a bit). The most telling ones have been vivid dreams and in the past couple of days I've also felt dizzy which now makes more sense! I didn't have an implantation bleed but I did have quite severe cramping/weird sensations in my pelvis on CD7 which I guess was implantation!

JT2013 - Congrats!!! So so happy for you! H&H 9 months!

Uremysunshine - don't read too much into it, each pregnancy is different so you never know! :hugs:

:happydance::cloud9:Thanks so much all!

Baby dust to everyone, hope there are some more BFPs around the corner!

WAIT, WHAT???? Hahahah! Omg, congratulations, that's wonderful! I'm so excited!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

WAIT, WHAT???? Hahahah! Omg, congratulations, that's wonderful! I'm so excited!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Thanks SO much Meep! :hugs: Given that we've had very similar symptoms I have everything crossed for you that this is your month despite the early BFN. xx

Eek! Well I am feeling INCREDIBLY sick this morning, even dry heaving a little lol - sorry for TMI - so I'm not sure what that's about. Also feeling interesting stretching sensations, tingly, heavy boobs, cramping, pain in my womb when I sneeze, aching leg muscles, and all sorts! I've got my hopes right up again. I'm going to be so surprised if I'm not pregnant. Going to make OH get me some more tests from Sainsbury's (own brand ones) to see if they give a different result. Aagghhhh!

Still :wohoo: over your result!! :happydance:

Meep--i woke up crying today.. My bb soreness is gone!! 8dpo today and this is exactly what i felt last cycle lost the tenderness sensation and a failed iui.. Im afraid we'll fail again this cycle :(

It doesn't mean anything until you get your period, which hopefully you won't! There is every chance you could still be pregnant. Don't let it get you down - your body can do this. Hoping so hard for you. :hugs:

Ha, well I tested again, not using FMU as couldn't wait :haha:, and using a cheaper brand ... negative, I THINK.

HOWEVER.

I am not entirely sure but I MAY be able to see the faintest of faint shadows there. Probably just line eye or a dye run, as it is almost invisible, but I dunno - it might be there. :wacko:

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow morning!

Woop Woop! Yay!! :happydance: Congrats, Wishing you healthy 9 months :D xxx

Ha, well I tested again, not using FMU as couldn't wait :haha:, and using a cheaper brand ... negative, I THINK.

HOWEVER.

I am not entirely sure but I MAY be able to see the faintest of faint shadows there. Probably just line eye or a dye run, as it is almost invisible, but I dunno - it might be there. :wacko:

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow morning!

fingers crossed for tomoz, u have lots of good symptoms xxx

I really do. I am so hopeful! If I'm not pregnant, I hope I don't end up feeling this ill and weird forever. That would be a terrible new normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->