7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

10dpo is still very early even for the sensitive tests. Many dont get a positive reading until the day af is scheduled to arrive or even later.
You arent out until she rears her ugly head!
Im 11dpo now and got a BFN yesterday. I plan to test again tomorrow then on day 14 if af doesnt come.
Just hoping these symptoms are for a good reason. 😆

I think with my daughter I was about 12 dpo before I got a BFP.

What's your biggest symptom? Mine is the bitter taste in my mouth - it just won't go away and is providing a little bit of hope. :D

Sore boobs and vivid dreams
I dont usually have these ones so i am hopeful

Thank you! Not long to go until you meet baby 2 judging by your signature? Congratulations!

Girllll, you are still early. I don't get a positive until the day AF is due. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! :)

And thank you. Scheduled C/S for September 12 :flower:

I haven't got any symptoms today! Very odd! Although I did have very vivid dreams last night and a weird sensation low down in my pelvis yesterday evening, kind of like a fullness. Testing tomorrow first thing and scared! :wacko:

I haven't got any symptoms today! Very odd! Although I did have very vivid dreams last night and a weird sensation low down in my pelvis yesterday evening, kind of like a fullness. Testing tomorrow first thing and scared! :wacko:

I am also testing first thing tomorrow am and am nervous.
My symptoms have been crazy this month and way different than normal so my hopes are a bit too high i think.
Good luck! I will be checking in first thing to see how it went!

I also had a very vivid dream last night. Very high visual detail and a somewhat intricate plot LOL. :haha: Like watching a movie ...

I, however, am NOT testing tomorrow, although I will then be around 12 dpo. I'm just going to wait for AF, and if she is not here by like the 24th then I'll test. I dunno why I don't want to really. I think the closer I get to AF time, the worse a BFN seems, as it feels like my chances are lowered. Even though I can't change the outcome and even though I know I could still be pregnant until I get AF, I'm a really pessimistic person generally and end up feeling down about it.

Very sore boobs and some cramping this morning, which feels much like AF is coming, but that would be a bit early. Hmmm ...

I truly hope you get your BFPs tomorrow ladies! It has been so helpful chatting here for me. :hugs:

Fx for all the testing happening in the next few hours!
:dust:

Hang on JT, I see you are in the UK and posted in the middle of the night. :haha: So did you mean you are testing this morning, or tomorrow lol?!?!

Fingers and toes crossed if you are!!

Oily, whereabouts are you?

God bless ladies!!! Im on 7dpo (2nd iui).. Im very nervous and going crazy!! I dont get to see my doctor till sept 5th (25 days after iui) sooo idk if i wanna do hpt on my 14dpo or just wait.. I dont have much of symptoms just mild nips tenderness,slight twinges in my uterus and crazy weird dreams lately..:baby::thumbup:

Baby dust to all of us!!!

Best of luck sunshine! Will this be your first baby? It's so hard to know what to do isn't it? On the one hand you are desperate to know, yet on the other you don't want to be disappointed.

I am hating this 2 week wait with a PASSION. I hope you get your BFP. :hugs:

good luck ladies, xxxxx i'm still only 5DPO, few different things happening this month, fingers crossed xx

Thanks meep! Yes it'll be our first..been trying for a year now :( pls keep me in ur prayers!!

Jelly,goodluck! Will u be testing on ur 14dpo?

Sending you all my best baby vibes! A year is a long time to wait, that must be very difficult - you really deserve to get that BFP now! Here's hoping it's coming. :)

Hang on JT, I see you are in the UK and posted in the middle of the night. :haha: So did you mean you are testing this morning, or tomorrow lol?!?!

Fingers and toes crossed if you are!!

Oily, whereabouts are you?

Actually I live in Hong Kong now! So 7 hours ahead of the UK! :haha:I'll be testing 18th Aug morning!

Thanks meep! Yes it'll be our first..been trying for a year now :( pls keep me in ur prayers!!

Jelly,goodluck! Will u be testing on ur 14dpo?

hiya lovely, unfortunately i never make it past 9/10 dpo without AF showing! i hardly get to test or get hopes up. I did come off pill last october, i know it takes a while! 13 cycles and counting, lol

Sincerely wishing you lots of love and luck xxx

Meep--thank u thank u im really praying that this would be our year! its really hard especially now,the country where i live in is not that open-minded about pcos or any other infertility probs.. It breaks my heart..that is why im on this forum/website bc there are people like u that gives hope and support to all women out there having difficulty with fertility..

Jelly--goodluck and keep us posted!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->