7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Here' me yesterday. Haha! look so miserable, I guess I couldn't even smile for the picture.

The second one is OH being a goof wearing his son, Sam's hat.

The third one is Sam. Isn't he precious!

Attachments

• Pregs.jpg
    Pregs.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 12
  • OH.jpg
    OH.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
  • rambos.jpg
    rambos.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Here are some pictures of Emily's room.....

Attachments

• DSC_0146.jpg
    DSC_0146.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0143.jpg
    DSC_0143.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0144.jpg
    DSC_0144.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0139.jpg
    DSC_0139.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
.......and here's her cloth diaper & wipe stash I have started for her so far. 3 more of them on the way along with several wipes. I am addicted. She will have a pretty butt :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0141.jpg
    DSC_0141.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
  • wipes.jpg
    wipes.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 8insideLiLJoey.jpeg
    8insideLiLJoey.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 404858_330183947001090_100000284615862_1288517_364428073_n.jpg
    404858_330183947001090_100000284615862_1288517_364428073_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Ah great piccies Hun, she's got one lovely bedroom and def gonna have a very pretty bum!

Know how you feel very fed up now, bored of being large and not being able to do various things. Congrats on being full term though Hun, one of us has got to go soon :winkwink: holly rose! Your SMS is very sweet too!

I'm off to do more cleaning as oh is out today so nice not to have him under my feet for a bit, the rivers still flooded so he can't get to work :dohh: he did his valentines menus the other day, really nice put a lot of thought to it showed his dumb ass boss and he said really nice but take off cheese and biscuits as dessert as its not a pud and I wanna add chicken gougions to the main :dohh: needless to say oh was not impressed and is now looking for work else ware that is paid just as well!

Lots of :hugs: to you all.xx

So thought last night was it, pains started about 7:30pm and progressively got worse went up to bed and they were still there, starting at the front and going through my hips into my back just like I had with ds. 4:30 they weren't comming any quicker and decided just to go down stairs as couldn't sleep, finally at about 6 am managed to doze off and when I woke up they'd gone :dohh:

Put it down to pre-labour contractions and hoping that this means that it won't be long fx'd!

Hope your all well, holly rose do you have an appoint tomorow thought I'd read that?

Lots of :hugs: your way.x

Oh Narla!! I hope this is the week for you!! C'mon contractions!!!! :happydance:

I went for a two hour walk (waddle) yesterday and started having low back pain, then I threw up. Decided I better come home and rest. Have felt fine since. I need to get a hold of OH and DTD :blush: a few times this week to see if that helps. We haven't done it in like a month because I feel so hideous and it's hard to find a position. Still I don't think little Emily will be coming early. I have a feeling she will be here the first week of February. OH swears she will be here on his Bday (the day b4 my due date). I really don't want to disappoint him.

I'm hoping we haven't heard from Hollyrose because she's in labor!!! :baby:

:hugs:

Yeah I'm the same Hun, can't really walk anywhere as its so uncomfortable however ds stil insists on being picked up all the time so that helps I'm sure!

I've been bouncing on my ball trying to encourage him to move but don't think it's been successfully still have the same shape bump and movement in the same place so hope he moves when it's all happening!

Ooo yeah maybe your right perhaps holly rose is/was in labour, I hope so bout time one of us has our lo!

Me and oh haven't DDT for months now bless him, I'm so uncomphy I can't bear the thought of it!

Hope your ok Hun :hugs:

Ps are you finding yourself really hot at the min? Last few days feel like my temp has gone up?

YES! I am sweating bullets nearly always. last night I slept with an ice pack on my forehead for a while. And I never sleep with covers anymore. I will just break out in random sweats.

No, you are def not alone hun! We're all in this together! :hugs:

I am feeling very funny this morning. I feel like I do right before AF. Like not necessarily cramps, just kind of like something is about to shed in my uterus. Does that make sense? It's kind of hard to describe, but it's a feeling that I haven't felt in 10 months. And my cervix feels weird and uncomfortable. I also have strange gas-like pains.

Gosh, this is a lot like the two week wait isn't it?

Ooo sounds promising then Hun! I know I was thinking that the other day it's just like waiting to get that bfp! I think what makes bad is that you know it's got to happen but not knowing when at least with af you know when she's gonna hit or not :dohh:

hi ladies,

well i'm still waiting!

haven't had a chance to get on cause was dd's bday party on sunday and just been really busy doing nothing! lol!

going for a sweep tomorrow narla so fingers crossed it works!

went into fetal assessment unit today to get my blood pressure checked cause my feet have swollen really badly the last few days and have headache and light head. but thank goodness everything was fine. said i have a bit of a high temp so maybe a viral thing is working me.

they measured my bump and said it's measuring 42.5 weeks!

i cannot sleep at night now at all! i sleep for about 3 hours and then toss and turn all night. it's so frustrating. just can't get comfy.

i'm sooooo ready for this baby to arrive! lol!

r3ady - i'm loving ur nursery! and ur other pics. ur oh's ds looks so cute. xo

here's hoping we all have our babys soon. xo

Ann shame Hun thought you'd gone! But fx'd for you tomorow though your measuring massive bless your heart, when I went to m/w last week I was measuring a week behind but I had been ill so can't imagine how you feel being that big, COME ON BABY! Glad your ok after your check-up though hun.

Happy b-day to your dd, did she have a good time?

Contraction/bh's are back tonight not sure I can cope with another night of it I'm knackerd after last night, hollyrose have you had them so they feel real like all round your back and hips? Suppose I'm hoping it's gonna be soon with these although I won't hold my breath!

Loads of :hugs: and massive luck for the sweep tomorow.:hugs:

well that was a waste of time! had myself all geared up for sweep and a different midwife today said they couldn't do it until i was 40 weeks or over! sat waiting for an hour for my appointment too.

she measured my bump at 43 weeks today.

hope i go before my due date but have consultant appointment on monday so gonna demand that they don't let me go 10 days over before they induce me.

narla- i am having loads of bh the last few weeks. they wake me up at night and everything they're so strong. having been sleeping recently and was sooo tired last night i had my first good sleep in weeks.

it's not actually dd's birthday until next tuesday the 17th but wanted to have her party early incase i went early! some chance of that! lol!

Aw sorry about that Hun you must be so annoyed! Well hope your dd has a good one and hopefully her new brother will be there to join in! Wow 43 weeks Hun I'm amazed they didn't do the sweep you must be so over being pregnant now I know Ian and I don't measure that far!

The pains from last night continued through the night although they did calm down a bit and I'm still getting them now, really hoping its the start but b/c there not regular I haven't called m/w or anything coz just think they'll say I have to wait anyway :dohh: am hoping I may have more news later but won't hold my breath.

With dd my waters broke at 32 weeks and was in hospital with them trying to stopme so no natural labour there and with ds my waters went and had to be induced so I don't know how natural labour is supposed to start. Have considered self checking my cervix but I don't know what I'd be looking for:shrug:

Anyways :hugs: your way.xxx

There's a post in third tri explaining latent Phase of labour and sounds like that's what's happening, I so hope it's what's happening! Only hope it doesn't last the several days with it being our third!

Oh Hunni I really am sorry you didn't get your sweep today hope your bubs decides to come before :hugs:

aw so exciting seeing you all my hopeful signs of labour!! hopefully they don't keep you waiting much longer!!
nayami has her 8 week jabs on friday not looking forward to them at all xx

Hey Hun,

Wow can't believe she's 8weeks already! How are you? Hope she gets on ok with them. How's the healing going you back to normal again (forgive me if it sounds a stupid q)

Lots of :hugs:

hehe yeah i'm back to normalnow. well she is 9 weeks they just been slow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"