7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hey ladies, :flower:

Very quiet on here lately! Oh has successfully passed the nurovirus around most of us now, oh,ds,dd, my mum, me, sister, bil and niece Ooo and his dad. Very kind of him! So now all feeling better at last and I lost my PLUG last night :happydance: not that it means very much but it's a start! Had excruciating back pain when I was I'll thought that the bad tummy had started something off but alas no :dohh:

So, hope your all well have a great new years eve/day and here's to the 3 new Los that will be joining us soon :drunk: cheers ladies!

oh no glad your feeling better. exciting about plug all good signs!!!
hope everyone is doing ok xx
nayami slept 9-4 lastnight couldn't believe when she woke me at 4.
she been going 9-2 the last 5 days xx

Oh wow that's great Hun, bet it's nice to get some good sleep at last after pregnancy etc! How's Levi getting on with being a big bro? Has the novelty worn off yet? And how are you feeling now not over done it anymore I hope :flower:

levi still loving it!!! he so good with her. yeah but i feel more tired for some reason haha. i'm doing good went to gym last night did proper work out it felt great. how you feeling? i'm back on slimming world too i have lost 2lb in two days! just doing a roast for tea looking forward to that! we been for walk in forest levi wanted picnic in forest so took little one and had that haha thanfully it warm!! xx

Well done you! Feeling pretty fed up now got to the point where I can't really move comfortably although the last two nights I've slept the best than I have in months which is lovely, I'm still getting over the sicky bug so sure that has something to do with it!

Very brave having a picnic Hun although I'm very jealous seems like the last week I've just gone from house to house and tescos that's the extent of us going out! Although I think I'm banned from shopping now as I don't have the patience how busy it's been :wacko:

Glad to hear Levi's still loving it though, alfie had a few moments when I was holding Ella over Christmas but mainly when he was tired apart from that I'm hoping he will be fine!

Looking forward to the end of labour now just want to hold him and I'm thinking he's run out of room too so he's probably ready too!:hugs:

aw i am sure he will be fine and will adjust quickly.
yeah i hate shops atm it is a nightmare!
the last bit is awful hopefully you won't be waiting long x

hi ladies.

narla- that's great that u lost ur plug! hope its a sign of movement. i know how u feel being so big and fed up! i can't sleep at all at night now, have constant indigestion, and feet have started swelling really badly. stretch marks are driving me mad with itch the last few weeks. went to m n s to get fitted for nursing bras during the week and needed a size 38 G! couldn't believe it! lol!

dd has had that bug as well, seems to have a cough now tho.

are u geting bh? mine are geting stronger everyday and had a really big one that woke me up at 1 o'clock this morning, thought i was going into labour.

have ordered a really lovely yummy mummy bag from the pink lining sale, can't wait to get it now.

levi- i can't believe ur back at the gym already! well done! i'm glad ur wee one is sleeping well, it makes all the difference.

wishing u all a very happy new year!

xo

Holly rose: whoopppppie 2 weeks to go for you tomorow!!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies I'm 7dpo today and I'm having pinching feelings in my lower right tummy by my uterus..my boobs hurt...watery cm..ugh!!! Oh and congrats on your babies

looney - sounds promising! fingers crossed. xo

have been having bh all day yesterday and today too. they were down to 5mins apart for about 2 hours last night. i eventually fell asleep at 2 o'clock this morning and when woke up for the usual 5am toilet trip i was still having them every 5 mins! they're still there today but aren't really strong. tummy has been feeling sick and feel like i have to poo all the time too.

do u think i should just wait n see or contact the hospital to ask their advice? i'm thinking it might be very early labour cause i know how sore real contractions are when they're 5 mins apart! lol!

any advice?

hope ur all well. xo

aw i would give them call say what been happening and how long they may want to check you xx

thanks levi- i think i'll go take a warm shower n see how i am after that. i really don't wanna waste their time iykwim? just baked chocolate chip buns with my dd. they're gorgeous! will really need to go on a diet after this baby is born! lol!

xo

haha i started slimming world this week and lost 4 lb! am made up hopefully carry on that way. let us know how you get on xx

Well I had really sore/tender breasts all yesterday and it is still continuing, anyway I did a pregnancy test because I dont know where my cycles actually at and it came back "not pregnant"

Good luck Holly!! Keep us posted if you can! :hugs:

Charlene- my fingers are crossed for you.

Narla- It was funny, last night I had a dream that you came to visit me.

Had my first weekly Doc's appointment yesterday and my cervix is all the way effaced (thinned out) but not dilated yet. Also baby has dropped very low into my pelvis. She didn't say she was engaged, not sure what the difference is there, but dilation comes next. So far no braxton hicks. Is that normal? Kinda strange I'm not feeling anything like cramps or contractions. I have the constant pressure in my pelvis making me feel like I have to go to the loo for both pee and poo LOL, but I also still have quite a bit of discomfort in my ribcage. Maybe she's a big baby.

Hey ladies,:flower:

Charlene: hopefully you may just have tested too early Hun and not enough hcg in your system. I got negative until 11dpo this time and then it was faint, fx'd for you. When you gonna test again?

R3ady: that must have been a funny dream Hun, I sometimes think how nice it would be to all meet up for a coffee with the bubs but I think the distance is a bit much :dohh: I wish we got examined so you know what progress your making instead of really being left to it and the horrible waiting game! I don't remember feeling any b/h with dd or ds but I def have them with this one perhaps you get more with the more bubs you've had? So are you all ready then?

Holly rose: ooooo exciting Hun, how are you feeling now? Mmm could just tuck in some of them they sound really nice!

Levi: how are you Hun?

So excited about looking on this thread and finally seeing that one of us have gone into labour! Holly rose I reckon your gonna be first and at the min I'm not sure on who's second I know I want to be but I have a feeling this ones gonna make me wait it out right til the end :dohh: so therefore I bet r3ady your gonna be second :winkwink: Either way were all gonna have them by the end of jan (fx'd, touchwood etc)

So EXCITINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Loads of :hugs: your way ladies and good luck just in case you all now decided to go into labour:haha:

hey how is everyone? nayami had her first swimming trip today she loved it i got her little wet suit she was so warm!!!
i didn't have and bh with levi but had loads with nayami think they get worse the more you have tbh! xx

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/levinayami/PC152373.jpg
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/levinayami/PB082234.jpg

finally couple pic of nayami x

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/levinayami/PB302316.jpg
one of her with her big brother x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member