7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Nayami and Levi are PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!! What a good brother he is to her! They are so darling!!!!

Wow, I didn't know you gals didn't get weekly exams in the last month of pregnancy where you are. We go monthly until 32 weeks, then twice a month until 36 weeks. Then it's every week until D-day. It's kind of a pain because the hospital is 45 minutes away from us and it's the land of ice and snow here now. Makes getting around pretty hard. Glad I have OH to drive me because I am new to this driving in the snow. I have only lived with him here for 2 years. I am from a much warmer climate. I am so afraid that there will be a huge blizzard the night I'm in labor! eeeeek!

Levi: Hunni she is beautiful, awww so sweet!! Levi's very cute too! Glad she enjoyed the swimming think it's better the younger they start!

R3ady: fx'd the blizzards stay away for you!

Well I went to speak to someone about my milk coming through and having discharge like clear and stretchy and have been told to make an emergency appt with my doctor and to go on Monday and have a pregnancy test re done.. As she thinks I could definetly be pregnant

hi ladies,

well i'm still here waiting! still getting loads of bh. had midwife this morning and my bump is measuring 41 weeks so going by growth chart he's now 9lbs 4oz! my dd was this weight when she was born at 9 days overdue! if i go over he's gonna be near 11lbs!

have booked a midwife appointment for next wed for a sweep if i haven't gone by then. then consultant appointment the following monday the 16th. really hopeing and praying i don't go overdue and need induced.

it would be lovely if we could all meet up for a coffee and a proper chat wouldn't it? ah well, chatting on here will have to do. xo

r3ady- it's all money saving here so u don't get as many check-ups and if it's not ur first baby u get even less. know what u mean bout feeling like u need to pee and poo all the time, i'm just the same. seem to spend all day on the loo at the minute. think i actually am pooing a lot more tho.

levi- ur two are absolutely beautiful! levi looks so cute holding his sister. xo

narla- i hope ur right and i go soon. glad ur feeling ok.

xo

Hi ladies,:flower:

Holly rose: wow let's hope you don't go overdue, just mentioned it to oh as he was asking how you all were and he crossed his legs and said thank god women have to go through labour! Really hoping you go soon Hun, is he engaged yet?

Charlene09: Ooo that sounds promising Hun, how are you feeling in yourself then? Keeping my fx'd that you get your BFP!

So had my 36 week m/w appoint today as had to cancel last week due to the sickness bug! After a 50 minute wait we finally went in and she's said that my little man is laying back to back (oh the joy) which explains the intense and painfull b/h I've been getting along with emmense pressure on my bladder which you just kinda put down to pregnancy anyway, he is head down although hasn't engaged but that also explains why my bump has gone a strange shape (I thought it had dropped:dohh:) so Ive got to start using my excersize ball to lean on to try to get him to move although it wouldn't guarentee that he wouldn't just go back again. Have read up a bit and a lot of babies move during labour so not all is lost.

He showed off with his heartbeat as well making it go quick when he moved then it slowed back down again, I am only measuring 36 weeks though, but I have been ill so could be down to that.

Anyways I've gone on a lot tonight so will be back soon,

Lots of :hugs: and good luck if your lo's decided to make an appearence before we speak again!

narla i know women who have had back to back babies and they have turned during labour.
i had nayami weighed today i thought she was tiny haha he 10lb 9 now xx

Hi ladies I'm new to the thread I'm 11dpo..my boobs hurt Hella much on the sides and underneath and my left nipple itch like hell!!! Every month I be amped up about poas but not this month so I lost hope ugh! I'm really cramping in my lower tummy mainly the right side

lol at ur oh narla!

head is 3/5 engaged, midwife said it was well in the brim of my pelvis and wasn't going to pop out again.

had my eye brows waxed n dyed today and got my eyelashes dyed too. goin to have my hair cut n coloured tomorrow. really felt like i needed cheered up! that'll do me until after baby is born.

my dd was back to back but moved during labour.

levi - that's a great weight! r u still bf?

fingers crossed for the ladies waiting on bfps! xo

holly yeah i'm i'm still breastfeeding thinking about maybe giving her bottle for last feed but will see not sure atm x

Hey ladies,:flower:

Holly rose: it's nice to treat yourself now and then, supposed to be getting my hair done tomorow but oh has just come home from work and can't get in due to the river flooding the road so that means no wages :dohh:

Had major back pain last night @ 4am thought it may have been the start although it didn't escalate nor did I get any real tightenings more like bad period pains and when I went to the loo this am had more plug there, can't see there can be much more to come but hoping it means something is happening. I mean do you ladies know if you dilate to loose your plug, never thought of it before and can't really find any answers anywhere.

Hope your all well, loads of :hugs: your way.xx

Narla- I have read that losing your mucus plug simply means that your cervix is changing. I don't think it specifically means you are dilating. I think you can lose your plug when the cervix thins and also when it dilates. It just signifies a change. And it can mean labor is as little as a day or as long as weeks away.

That is just what I have come to understand. I hope labor happens for you soon hun! Big hugs!!! :hugs:

Thanks Hun, about what I expected :dohh: how are you feeling?

Thanks for asking Narla! :) I am doing alright. I've got our bags packed for the hospital today with a list of things to throw in last minute.

Feeling pretty large and it's been hard getting around and all. I feel very unattractive and don't even like going to the store. Going to the loo every hour every night and not sleeping so comfortably. I am making it outside every day for a nice 45 minute walk in hopes that it will brighten my spirits and make laboring easier. I am very excited and can't wait to meet my little girl!

I hope everything starts for you soon honey!! Especially since this is your third, things should happen earlier!! My fingers are crossed!

Hey ladies,:flower:

Just checking nothing's happened yet for anybody!?

I've been have b/h since 1pm but nothing regular nor are they getting stronger so guessing its just my body practising!

:hugs: your ways.x

Ooo saw your name then holly rose and thought that maybe something had happened! Urgg I hate this waiting!:flower:

Nothing happening here except for lots of pressure and cervix/pelvic floor pain and twinges. No cramps or anything. But this baby has definitely dropped low and I am waddling about. LOL. I get checked again Wednesday so I will update you all.

I hope we all see some progress soon. Hugs to you all!! :hugs:

Will be keeping an eye on the thread, it's gotta happen at some point we can't be pregnant forever, can we :sad2:

haha!! I sure hope not! I'm already all ready for her. Maybe I should post some pics to pass some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->