• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Thanks @ Levi:winkwink:

I am excited. I have read all of you guys posts! Whew you ladies have been through a lot and have stuck together through the ups and downs.

Background info: DH and I have been together for a yr now, and married for 6 months. :wedding: Neither one of us have children. So, this will be our first. :yipee:

I've just learned my cycles after coming off of BC. They're 24 days. I'm not charting or using opk's. Just using calendars and checking CM.

I'm so happy to have found this thread. I am thankful.

I am now 8 dpo today. I am gassy :blush: sorry TMI! It could be from the beans DH cooked earlier. :haha:
But, when I woke up this morning I felt awful, my body was achey all over and my nose was congested. But, something weird happened earlier in my cycle where I about doubled over from the pain. Not quite sure what that was. I am hoping it will be a :bfp:. I am probably going to be testing next Thursday, if THE :witch: doesn't rear her ugly head before then. That will be the day after she's supposed to come.

HOW ARE YOU LADIES DOING??:winkwink:

Hey ladies,:flower:

How are we all? Lo's keeping you busy, I know mine are!!!! Oh went back to work y/day so first time properly on my own with the two boys, Alfie managed to fall off a chair and bump his head :dohh: he was ok just a little bump (as they do) but it would've been nice to have oh come home and him not be covered in bruises! Lol :blush: they are now both asleep so had a chance to clean the house which is nice while oh has gone to heathrow to pick his mum up who is over for a week from the states so will be nice with the extra set of hands but I'm also desperate to get into a routine with them.

Blessed womb: Welcome Hun, wow must have taken ages to read everything! How are you getting on? Fx'd for you and that BFP :flower: your very patient waiting to test, I was quite a Poas addict as you may have noticed, what test you testing with next week?

Loads of :hugs: your way.xx

I'm going to be testing with a dollar test form the dollar store. They seem pretty accurate. It took a while reading everything but I enjoyed myself. I am so happy for you all. It makes me believe that I can do it too.

NARLA: Poor baby, glad to know he's doing alright. You'll get they're schedules together don't worry about it. That's nice his mom's coming. I am from The U.S. too what part is she from?

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Blessedwomb: Shes from Indiana well shes just moved there from seattle (if thats how you spell it) How are you getting on?

Hollyrose: How are you doing hun? Thanks for the piccies hes very cute!!

Levi: How are you doing hun, how nayami doing with her sleeping?

R3ady: How are you getting on with being a mum? Think we're going to get Dylans tongue tie cut as its starting to effect his feeding, he takes so much air down sometimes its a nightmare any news of getting Emilys done?

Hope this finds you all well, loads of :hugs: your waysxxxx

Seattle is where I'm from. I was born and raised in Tacoma. Small world. Moved here to be with OH.

Blessed- How's testing going hun?

Narla- We are going to get Emily's tongue clipped next Tuesday. It will be my last attempt to breastfeed. I have been pumping like mad, but my milk is down so I have been having to supplement with formula. It has been a tough battle and I am not getting any sleep. If getting her tongue clipped doesn't help her to latch on, then I'm afraid we'll have to move to formula. I feel awful, but happy mommy means happy baby, and it has been very hard to be happy with zero sleep and being hooked up to a pump every 2 hours round the clock. :cry:

Not to mention, I have D-mer. It's really been awful. :cry:

https://d-mer.org/

But I love my little Emily and love being a mom. I just want to get this feeding thing down so I can relax and enjoy my baby.

She was weighed yesterday. 7lbs 15oz. At least she is gaining good.

My mom will be here Thursday! :happydance:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I'm 9dpo, and have been dizzy/lightheaded starting 7dpo. It was more noticeable the first day, felt like the whole room was spinning if I moved too quickly. Now I just feel lightheaded on and off. Also having a little cramping, a little nausea, and creamy cm. I'm trying soooo hard not to test! I'll probably give in tomorrow though, since I got my BFP at 10dpo in November (ended in m/c).

Hello Ladies,

I am officially 13 dpo. I tested today and I have a faint line. But it's there. I am scared it came up within 3 min though. But I am totally nervous because I'm cramping feels like the :witch: is going to show up.

What do you ladies think????????????????
cedez first preggo test.jpg

I got cramps right before my BFP. in fact it felt a lot like the witch was going to get me. Those cramps continued until I was almost 12 weeks. Looks and sounds promising!!! YAY!!!! Congrats hun!! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I am officially 13 dpo. I tested today and I have a faint line. But it's there. I am scared it came up within 3 min though. But I am totally nervous because I'm cramping feels like the :witch: is going to show up.

View attachment 340547
looks like the start of a bfp to me x

Hello Ladies,

View attachment 340547

def BFP there hun congatulations!!! i was exaclty the same with dd hun it totally nomal to have those cramps i was worried too as i never had them with ds :happydance: congratulations again hun x

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I'm 9dpo, and have been dizzy/lightheaded starting 7dpo. It was more noticeable the first day, felt like the whole room was spinning if I moved too quickly. Now I just feel lightheaded on and off. Also having a little cramping, a little nausea, and creamy cm. I'm trying soooo hard not to test! I'll probably give in tomorrow though, since I got my BFP at 10dpo in November (ended in m/c).

welcome :hugs: did you test? think i got BFP at 10dpo x

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Blessedwomb: Shes from Indiana well shes just moved there from seattle (if thats how you spell it) How are you getting on?

Hollyrose: How are you doing hun? Thanks for the piccies hes very cute!!

Levi: How are you doing hun, how nayami doing with her sleeping?

R3ady: How are you getting on with being a mum? Think we're going to get Dylans tongue tie cut as its starting to effect his feeding, he takes so much air down sometimes its a nightmare any news of getting Emilys done?

Hope this finds you all well, loads of :hugs: your waysxxxx

hey all good thanks you ok? she getting up once or twice a night now i think she was cold at night i put fleece sleepsuit under sleeping bag and she sleeping so much better . how you getting on? x

hi ladies, sorry i haven't been on very much. just can't find the time!

feeling loads better now. oscar doing great. he weighs 11lbs 9oz now at 4 weeks.

had to stop bf and put him on formula cause he was so hungry! ah well at least he got my milk for 3 weeks musta got some goodness outta it.

hope ur all doing well?

welcome to all the new ladies who have joined the thread. xo

Hi Holly & Levi!!! Holly I think I will probably have to put Em on formula soon. Makes me feel better that I'm not alone. :hugs:

r3ady - don't beat urself up about it! i felt bad at the start too but then i realised how well he was doing on the formula.

I could only breast feed DS for 3days he no worse for it it wasn't enough for him either.first 3 days is best bit I cried my eyes out when couldn't feed him but mid wife said I'd done best bit. You both done so well they'll be happy in what ever they both feeding them at the end of the day x

welcome :hugs: did you test? think i got BFP at 10dpo x

Thanks! I tested at 9 and 10dpo and BFN, haven't tested yet today. I was planning on testing as soon as I got home from work, got the test out and everything, then got distracted and peed without using the test! Stupid! Ugh. Now I have to wait a few more hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->