• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Thanks Levi & Holly! And good luck to you Scooby! Keep us posted Hun!

Hi ladies :flower:

How are we all doing? Busy with lo's I know I am!:dohh:

Lots of :hugs:

Hi Narla!! Good to hear from you hun! YES! Super busy! We went and got Em's tongue clipped yesterday. She is such a good baby, barely cries... such a calm and peaceful demeanor. When the doctor clipped her tongue I heard her scream for the first time and it broke me heart into a million pieces and I felt so sick to my stomach. Wow. But nearly 2 minutes after the procedure, she was just fine and went back to sleep.

So far, the clipping hasn't helped Em to latch on. I think she's been on the bottle for so long that getting her to latch now will be next to impossible. I've cut down on the pumping so that I'm only doing it 3 or 4 times a day for 30-40 minutes sessions. I'm getting around 20 oz of breastmilk give or take, so I'm building up a freezer stash and just plan on combo feeding for awhile, but I will be switching to formula soon. Formula is so expensive!! Yikes!

Anyways, I miss you girls! Hope you are all well. :hugs:

hi ladies!

oh my god it's hectic with 2 little ones! i don't get a minute to myself! lol! but i love it!

hope ur all doing well. xo

Lol, I'm with you there! It's either a toddler,baby or housework!:dohh:

Hope your all doing well with lo's.

Lots of :hugs:

exactly the same here, just popped on for 5 min before i go to gym. hope all are well. got nayami weighted today she is 12.10 now slowly gaining x

hi. how are you all?

it's sooooo quiet on here atm! who knew babies were so time consuming! lol!

oscar was weighed this week and he's now 13lbs 7oz!

he's doing really well. still up a few times during the night but it's early days yet.

having my 1st night out with the girls this weekend and really looking forward to it. not looking forward so much to the hangover i know i'll have the next day but ah well, i'm sure it'll be worth it. he he.

xo

Hi Ladies,:flower:

How are you all getting on? Babies keeping us busy by the looks of things!!:wacko:

Just thought Id pop in and do a bit of a catch up as mine are content at the minute (which is a rare thing)..

Just had the H/v in and had Dylan weighed for his 6 week check, he's now 10lbs exactly :happydance: He is also now smiling which is very cute and very chatty. Although his tongue tie is now beginning to effect his feeding as he doesnt attach himself properly so going to have it cut and see if it helps him, its not affecting his weight yet they dont think but it is starting to make me a bit sore so its better to get it done now than wait until he's older so we'll see. Alfie is still busy cutting teeth and has very bad nappy rash with it which is causing him some bother but just keeping him dosed up on calpole at the minute which takes the edge of a bit for him and dd is still working on becomming a teenager which is great fun!!!

Had a mad couple of weeks, oh's mum flew back to the us a few weeks ago (thank goodness) then the next weekend we had my sisters supprise 30th in which my mum,brother and dd went down on the friday and suprised her after her dh had taken her out then we traveled down on the saturday morning and suprised her again then when she thought we were all going out for a meal dh had organised a party for her so she was very suprised out!! Alfie had a whale of a time there dancing non-stop for 2 hours without a sleep during the day everyone feel in love with him. It was good to see their lo as well now coming up for 5 months, shes so cute and a very smillie baby too! Then last week we had oh's brother, girlfriend and 6 month old shitzu puppy over from Germany which was fun too although his g/f had a tendancy to treat the puppy as a baby and at times wore a bit thin but there we go.....

So the mad life of me!!:winkwink: I hope this finds you all well and the babies doing well. I will upload some photos at some point of Alfie in his little pulling outfit from the party!!

Loads of :hugs: to you all, miss chatting to you guys so much now but its soooo crazy busy as I know you are finding too!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:.xxx

Ok guys some photos.....

securedownload.jpg
Alfie in his party outfit!! Although he looks like he should be in a business meeting!!

securedownload (1).jpgsecuredownload (2).jpg
Dylan Excuse the double chin bad photo!!

Photo overload here but had to do this one show you how alike they are...

SDC11389.jpgSDC12120.jpg
The first picture is of Alfie and the second Dylan, even oh got it muddled up as well as fil & bil!!! Excuse the red eye.:dohh:

aw narla they are so cute!!! glad all doing ok had best night sleep last night 9.30-5.30am was great!!
we've had colds but getting over that now x

Levi: Aw sorry to hear about the colds but great your getting more sleep! How are you? Dylan does pretty well sleeping now, he goes down about 10:30 -11 then will go for anything between 4 - 5:30 so I get a good block of sleep which really helps. Alfie not great today bless him not sure if it's the teeth or a bug but he has a very upset tummy and was sick when I put him down for a nap. He'd just tried to eat a bit of sausage and egg for breakfast but I ended up seeing that sausage sooner than I thought (yuck) he's gone down now though so just got 10 mins to have a breather!!!

Lots of :hugs: great to hear from you Hun.xxx

Wow, they sure do look alike Narla. Both so adorable.

Em is sleeping from about 10:30pm-4:30am, so I am also getting a nice block of sleep. She's on formula now and has been for about a month. It is soooooo much easier on me. I'm a much happier mommy and she is healthy and gaining weight good.

Miss you ladies. Had to pop in to say hi!!

Thought I'd share a couple photos as well.

Attachments

• 708076829_2530692858_0.jpeg
    708076829_2530692858_0.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 705750729_2522652254_0.jpeg
    705750729_2522652254_0.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 2
  • 707221760_2527735769_0.jpeg
    707221760_2527735769_0.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 707055576_2527163227_0.jpeg
    707055576_2527163227_0.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 707055018_2527161293_0.jpeg
    707055018_2527161293_0.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 2
she is gorgeous!!! we have started weaning know it bit early but she is so ready and is loving the food!! she is growing to fast we are starting to decorate living room i can't wait!!!! will post pic before and after when get started x

hi ladies.

haven't been on in a while cause ds has been in hospital for the last week with bronchiolitis which turned into a chest infection. had to have a feeding tube put in cause he couldn't breathe through his nose and suck at the same time. we got home today so i'm delighted!

hope ur all doin well?

ps. love all ur photo's. babies are all so cute! xo

aw no hollyrose hope he feeling better now i've been to farm park today am shattered hasn't weather been brilliant, sorry don't write much life so hectic atm xx

he's getting wee bit better everyday thank goodness.

i know what u mean about life being hectic! lol!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->