7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

wow he is big!!!!! he sounds like my son,he was in 3-6 at 3 months old then 6-9 at 4 months old. nayami is still in 3-6 month clothes she is tiny.
glad he is good for you i am doing BLW with nayami it is going well she likes her food but prefers her milk!! glad all going well xx

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Thought I'd pop in and say hi while I have a few minutes (Alfie's playing outside and Dylan's having his morning nap)

So we're getting on fine had dylan weighed on Monday and he's at 12lb 14oz so he's putting on weight steadily now after a few worrying moments where he wasn't putting on enough, he's only taking 5oz every 3-4 hours and it's just not enough but I just don't think he's too keen on his milk so started him on solids a few weeks ago and he loves it. Just on baby rice at the minute as he seems to like that rather than anything else but he's a very long skinny baby so he's def taking after me rather than oh (who Alfie is a spitting image of):winkwink:

Still having probs with an undesended testical so he's in hospital at the end of the month for an operation to see if they can find it. Gonna be heartbroken to have to put him to sleep but it's for the best otherwise it could turn cancerous when he's older if not :cry:

Hollyrose: Wow that's one big boy you have there bless him but good to hear he's doing well! Also good to hear that your dd is getting on well too! We moved Dylan in with Alfie about 2 months ago and he sleeps really well, he goes down at about 5 then I wake him at 10 then he goes through until about 7:30 so it's great to get a proper sleep! Hope your doing ok too!:hugs:

Levi: Dylan is still in 0-3 months but we struggle b/c he is so long what fits him round the waist tend to be too short in the leg! How's dd doing in her cot now? Hope your ok too!

Lots of :hugs: your way and will be in soon to catch up again!

hi narla, good to hear from u!

that's great dylan is doing well now and putting on a bit of weight. sorry to hear taht he needs an op but as u say it will be better to have it done now than maybe turn cancerous later on. i wouldn't worry too much about him being slim cause every baby's different and comes along at different rates. sounds like he's happy n healthy!

brilliant that ur boys r both sleeping now too. it does make sucha difference to get a good sleep.

hi levi. hope ur ok too? xo

hiya all busy here glad to hear all going well just been to levi sports day was good. nayami doing well she just started saying dada she is getting second tooth and has started crawling time flies. levi was always a skinny baby but ate and drank loads i wouldn't worry. hope op ok?? xx

Thought I'd just pop some photos in, just been up too see my sister and have some of my neice and Alfie!!

Hope these find you well loads of :hugs: your way.x

Ella and Alfie.jpg dylan.jpg

Ella (my neice 9 months) and Alfie Dylan

hi ladies!

omg! time is flying by atm!

love the pics narla. very cute!

well my dad was in hospital and had his bowel removed so it's been hectic for the last month or so. but all went well thanks goodness and he's home now recovering.

oscar is teething like mad and dd is in a great wee routine and looking forward to starting school in september.

i'm not looking forward to going back to work in sept/oct tho! hoping to go back part time but will have to see if we can afford it and if they will let me.

hope ur all well. xo

narla brilliant!!! how are you doing?
hollyrose, glad all is going well and dd doing well.
ds is looking forward to school too, dd has just got her second tooth she is in her own room now and sleeping so much better at last haha.
hope all are doing ok xxxx

hi there ladies
im a bit of a blast from the past and been away a long time but just had to pop back in and see how your were all getting on! also to say a massive thank you for al the help and support you all gave me! it was seriously appreciated, even if it has taken me this long to be able to log back in!!
loving al the pics, the little ones are al so beautiful!
hope everyone is well!
thanks again for everything ladies :hug:

pink lovely to hear from you!!!
hows everyone doing?
nayami has started pulling herself up it is going so fast xx

pink it's lovely to hear from u! how r u doing now? ur very welcome for any support i was able to give to u. xo

Hey ladies!:hugs:

How are you all doing?

Pink: Wow great to hear from u Hun, how have you been?

Holly: sorry to hear about your dad but glad to hear he's getting better! Has Oscar gt any teeth yet? Know what you mean about the time flying! Happy to hear your dd is excited have my dd starting high school then it's so mad!

Levi: wow two teeth she's doing well my niece still hasn't any yet nor will she crawl she's got my sister and bil wrapped around her little finger so suppose she doesn't feel he need :winkwink:

So I'm not too bad Dylan is now army crawling I can't stop him he's mad for it! I have to admit its nice to be able to say 'oh he's crawling already' but I would've liked a bit more time now have two energetic children on the go :dohh: he's up at the hosp on thurs morning so see what they say.

Great hearing from everyone speak soon and take care lots of :hugs: your way.x

livi; awwww times really flown, she will be charging round the house before u know it haha :) x

hollyrose; im good thanks hun, and help was defo appreciaed :)
hope everything is going well with your dad :flower: x

narla; hope everything goes well thursday hun :kiss:
loving the name dylan hun, its lovely :) x

gonna try n stop in quite regular n check up on u ladies, been nice gettin bck in touch xx

Pink: Be great if u do! How are you getting on now?x:hugs: We never Even had Dylan as a choice but when he was born we didn't think he looked like a 'Logan' so I just sat there about two hours after and it came out of nowhere!:thumbup:

My mother has MS. She doesn't really take anything but Vit C- but she takes that for something else entirely. She did copaxon (sp?) for a while- but it didn't help her.

I'm really good thanks narla, just met a new guy and about to start a new job so finally like I'm getting my life back

Its a lovely name but I've always like loaswell :) xx
Hope all is well xxxx

Hi ladies im 7DPO today and felt my worst today so far. Could this be possible already?? These are my symptoms. Please help

0DPO - Ovulation pains, just on my left side, Diarrhea. Acne breakout and Increased watery CM.

1DPO - Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure, Increased Watery CM, Acne Breakout

2DPO - Gas/Flatulence, Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure, Depressed, Increased CM started to go creamy/milky Acne Breakout, Heartburn, Tingling breast's

3DPO - Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure, Twinges, Depressed, Acne Breakout Increased CM

4 DPO- Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure, Sore/Sensitive Nipples, Headache, Strong Smelling Urine, Increased Cervical Fluid

5DPO - Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure, Strong Smelling Urine, Increased CM.

6DPO - Twinges - To the left side again like ovulation, Tender Breasts, Increased Cervical Fluid

7DOP Today- Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure,. Achy Hips, Tender Breasts, Headache, Increased Sense of Smell, Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth, Fatigue/Exhaustion, Nausea, A few spots breaking out again.

What do you think?

hi ladies,
hope everyone is well :)
had a strange week this week,
me and the new OH have been chattin alot about the future over the last few days and of course the subject of a little one came up. id had it in my head after last time id never give it even the slightest concideration. He has 2 beautiful children from a previous relationship and always said he wouldnt want any more either........untill now that is

it was i suppose a semi serious convo and the out come was that once we are settled and feel we are in the right possition its some thing we are going to go for. which in a way petrifies me but in another makes me excited for your future

after a long long convo like i said above we decided it would have to be some time in the future. but after having all to familular sick feelings and heartburn i was ever so slightly gutted when good old auntie flow made her appearnece this month
kinda gives me hope that maybe im on the right track to be ready again after all

once again would like to take the opportunity to thank you ladies that were here for me during the hardest time of my life

you are all my guardian angles
lots of love

pink :) xxxxx

aw pink that is brilliant that shows it is right for you hun and deep down is what you want you will be scared though you are bound to be!!! will look forward to hearing when you have little one on the way xxx

Aw Hunni so chuffed for you you really deserve to have someone like that! And you've made a very brave decision that you could only have made with the right person :happydance:

Any advice that I could have given to you then through that really tough time and any time in the future is more than welcome to you! I do believe that what's for you never goes past you and will always be about :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good loads of :hugs: and kisses have to catch up soon.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->