7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hi ladies!

how have u all been?

pink - so glad ur feeling positive and have found a goodun!

well, Oscar has 1 tooth now and dd is starting primary school on monday. can't believe she's at that stage already!

dh is starting a new job tomorrow so hope that works out ok.

my dad is doing loads better after his operation, thank goodness.

oh! i have decided to learn reiki and how to read angel cards! have always had an interest in things like that so thought it was about time i did something for myself.

we went to a friedns wedding in southern ireland with the children a few weeks ago. it was an 8 hour drive each way, so we made a wee break outta it and the kids loved it! dd danced the night away and stayed on the dance floor until half 11! lol! they were so good while we were away.

it's so crazy busy with two to run about after that i don't get much time to write much usually when i come on baby n bump anymore, and i really miss our chats!

xo

Hi ladies,

How are we all? It's been so mad the last few weeks with dd starting high school and fil's 60th then ds 2nd birthday on Monday! Also had bil over from Germany for a few days so just haven't stopped! Have got a wedding do to go to on sat evening so the kids will love the disco and treated myself to a mew dress and shoes.

Dylan managed to get impetigo a few weeks ago so had him on antibiotics a couple of times to clear it up but it seems that any strange things he can have happen to him he gets! He's non-stop still though and gets everywhere but he's such a happy baby he's not really any problem at all.

Hollyrose: how's dd getting on? Glad you had a great time away and managing to get some time to yourself to do the reiki and angel cards how's it going?

Anyways got dd off with glands up today so must start doing her some lunch! No rest for the wicked.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.x

Really not feeling to well at min not sure if there is some thing going round but defo something not right :(
Hate being ill sends ma head west!
And starting to get mega mega broody for the 1st time ever! OH's sister is about ready to drop and I know its gonna be a nightmare going to see her :'( defo having a messed up hormone day today and it sucks

narla, hows things? mad here too with ds starting school nayami is getting close to walking how fast this year has gone hey!!??

pink hope you are feeling better. aw wow sounds like you are in a good place atm hope seeing baby won't make you mega broody when i saw you had commented i was half expecting you to be saying you were pregnant. hope things going well hun xx

holly and r3 hows things going? xx

hi ladies!

how r u all doing?

levi i can't believe ur dd is nearly walking already!

pink - so glad ur back on here again!

narla- how are u now? hope ur dd is well again?

all good with me. oscar getting so big. clapping his hands, sitting up, saying ma ma and da da.

time flies doesn't it?

wonder who'll be the first to have another? pink it might be u by the sounds of it!

xo

haha it won't be me i'm not having any more but can't wait to hear about the rest of little bundles to come hehe!! glad things are going well for everyone xx

Thinks are still a little up and down but not to the extent they were and defo a long way off the pitter patter of any tiny feet. Not even thinking or talking about it with the oh at min as we both having a few financial difficulties haha
And the coil defo won't help either

Hope everyone is well. Its good to be back, missed all u ladies :) xxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one will write more soon, had a message from Myrtle58 the other day and shes now 31+1 weeks pregnant!!! How crazy is that wished her all the best and cant wait to hear what shes having (apart from a baby)

So ladies lets raise our cups of tea/coffee ' To Myrtle, a massive congratulations from all us 7dpo'ers!!!'

Loads of hugs to you all hope your all well.xxxx

i keep following this thread so good you ladies keep in touch, well, i am now about six days late can't get the courage to test i have moved to a new place could be the stress of the new place
will keep seeing your updates. and yes the year went by very fast, it was like yesterday you were talking ablout pregnancy issues and now your babies are about to walk wow

Hey ladies hope everyone is well,

Quick question I was wondering you could help me with and sorry for tmi in advance

Not due on till next week but yesterday when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was like a little brown discharge had no smell or no pains or anything and I just thought it was the start of my period but wasn't there the next time I went.

I have a coil so trying to not really get my hopes up about anything but its defo been a bit funny this cycle

Could it just be some thing to do with my coil. Has any1 else had the same kind of thing

Cheers pink :) xxx

sounds weird i have never had coil so i don't know which one is it?
don't want to get your hopes up but i have heard lots of people say their coil has slipped out of place and they have fallen pregnant and also having the brown discharge before a BFP. keep us updated hun x

Pink: my mum had the coil in when she fell pregnant with me Hun!

thanks levi and narla for your replies,

levi ive got the standard copper coil, had the hormaon one replaced

i know its quite un common for people to get caught out on the coil but have read loads of stuff on the internet where people have. defo trying not to get my hopes us as theres been a bit more when ive wiped this morning and seen as me and my wonderful other half had another long indepth convo about the whole baby subject last night id be heart broken if not!!

hope all is well with you all

thanks again

pink :) xxxx

A very painfull and heavy AF just suprised me :( no fair
Want chocolate and lots of it haha xx

aw horrible hun, get some chocolate and wine down you hehe xxx

hey ladies, just want to join in...the thread has a good history.....the original ladies are all keepin in touch...i am 8dpo according to FF but i am not convinced i even ovulated because i have long long irregular cycles....the thing i am experiencing is that my breast seem a lil full and creamy CM...GOOD LUCk to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->