7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Morning Ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Mmmm, thoses symptoms are sounding really good hunni bet you'll get your BFP this time!!!! How you feeling this am? U still on the antibiotics?x

Debseik: Hi ya, I love this thread all the ladies are so kind and supportive when you need them.:flower: Your more than welcome to join us!!! How are you feeling today?

Happygolucky: How are you any news?

Myrtle58: Morning hunni, hows you today?

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.x

morning everyone,hope you are all well today,still no af for me:shrug:
fx for your bfp hollyrose:happydance:how are you today narla?hope all you ladies have a lovely weekend.:hugs:

fx for your bfp hollyrose:happydance:how are you today narla?hope all you ladies have a lovely weekend.:hugs:

Morning,:flower:

Mmmm sounds good!! Did you test today or are you leaving it for a bit? Got my Fx'd for you!

Bleeding seems to have almost stopped now so think thats got to be good, still confused about whats happened but I cant do much til monday so trying not to stress out to much coz that wont do me any good. Keep your fx'd for me. Thanks for asking.

Loads a :dust: and :hugs: your way.x

Morning,:flower:

Mmmm sounds good!! Did you test today or are you leaving it for a bit? Got my Fx'd for you!

Bleeding seems to have almost stopped now so think thats got to be good, still confused about whats happened but I cant do much til monday so trying not to stress out to much coz that wont do me any good. Keep your fx'd for me. Thanks for asking.

Loads a :dust: and :hugs: your way.x

no,not testing now,just going to wait for a while and see what happens.so glad bleeding has stopped,gl for mon,keeping fx for you.:hugs:

narla that's great that bleeding has stopped!

baby when u going to test then?

have a coldsore which came up today and i always get a coldsore when i'm pregnant!
also feel very wet down below and boobs really sore today. but not getting my hopes up. af could still be on her way!

Yippie!!!! So you gonna test any earlier then?!?!?!?!?!?!:happydance:

narla u r temptation in disguise! lol!

i don't think i'm gonna test any earlier but might on the spur of the moment!

i'll let u all know anyway. xo

Hey girls,

I'm doing ok today. Still got af type pains off and on...weird because af is not due for another 9 days?

Probably just reading it as a sign again! Promised myself that I wouldn't obsess this month but struggling to stop!! Also had aching feelings in my bbs today but not all the time. Tmi but my cervix is really high, the highest I've known it over last two cycles. Anyway it looks like I'm obsessing again!

Narla - glad the bleeding has stopped, I'll keep everything crossed for you for Monday!

Hollyrose - Everything sounds really good for you this cycle!

Debsiek - Welcome! Me and OH aren't telling anyone we're ttc either so I know exactly how you feel! The girls on this site are amazing and really helpful with everything!

Babydust to everyone!

Hollyrose: Lol!!!! I know I'll try not to encourage you to test any earlier!!!! Hows you feeling today?

Myrtle58: Hey hunni, your symptoms sound good even if your trying not to think about it, its hard!!

Happygolucky: Where you gone hunni?

Babyanise: Hows you?

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies! Lets keep this a lucky thread with lots of BFPs!!!!X

hi,
hows everyone today?
narla hows u?

feeling very tired today and very emotional, boobs extremely sore and coldsore huge! also have lots of yellow,green cm.

fingers crossed! xo

I couldn't resist... I tested this morning and :bfn: :( :( :(

Still no sign of AF and last month I had 25 days cycle (so AF had arrived this morning in full flow having spotted since 5 / 6 DPO) so the fact she is not here is a good sign. But the month before I did a 28 days cycle, so not too hopeful.

I have started with quite sharp pokey type pains this afternoon and my bbs feel a bit heavy. But these could all just mean AF is on her way!

Hollyrose: Mmmm, symptoms symptoms. Enough to drive a girl mad :wacko: Yours sound great, esp as you had a cold sore with your other pregnancys!!

Have a bad feeling Im gonna be back to all this. Ive finally stopped bleeding but Im missing the feeling of 'being pregnant' anymore, think I know I m/c'd in my heart. Think Im gonna get the confirmation on monday:cry: I also did a hpt y/day and there is no second line anymore, why I felt I had to torture myself in that way I dont know?!?

Now Ive made you all feel upset, that is not my intention. I just feel like you all understand how hard this all is.

Im sending you all huge waves of :dust: and massive :hugs: your way!!!x

Still no sign of AF and last month I had 25 days cycle (so AF had arrived this morning in full flow having spotted since 5 / 6 DPO) so the fact she is not here is a good sign. But the month before I did a 28 days cycle, so not too hopeful.

I have started with quite sharp pokey type pains this afternoon and my bbs feel a bit heavy. But these could all just mean AF is on her way!

How many dpo are you now? May still be a bit early hunni.x

narla,
u can come on here and talk about whatever u want! that's what we're here for to be supportive of each other no matter what our ttc status. don't feel that ur upsetting me by talking about ur feelings on what ur going through. i've been there twice and really needed the support i got on this forum. i also know exactly how ur feeling.

no second line isn't looking good narla. i think sometimes u just know. losing a baby is an awful thing to go through but u do come out the other side. i found it helpful to take one day at a time and just be kind to myself.

how is ur dh doing? and ur dd?

jetset ur not out yet!

Happy Mothers day!!!:flower:

Your so sweet thankyou hollyrose! You guys are going through such an exciting time at the minute I dont want to bring you down!:dohh:
Not doing to bad at the min thanks it was such a shock to fall so quickly after 5 years with Alfie we wernt expecting it, Im always gonna think 'what if' and I'll never forget this lil one but perhaps it wasnt ment to be. Wanna get tomorow out of the way and look to the future.

On a lighter note how are you this am? Hows the coldsore and any other symptoms hunni? Its lovely weather here gonna take the dog out for a walk with lo's.

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way and just think this time next week you may have your :bfp:!! Keeping my fx'd for you.xxxx

I am only 11 DPO today... (so was 10 DPO when I tested).

But you hear of people who have some inkling they are pregnant and having a very faint line on the pregnancy test :(

But you hear of people who have some inkling they are pregnant and having a very faint line on the pregnancy test :(

I got nothing at 10dpo well apart from a BFN. Tested again at 11dpo in the evening and it was sooo very faint, so you've still got a chance! Hell some people dont get it until 18dpo so your not out til af shows up!!:thumbup:

at least tomorrow u'll know one way or another narla cause i'm sure at the minute u feel like ur in limbo. please let us know how u get on. i'll be thinking of u. what time is ur scan at?

well, i did a test this morning with fmu and BFN. but i'm only 9 dpo so not giving up hope yet!

symtpom wise, boobs still sore, coldsore still there, really emotional today, could cry for no reason all day, and really tired.

had to go to out of hours doctors again yesterday and got another antibiotic! this is my 3rd since last sat! really hope it works cause fed up with this uti.

not gonna test again until wednesday at the earliest.

happy mothers day to u too!

Narla: Not going to say I understand because I don't but want you to know that I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :kiss:

Hollyrose: It all sounds promising!!!

AF pains have got worse for me today, not bad enough for me to do anything about it but definitely there and definitely feels like af. Also had lower back ache and groin and thigh pain. This is something I've had before with af so I don't know what's happening?? Also my left bb hurt loads tonight and then just disappeared?? All very weird!

Happy mother's day to all!

I got nothing at 10dpo well apart from a BFN. Tested again at 11dpo in the evening and it was sooo very faint, so you've still got a chance! Hell some people dont get it until 18dpo so your not out til af shows up!!:thumbup:

You've given me hope now Narla. I got a BFN at 10dpo :( I had every symptom under the sun the last few days and now nothing but sore boobs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->