7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

oh hunni im sorry! But your not out til af shows up so theres still a chance! Keep positive sweetie.xx

hi everyone,

welcome to the thread pink-phonix!

narla thats great that ur cycle seems to be back to normal already!

levi- sorry to hear ur not feeling well, ms is awful.

baby - looks like u might be oving soon then!

well, bfn this morning with fmu. a bit dissappointed but not out yet as u say narla. af due fri or sat so not gonna test now. will wait n see if it arrives.

fingers crossed! xo

hi everyone,

welcome to the thread pink-phonix!

narla thats great that ur cycle seems to be back to normal already!

levi- sorry to hear ur not feeling well, ms is awful.

baby - looks like u might be oving soon then!

well, bfn this morning with fmu. a bit dissappointed but not out yet as u say narla. af due fri or sat so not gonna test now. will wait n see if it arrives.

fingers crossed! xo

Well Im not sure there back to normal but will find out when I poas tomorow morning. Really hoping it stays high!! Brought another box of 20 cbfm sticks and treated myself to two frer (bloody expensive they are!!) So am all set to go again!!

How are you feeling?

evening all :D

didnt realise how long and drawn out this 2 weeks was going to feel!! defo feels like it should be atleast the 12th 2day :(

feeling pretty awfull still today, stuffy nose, crapming again, only slightly dizzy now and a very short nose bleed. One plus tho my male rescue cat has really come out of his shell, following me round the house and sitting with me!! may get my big fat cuddly cat after all hahahaha :cloud9:

narla are you ttc straight away?

Yea, I am. Got a high on cbfm today so starting from today we're ttc again!!
Hows you? Good luck for your midwife appoint tomorow hunni let me know how you get on, (had to cancel mine today).xx

i remember having to cancel mine too, was hard having to explain that i didn't want to reschedule cause i'd had a miscarriage.

i'm knackered tonight. going to bed now. boobs very sore today but kinda feel af type cramps on n off today. dunno if it's implantation or start af.

time will tell!

hope ur not waiting too long before u get a bfp narla.

the 2ww is soooo long! feels more like the 2 month wait! lol!

night night.

xo

narla are you ttc straight away?

Yea, I am. Got a high on cbfm today so starting from today we're ttc again!!
Hows you? Good luck for your midwife appoint tomorow hunni let me know how you get on, (had to cancel mine today).xx

ahr nice one hope you get BFP :hugs: that would be brilliant. still feeling rough yeah can't wait til tomorrow weird though don't know what to expect cus can't remember with levi. that must have been horrible hopefully you'll be booking another very soon xx

i feel awful today!

really sick stomach, sooooo tired, sore boobs, could cry for no reason, water in mouth.

hows everone else?

levi good luck for ur appointment!

Morning ladies.:flower:

Hollyrose: Oh hunni sorry to hear your not feeling to good, hope that BFP comes your way tomorow:friends:!! Are you waiting for af not to show up or are you testing in the morning? Fx'd for you hunni:thumbup:

Pink-phoenix: How are you today? It drags along these two weeks dont they! Cant believe Im gonna be here again in a few days!!

Levichips: Im thinking of you hope it all goes well, let me know how you get on!!:hugs:

I got another high again today so have been busy :sex: not thinking that I'll get a BFP so soon after but I've got to think at least we gave it a good go:blush:!

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx:kiss::kiss:

hi,

stomach not as sick now thanks god. boobs still very sore tho and emotional.

morning sickness maybe? hope so!

narla, fingers crossed all that bd'ing works!

pink-phoenix, how u doing today?

not gonna test until sat if af doesn't arrive b4 then.

don't wanna get all disappointed again.

good afternoon narla83 and holly rose hope u ladies have both had a good day, ive tried making the most of the lovely weather but not worked haha

bbs are so sore to day, i had to run for the phone before and i actualy sat and cried from the pain :(
still got a crazy appitite and wanting to eat strange things, made ma way thru a jar of silverskin pickles thismorning lol x do normaly get cravings wen af is due but tends to be savoury so thats a new one!! every things smelling really strong at the minute aswell feel like i mush have been a sniffer dog in a previous life. noticed in the shower thismorning my vjj is swollen on one side aswell and looking rather blue and purple (tmi i know sorry ) but no pain so thats defo a new one aswell haha

how are you lovely honeys keeping today x x x
hope everyone is well

loving reading the bfp

hugs and cuddles to all the witch has got x x x x x x x

love pink

oh pink, i craved pickled onions when i was first pg with my ds!!! Very good symptoms hunni, not nice with the sore bbs though. I cant wait to start my tww got another high today so fx'd, bding like mad dont want to get my hopes up though, got some frer to test with this time treated myself!! When u testin hunni?xx

Morning ladies.:flower:

Hollyrose: Oh hunni sorry to hear your not feeling to good, hope that BFP comes your way tomorow:friends:!! Are you waiting for af not to show up or are you testing in the morning? Fx'd for you hunni:thumbup:

Pink-phoenix: How are you today? It drags along these two weeks dont they! Cant believe Im gonna be here again in a few days!!

Levichips: Im thinking of you hope it all goes well, let me know how you get on!!:hugs:

I got another high again today so have been busy :sex: not thinking that I'll get a BFP so soon after but I've got to think at least we gave it a good go:blush:!

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx:kiss::kiss:

hey all went well thanks they going to keep close eye on me cuz had lots problems with ds while i was pregnant. and after c section too i'll having shared care with consultant just got to wait for scan date now then back to midwife at 17 weeks. feels like ages away but will probably fly by. sickness is easing off now still can't stand lot of foods though but not feeling as sick now :happydance: hope you doing ok?
holly that sound very hopefull all good signs!!
how all you other ladies getting on? xx

awww well fingers crossed for you honey x x x its hard not gettin hopes u, we wernt even ttc and ive been symptom spotting like mad so cant imagine what its like for you honey x x x x x x
my af is due around the 12th-15th but in thinking of waiting to see if the ole witch arrives before i test! but then again saying that im on standby at work most of next week so i may find myself going back on that hahaha! ive noticed just asmany ppl get negatives as they do possatives just before af is due so gonna tryand save ma self the let down if possible x x x

Hey girls,

I'm still having af pains on and off, really think af should show up soon, I've been having them for nearly a week now. Bbs are quite sore aswell and I can feel them aching inside, know that sounds weird but don't how to describe it?? Oh said they are looking 'wider'?

Hollyrose: I'm waiting to test on Sunday so we're around the same time testing again!! Your symptoms sound good!!!!!! Good luck for Sat!

Oh ladies you are so good at not testing (you know who you are)!! Im gonna come running in @ 7dpo poas everyday:wacko: wish I had yur patience!!!:flower: Teach me how to not poas please!!!!!

Levichips: Glad it all went well and they're keeping an eye on you! 17 weeks does seem a long time but Im sure it will fly by. You got just over 4 weeks until the 12 week mark so your scan should be soon and break up the waiting!!

We've got to get another BFP on here soon!!! Fx'd to you all!!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->