7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

it's eased off but still get slightly dizzy at times, nowhere near as bad as the other night tho.

what bout u?

have been having really sharp pain in right side of tummy today and boobs really painful.
took my bra off last night and let out a wee cry cause without the support they hurt like hell!

oh! went to the loo earlier and when i wiped there was a small amout of ewcm which looked like it might have a wee bit of brown in it.

have dioriah this evening too.

what bout ur symptoms?

Dizziness is common in early pregnancy but be careful as can also be a sign of inner ear problems.
Good luck on getting your BFP :)

thanks dee. i have never had dizziness like this in my life! it was scary tbh.
thanks god it seems to have passed now. really hope i don't have inner ear problems! i suppose time will tell. xo

Yeah, still get a bit dizzy at nights when I get up with DS apart from that just cramps and back ache like I get before af shows up (bit early for her yet though):?

Still getting pretty blatent BFN though so, I dunno..................

But on the good side we're not out yet so roll on tomorow for the daily poas!!!!!!!!

Will be back then to update, let me know how you get on hun:hugs:

:dust:

i know ur right just really hopin for bfp and get more disheartened with every bfn i get.

ah well.

lower back quite sore today and having really sharp pains in tummy, boobs sore too.

u?

I know, its like a big slap in the face! I take the test then go to a window and look at it then move around the room a bit have even got a torch, then I'll put it down and leave it then 30mins later I'll go back and do it all again!!!(drives you mad):wacko:

My lower back too is really achey still and gets worse at nights but apart from that nothing/nada/zilch(Im blowing a raspberry too!).

I either want to get my BFP (which I very much dought will come) or just get af so we can start again next month, and then do this all again in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!:shrug:

Do you use opks (cant remember if I asked you that) or do bbt's?

i do the same with the tests! even brought this morning in my handbag to work today and keep looking at it like it's gonna suddenly have a line on it! lol!

feel pretty much the same as you. just wann know one way or another and move on to next mnth if bfn this month.

kinda worried cause my dh was away the day i got my + opk so we didn't get to bd until the following evening. i think you have up to 48 hours after getting a + but feel like we might've missed the egg this month!

i used the cb digi smiley face opk.

got a bfp in december with it 1st month.

did u use opk?

:rofl: You made me laugh!!! Prob is Im still on maternity leave with my DS so I have them just upstairs and its sooo tempting to just go poas. Keep thinking maybe this one I'll see a faint something on it but I never do, their all the same (BFN) They should invent a hpt that doesnt just have the glaring white if your not or the words 'Not Pregnant' thats sooo harsh they should maybe say something like 'Better luck next month' I'll have to think about that some more...........................................................

I'm using a cbfm for the first time this month which fuels my poas addiction so really hoping that it's not gonna be as long as before (5 years)!

Sounds hopefull for you then, by the way the last 2 people I have got to know on here got their BFP's straight away so they went off to 1st tri so your odds are pretty good based on that.:-({|= Thats me feeling sorry for myself!!!!!!

So you live in the UK then?

Had a few ideas.................................You'll have to click it to enlarge it I couldnt get it any bigger:comp:

untitled.jpg

What do you think? Any ideas?

Hi ladies i am new to this post! but i myself am also waiting! i am 7dpo and BFN this am but i know it was early, so going to try again in a few days! I also had two miscarriages about 6 and 8 months ago, so i am sorry to hear of your losses hollyrose! waiting is very hard!

Sorry to butt in on this thread!

I think those BFN ideas are great Narla!!!!!

I'm 7DPO and been feeling very lightheaded even when sitting?? Had stomach pains in left hand side from Friday to Sunday which prompted me to go to docs this morning but she said that she didn't think anything serious was wrong and that it was unlikely I was pregnant because I only stopped taking the pill on 22/01/11. These pains suddenly stopped today. (I also suffer with IBS, but it didn't feel like it was that?)

But she couldn't explain the lightheadedness?? Also been feeling really hungry, like an empty feeling in pit of stomach and I just have to eat something, even if it's right before a meal.

Hope we all get BFP's soon!!

narla - that is very funny! i think u should market those! lol!

i am from northern ireland but now living in donegal in southern ireland.

i am so glad i'm out of the house all day cause if i was at home i would be tempted to poas more than once a day too!

ur son looks so cute in ur photo.

hopefully we'll both be moving to 1st ri together this month!

sorry for ur losses also lynn.
7dpo is early for testing but i started at 8dpo so i can't talk! lol!
fingers crossed for you.

hi myrtle - i got pregnant 2 weeks after stoppin bc in december so it definitely can happen! i noticed from some of ur other posts that u also had dizziness. if it's not a bfp then i have no idea what would be causing it!

my back is very sore this evening and have had some indegestion today.

will be testing in the morning again at 11dpo.

baby dust to all of us! xo

meant to ask - i have felt warm the last few days so took my temp wih a digital ear thermometer and it was 38.6 degrees yesterday and 38.4 today.

is that a good sign do you think? or am i just coming down with something.

my termp would normally be around 37 degrees.

11 dpo - BFN.

don't think i'm gonna test now for few days if i can hold off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->