7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hollyrose - I have felt warm too but have been struggling to keep my hands and feet warm!! Don't know if this is related to pregnancy or not but of course I'm seeing it as a sign!!!
Still lightheaded today....I've decided to get some tests today and wait until Saturday when I will be 12 dpo to test. (Probably won't wait til then though!!! He he!!)

Hey everyone!!!!

You think there a good idea......... You'll see me in the next dragons den!!:rofl:!

Holyrose: I have no idea about temps (sorry) but one of the other ladies may know. I've always wanted to visit Ireland love the accent! So how long till you test again? I got 2 lines on a cbfm test stick but I dont know if they work like other opks and pick up on it (we will see) I have posted a thread asking other ladies if they know and get back to you!! Your symptoms sound soo good though keep in touch!!!

Myrtle58: Good luck to you cant believe you can hold out for that long, I was poas as soon as I could although it does get very expensive!!!

Lynn33:Sorry to hear about your mc's lots of :dust: your way!!

GOOD LUCK :dust::dust:

Ok quick update....................................................

The 2 lines on my cbfm sticks dont really count as they detect hormone changes so a big fat raspberry to that then, think I got an evap on a hpt today so got all my stupid hopes up!!!!

What do you think?

pg2r.jpg

pg.jpg

Smelly evaps you think????

That hpt looks like it has some colour in it so don't give up hope yet!

I'm feeling so warm this afternoon and dizzy and have nausea also.

Had brown tinged cm last night on tp and more today at lunchtime.

Do you think this could be implantation bleeding?

Spose it could be the start of early af but i'm not due until saturday so to be staining now would be very unusual for me.

Had o get a fan and put it on my desk at work. Everyone else is cold! Lol!

Narla r u gonna test tomorrow again?

Myrtle - let us know if u do test!

Narla: not sure I can hold out that long!!! Ha ha, got 4 frer (buy one get one free in Boots!!) in the bathroom whispering at me 'go on try me....you know you want to!!'

May have to take one tomorrow morning, is that still too early? I'll be 9dpo.

Not sure on the tests Narla, not seen an evap before but I can definitely see a line in the top pic if that helps?

This is the first time I've really contributed to a thread and you're all so lovely, find myself getting really excited!! Hope I'm not building my hopes up too much!!

hollyrose: sounds like positive symptoms to me!!

I will definitely let you know if I test.

Just to add some more symptoms. I have been sneezing and had a blocked nose every morning for the past 3-4 days. Today my ears blocked up and they keep unblocking and then blocking again. Don't know if I'm getting a cold but I've read that this can be a symptom too due to your blood pressure. Any thoughts?

Huulllooo again.....

Hollyrose: Ohh your symptoms sound so positive, I think it all depends on when you o'd as to ib I dont know much about it (sorry). I'm a bit the other way Im feeling the cold at the min, have been taking a hottie up to bed to snuggle with.:flower: Thanks for the positive words about the tests suppose the only way Ill know is to keep poas again and again and again etc:winkwink: :hugs:

Myrtle58: Its soooo hard not to get youre hopes up in the tww I think thats why its good to find some friends to talk too:kiss: Yeah hollyrose who started this thread!!!! No 9dpo is not that early some ladies on here poas at 7dpo and get slight BFP's but then some dont get BFP's until 13-14dpo! Im gonna end up passing on my poas addiction if you havent already got it!!!!!!:wacko: Def post your test if you do!!!

:dust: and :hugs:

Just to add some more symptoms. I have been sneezing and had a blocked nose every morning for the past 3-4 days. Today my ears blocked up and they keep unblocking and then blocking again. Don't know if I'm getting a cold but I've read that this can be a symptom too due to your blood pressure. Any thoughts?

Mmmm I have stinky cold at the min but I think thats down to DP and DS passing theirs around at an alarming rate and to anyone who goes near them!!!!!!!:dohh:

hi don't want to butt in but can i join your thread i am 10 dpo tested this am bfp! :-( i'm due af saturday or sunday, i have starting cramping yesterday and have had really sore boobs since 8 dpo just want to know now haha hope you all doing ok i.ve got ic's so going to keep test haha x

hi don't want to butt in but can i join your thread i am 10 dpo tested this am bfp! :-( i'm due af saturday or sunday, i have starting cramping yesterday and have had really sore boobs since 8 dpo just want to know now haha hope you all doing ok i.ve got ic's so going to keep test haha x

Hullo,

levichips: The more the merrier (sp) BFP/BFN? Ok see your next post so cancel this!!!!!:blush:

Mmmm I've had constant lower back ache, cant think that i've done anything to make it hurt.

Ohhh I hate this waiting but I love it too!!!!!!!!

Hollyrose: How long are you leaving poas for?:hugs:

Hullo,

levichips: The more the merrier (sp) BFP/BFN? Ok see your next post so cancel this!!!!!:blush:

Mmmm I've had constant lower back ache, cant think that i've done anything to make it hurt.

Ohhh I hate this waiting but I love it too!!!!!!!!

Hollyrose: How long are you leaving poas for?:hugs:

yeah sorry meant bfn. i've got back ache too so when is every1 testing or have you all started?

Mmmm. I started @ 7dpo (my names kate and I'm a poas addict!) All BFN not that this supprised me, I took a test today and dont know if its an evap or start of a BFP its about in this thread somewhere. Mind you some ladies get their BFP's early.........

Oh Oh hollyrose: Just looked it up and IB can happen between 6-12 days after O!

hope it was a start of bfp for you hun, my name is cheryl i'm turning into a poas addict haha my first cycle ttc #2 happened straight away with my ds. but he was unplanned and that tends to be the way doesn't it. i'm full of cold too but my ds has had one too. just going so slow isn't it and the thought of having to do it all again! but then again it is all woth it in the end.

hope it was a start of bfp for you hun, my name is cheryl i'm turning into a poas addict haha my first cycle ttc #2 happened straight away with my ds. but he was unplanned and that tends to be the way doesn't it. i'm full of cold too but my ds has had one too. just going so slow isn't it and the thought of having to do it all again! but then again it is all woth it in the end.

Had my dd 10 years ago and fell so easily then took 5 years to fall and keep our DS so hoping it doesnt take that long again.

I agree DEF worth it at the end I LOVE being a mum!!!!:happydance:

yeah best thing ever my little boy just started half day school last week he in all day tuesday, wed morning and friday all day i'm really missing him!! really weird without him, although he been in bad mood today haha. just want one more then family complete for us. hope it doesnt take you as long with this one hun. can't imagine all that waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->