• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

yeah best thing ever my little boy just started half day school last week he in all day tuesday, wed morning and friday all day i'm really missing him!! really weird without him, although he been in bad mood today haha. just want one more then family complete for us. hope it doesnt take you as long with this one hun. can't imagine all that waiting.

Yup, same here just 1 more!

Ahh, bless your ds my dd went to quite a small school so she started full days straight away and really missed her, I still do now, my ds adores her he can be noisy all day then when she comes home he sits perfectly happy with her for ages.(so sweet)

Hope your wait isnt too long either!!!!:flower:

i'm not goin anywhere!
just got my wedding dvd today n spent the evening watching it!
heading to bed now cause i'm sooooo tired but will be on again tomorrow ladies!

narla - hope ur rite bout implantation!

nite nite. xo

Morning girls,

Well tested and got a BFN this morning. I know it's still too early but feel as though I'm out already :cry:

My coxix bone started hurting yesterday, which is really weird as I haven't injured it in anyway or had a previous injury?? Posted it on first trimester board and it can be common in pregnancy but not until later on.

Oh well, guess I'm going to wait to test until Saturday now.

Good luck to you all and wishing for your BFP's!!!!

hi girls how are you all doing? i did another test this morning and got a very faint BFP!! i'm going to do another in couple days but surely if i wasn't there wouldn't be a faint pink line would there! feeling excited but not wanting to get my hopes up, does any1 know how to upload pics i have got one pic where you can slightly see a line but camera doesn't really show it like it is really.just really hoping it is.

congratulations levichips! that's so exciting!

a line's a line. if it's there its a bfp!

i'm not sure about putting pictures on was wondering that myself, sorry. if you go onto the pregnancy test gallery someone there will prob know.

myrtle - i hadn't heard of the cocyx bone as a sympton before but i must keep an eye out for it now!

i felt disheartened when i got bfn also so i didn't test today but might tomorrow. will be 12 dpo then so might get bfp. fingers crossed for us!

xo

congratulations levichips! that's so exciting!

a line's a line. if it's there its a bfp!

i'm not sure about putting pictures on was wondering that myself, sorry. if you go onto the pregnancy test gallery someone there will prob know.

thanks yeah thats what i am thinking thankyou. i did one yesterday was negative and today am 12dpo and only got faint line on a 10miu test so your not out til af comes!!! feeling mega achey today hoping everone else gets their :bfp: and mine definatly is hehe:happydance:

hollyrose: yeah I'm going to be 12dpo on Saturday so going to wait until then.

levichips: sounds like you've got a bfp!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey ladies.:hi:

Hollyrose: I did what you did and havent tested today, gonna test tomorow though. Stinking colds getting worse but being a women have to carry on though!:dohh: Hows the symptoms today? I still keep getting lower back ache but dont know if its just achey cause of the cold! Ohh wedding dvds how long ago did you get married? Me and OH havent got that far yet, engaged for 7 years so far....................................................

Levichips: Congrats then, hope it is your BFP. You should be able to attach it using the little paperclip when you do replys, it should open a page saying 'manage attachments' then go to browse pick your piccie then upload it. Someone may have an easier way. Let us know how you get on when you test again!!!

Murtle58: Do you have any other symptoms going on? Sounds good if ladies in 1st tri recognise it!!!! Good luck for sat!!! 9do still early so dont get disheartened by a BFN never know come sat there may be a BFP waiting for you!!!!!

:dust: and :hugs: you way ladies and fx'ed for us all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Narla,

I have lightheadness on and off all day, slight nausea in evening, had cramps from 4dpo-6dpo which just disappeared, weird twingy feelings in lower stomach, aching back and upper thighs, cold symptoms including blocked nose and ears, burping a lot and then the coccyx pain.

I think that's all of them, I'm still hopeful! Don't think I'll stop wondering until AF comes. Or not hopefully!

Do you have any of the same symptoms?

Oh and I'm really hungry! Even if I've just eaten I've got an empty feeling in my stomach.

This is my first time ttc to I'm finding it all very confusing!

Hullo myrtle58,

All thoses sound good alot of women have cold symptoms when they get their BFPs!

My symptoms (thinking, thinking...)

Dizziness (esp at night when up with lo)
Lower back ache and tummy cramps (a bit like af but dunno if its b/c of cold)
Cold (think thats thanks to OH & LO though, they've got colds and spreading them like wild fire!)

Apart from that nothing/nada/zilch. I didnt have alot with my son though, I didnt test until I was about 2-3 weeks late for af and only after I got my BFP did the symptoms start. So hoping this is the same!

I dunno about that test y/day think I'm gonna put it down to evap until I get more proof, dont wanna get my hopes up just to be slapped in the face by af on sat!!:dohh:

It's just so horrible waiting!! Never thought ttc would be like this. Before you even think of having children you just believe it will happen! How naive was I??

I know, from a young age its drummed into your head to use protection b/c if not you'll get preg then when you want to have :baby: it takes months and months!!!:wacko:

Good thing about bnb is that you get to talk to people who are going through the same thing:hugs:, wish I'd known about it when I was trying for DS might not have been so lonely!!!:dohh:

Yeah I think this website is great. It has really helped me and stopped me annoying my oh with constant questions!!! Ha ha! I'm glad there are other people who are as obsessed as me!

Saturday testing can't come quick enough!

I'm so suprised I resisited poas today!!!:rofl:

:muaha:
Not to poas / Poas​

Will be waiting for af on sat:shrug: Good luck, you just gonna wait till sat or are you poas earlier?

I'm going to be REALLY good and wait til Saturday. May have to get OH to hide all tests though!!!!!!!!!!

He he, I havent told my oh about how many times ive poas :blush: Think he'd want me too get some help!:wacko:

Good for you (willpower) if you are pg then that will give time for hcg levels to up but it's still classed as early to test dont forget!

Yeah I know!! Won't make any difference though!! I'll still be upset at a BFN. I go away on Sunday morning and not back til Monday night. AF due Monday so if BFN on Sat and no sign of AF I will test again Tuesday. I'm being very restrained!! Nearly bought some IC's the other day but I knew I would just test everyday if I did!!!!! It's sort of like smoking, which I gave up 2 and 1/2 years ago....if they're in the house you will use them!!

Yup fraid so!!!!!!!!!Im the same with opks as well but i learned from that one:cry:!!!!:dohh:

Well done on the no smoking though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"