78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

You're welcome. I think if AF does come for me im going to go back to temping. i got 1 pos test and multiple neg hpts so going to the dr when im 2 months late for AF to see whats going on

mail

Another BFN this morning! I keep thinking I see where the line should go, but not enough of anything and so it's just a BFN
6 days late for my period :shrug:...maybe I ovulated really late, so I will just have to wait for AF or wait to test again...ugh

DaisyAnne-do you have a pic of the test? And i think i ovulated late myself just how late is the question :shrug:

I just want to give you ladies a little hope my last cycle was Sept. 27 and o'd between the 8th and 12th expected my period on the 26th of this month tested everyday from 10dpo all negatives because I was having symptom glore this was DH and I first my TTC #4...everyday I felt as if my AF was about to show sore bbs, cramps, acne but nothing and on the day AF was due I was completely DRY and had creamy cm everyday until then so I just knew I was out even though my temps were still high... the days went on still no AF creamy cm came back had massive acne breakout own my upper legs and thighs... knew something wasn't right woke up over the weekend with a cold deicded to test and this morning to my surprise a :bfp: don't give up hope sometimes it can take others longer to produce enough hcg to get a positive test...FX for you ladies...

Thanks and congrats to you. Have a H&H 9 months! Was this the first time that you got a late positive test? I had 1 pos and the rest neg :shrug: Still no sign of AF and im 11-18 days late. Depending on when I ov'd

DaisyAnne-do you have a pic of the test? And i think i ovulated late myself just how late is the question :shrug:

Can you see the picture in my last post? I tried to put one up there, but I've never tried before

Thanks and congrats to you. Have a H&H 9 months! Was this the first time that you got a late positive test? I had 1 pos and the rest neg :shrug: Still no sign of AF and im 11-18 days late. Depending on when I ov'd

well yes becuase this was actually my first time trying to get pregnant the other 3 times weren't planned so I didn't know for months just keep the faith it will work out and thank you....

No i couldnt see the picture. Did you click on the paperclip when you were going to post reply and then uploaded the pic?

well yes becuase this was actually my first time trying to get pregnant the other 3 times weren't planned so I didn't know for months just keep the faith it will work out and thank you....

Thanks. When i was pregnant the first time (ended in m/c) i got a pos on a digi and was getting pos hpts until i m/c. But now i got 1 pos and when i test, i got negs now so its confusing.

hmm, ok trying to get this picture up...I think I can 'just' see an outline where the line should go, but I think my eyes are just playing tricks, so I'll just try again if AF doesn't show

Attachments

• pregtest.jpg
    pregtest.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 121
I think i see the outline myself or maybe i just have line eye :haha:. :thumbup: hoping you get the bfp

still no af over here ! ! i get ewcm for a week before i ov then i have bad cramps and tons of ewcm on the day i ov.. then it all stops... since then i have had no sign of ewcm in the slightest. so - either i didn't ov and i still haven't or something freaky is going on with my cycles lol time will tell.

daisyanne i inverted the picture and see no sign of a line, but it could be the picture! GL & FXd!x

I looked and i'm afraid I saw 3 lines.... the control one and 2 grey smudge like lines on either side of where the test line could be. But as AF hasn't showed it could well be the making of a BFP. :shrug:

mzswizz have you tried a different brand test? looking at your first test it looks so positive, maybe the second test was a bad batch?

story of my life :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG-20111028-01090.jpg
    IMG-20111028-01090.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22
Dont give up yet miss elle. I took FRER and Answer and they both were giving me negs. I just decided to stop and just wait until Nov. 17th and go to the doctor. Its no point in wasting money on tests and still be left confused. Im just going to see what the doc says. No AF is a good sign ladies.

you can always call your doctor to see what they recommend miss elle? no AF for this long is definitely wacky and your body must be trying to tell you something!

Hoping we all get BFPs, and if not, then the next best thing is a visit from AF sooner rather than later!!!

im rooting for BFPs!!! let's hope we get them this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->