7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

It's really annoying, I'm giving it till next Wednesday and then ill book to see gp, I'm nearly 2 weeks late. Either way. Want to k ow what's happening.
:bfp: has to come next cycle for us both fx :hugs:

Xxxxx

I would aswell x im feeling crap just now all my family hv had bad cold/flu bugs recently and i really feel like im coming down with it now throats killing me x im really going to try and not test again until day after af is due, if i dont get it. Then im not going to order anymore tests to try and stop the poas as ive been quite down today :( x its good to hv the support u get on here x keep me updated xxxx

I would aswell x im feeling crap just now all my family hv had bad cold/flu bugs recently and i really feel like im coming down with it now throats killing me x im really going to try and not test again until day after af is due, if i dont get it. Then im not going to order anymore tests to try and stop the poas as ive been quite down today :( x its good to hv the support u get on here x keep me updated xxxx

Aww no :hugs: I had the cold part last week but seems to have cleared now, I'm sending myself mental, but I'm just telling myself now that 2 bfn is telling me something so give up hope this cycle, wait for af and go again next cycle.
The support is amazing on here and chatting to you helps me.
Ur af due 8th? Ill keep everything crossed for you I really hope u get ur bfp this time Hun, end the torture lol. My mum knows how mad I am for a baby and some close friends and they all say 'enjoy the baby making part' it's getting to the point (which I never wanted it to) where I bd for a baby and not so much the pleasure! That's awful isn't it!! :dohh:

Xxxxx

Hey,

Ive spent most the day resting this cold is utter crap! Yep due af on 8th think i will def get it as got a sore chest and cramps today lol x how late for af are you ?

Chatting to you does help, im glad it helps u too x yeah i know wat u mean about moving on to next cycle. I wish i could hv my bfp now but its early days and only cycle 1 of ttc for us, so shouldnt really complain x

Aw dont get yourself down its really hard not to let it take over espesh when u hv been preg before u just thjnk it will happen just as easy xxxx keep positive xxx

Only gone and got my :bfp: this morning on a clear blue digital!!

Hey,

Ive spent most the day resting this cold is utter crap! Yep due af on 8th think i will def get it as got a sore chest and cramps today lol x how late for af are you ?

Chatting to you does help, im glad it helps u too x yeah i know wat u mean about moving on to next cycle. I wish i could hv my bfp now but its early days and only cycle 1 of ttc for us, so shouldnt really complain x

Aw dont get yourself down its really hard not to let it take over espesh when u hv been preg before u just thjnk it will happen just as easy xxxx keep positive xxx

I think :witch: is coming, I'm very achy down there and I'm not a happy bunny now haha. But then I can start again with my Ful charting which is a help :)

U still feeling crap then? I'm dying for you to test, babyhope has just had her :bfp: which is ace, I said they come in 3's so just us two now :winkwink:
I'm gonna have a nice chilled weekend and stop thinking about babies now haha ......well ill try anyway

Xxxxxx

hey x

I really hope it doesnt come x

omg did she? thats lovely huge congrats for her xx

No actually feeling alot better now which is wierd thought i was going to get a full blown flu lol !

I was going to test tonight but im not sure as i hate seeing bfn :(

i think im 12dpo now x

Chilled weekend sounds good to me to xx

hey x

No actually feeling alot better now which is wierd thought i was going to get a full blown flu lol !

i think im 12dpo now x

Well I've had a change of mind, earlier felt so much like AF was coming, now I feel nothing other than horrendously sore bbs.... Soooo I'm gonna test in a bit, hate that :bfn: but can't hold back, only thing is, my tests are them small test sticks if you know what I mean? They're pink dye ones which are apparently better but they're not like clearblue are they so I'm thinking I should go and buy a clearblue, but my friend that I was talking to about this said well they all look for the same hormone so all as good,.... I really don't know.

Xxxxxxx

hey x

i think im 12dpo now x

Well I've had a change of mind, earlier felt so much like AF was coming, now I feel nothing other than horrendously sore bbs.... Soooo I'm gonna test in a bit, hate that :bfn: but can't hold back, only thing is, my tests are them small test sticks if you know what I mean? They're pink dye ones which are apparently better but they're not like clearblue are they so I'm thinking I should go and buy a clearblue, but my friend that I was talking to about this said well they all look for the same hormone so all as good,.... I really don't know.

Xxxxxxx

Hey

Internets been down ive been getting so many mixed signals. I tested yday afternoon at like 6 pm after drinking alot of water n got a bfn, i should hv waited and used fmu. Today i felt like i was going to throw up x3 , bbs are really sore but ive been getting all the cramps that indicate af is coming. Ive got one test left so km not going to test again till the 12th. Af is due on 8th! How are you? Hope af hasnt came? I would try a first response early response there supposed to b really gd x they do all search for the same ghing but some are better than others xxx

hey x

i think im 12dpo now x

Xxxxxxx

Hey

Internets been down ive been getting so many mixed signals. I tested yday afternoon at like 6 pm after drinking alot of water n got a bfn, i should hv waited and used fmu. Today i felt like i was going to throw up x3 , bbs are really sore but ive been getting all the cramps that indicate af is coming. Ive got one test left so km not going to test again till the 12th. Af is due on 8th! How are you? Hope af hasnt came? I would try a first response early response there supposed to b really gd x they do all search for the same ghing but some are better than others xxx

I'm out :witch: go me just now :cry:
I'm pretty pee'd off to be honest, kinda thought I was gonna get my :bfp: this month :shrug:

Not gonna beat myself up about it though as its not gonna help anything.
When do I start my temp charting?

It sounds hopeful for u chick, ill keep my fx'd I really hope you get your :bfp: this month :hugs:
Try not to drink 3 hours before the test cuz it can lower hcg levels (that's what I've read)

Xxxxxx

Hey,

Aw boo, however we can be pissed off together as pretty sure witch has got me as im spotting on and off xx

I completly get ur fustration just dont let it get u too down x at least we can help each other out through another month x symptoms were all there this morning think our bodies just likd to play tricks x i would start temping tmoz morning then u will get a full picture of the month xxxx

Hey,

Aw boo, however we can be pissed off together as pretty sure witch has got me as im spotting on and off xx

I completly get ur fustration just dont let it get u too down x at least we can help each other out through another month x symptoms were all there this morning think our bodies just likd to play tricks x i would start temping tmoz morning then u will get a full picture of the month xxxx

Aww thanks Hun :hugs: so nice having you there for support it really helps. I've got a thermometer, it's got the 00.0 so it should do the job :) I downloaded fertility friend app on my iPad so ill leave the thermometer at my bedside and temp each morning when my eyes ope :)
Not sure how to add the chart to my signature on here tho ill have to have a look into it in a minute.
Well our :witch: seems to be at the same time so who knows, we could have babies at the same time :winkwink: cute

I'm sorry :af: is coming for you, such a gutter isn't it, m not gonna get too low over it tho as it won't help.
It's crazy the symptoms we've both had, definitely our bodies are messing us around.... U watch, when we do all pregnant we won't have any symptoms and will just think we r out that month again and then a surprise of seeing a :bfp:. That would be lovely xxxxx

Hey x

It was only our first month ttc after mc so im not going to let it get me down either. That would be cute if we ended up pg at same time x it helps me to speaking to u xx

That prob will b the way lol i had no symptoms i remember getting cramps thinkin af was coming and then it didnt for about a week i tested not expecting bfp and it was lol about a week after that i was constantly peeing and had really reaaly sore bbs lol x

Hey x

It was only our first month ttc after mc so im not going to let it get me down either. That would be cute if we ended up pg at same time x it helps me to speaking to u xx

That prob will b the way lol i had no symptoms i remember getting cramps thinkin af was coming and then it didnt for about a week i tested not expecting bfp and it was lol about a week after that i was constantly peeing and had really reaaly sore bbs lol x

Same as me, it was no symptoms til a week or so after I knew thn I was sick, tired and sores bbs beyond belief.

Well at least we have this cycle to try :) xxxxx

Yep af is giving me some very sore cramps lol, cant wait till its over n then bk to the tww lol

Yep af is giving me some very sore cramps lol, cant wait till its over n then bk to the tww lol

I know it's a crazy circle we go round in isn't it. Well m off to bed now, af is killing me!!

Thermometer at the ready ;-) let the charting begin xxx

Just wanted to pop in and say :hi:

Just want to wish you both the best of luck for your next cycle and I'm very sorry to hear :af: got you both :hugs::hugs:

Sending you both lots & lots of :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"