7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

I think I can see lines on both IC's and FRER! Good luck :dust:

I see the lines on all too!!! Fx they get darker!!! Xx

I see lines too!!!! Really hoping this one sticks for you!!!!!

Thanks everyone but don't think this is happening since my ICs are a little lighter than yesterday and the FRER is barely even there if it's even there at all. Unsurprised.
Will post some boring photos. ICs, top two are yesterday and bottom two are today at 10dpo and today's FRER. Only thing I did was drank a lot of water yesterday up to about midnight (because I haven't been drinking enough and it's starting to sting!) but I don't think that would make a difference. If I tweak the FRER and turn the brightness right down I can see something rather vague.
Anyway

Attachments

• IMG_4338.jpg
    IMG_4338.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4325.jpg
    IMG_4325.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4328.jpg
    IMG_4328.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4343.jpg
    IMG_4343.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 17
Ok, wondering if maybe I was a little premature. I know, don't look after they dried, but I always do since my false lines always disappear so I always check to see if any lines are still there, and I'm seeing a thick pink line on the Cassanovum test I used today which initially I didn't think I could see much of anything. Haven't had an evap on these before, they always stayed blank with the exception of an indent once, so I don't know if this is something. Also seeing a faint line a little clearer on the FRER but maybe line eye... I'm sure I will know more tomorrow though

I see those lines for sure, they're really dark! Don't lose hope xxx

Fx for you here Cupcake, I can def see lines x

I can clearly see lines and for 10dpo that's great going

I see the frer without zooming!

I think the IC are, at the very least, as dark as yesterday's. The frer, i think, is darker and much easier to see, and without the need to click on it to enlarge :hugs:

I guess I have to stop comparing tests to my previous successful pregnancies and see how things play out.
I'm trying to find a clear photo of the wider IC so you guys can tell me if you think it's possibly a real line or not but it's bloody hard to photograph faint lines, more so when dry

I see lines! it takes 48-72 hours for number to double so I would just see how it goes. it looks promising though!! GL!

Thanks everyone :)

So 11dpo today, temp shot up this morning. My ICs are a little uneven for some reason but are darker. The wider Cassanovum IC you can actually see something extremely faint but I can't get it to show on the photos. FRER I don't see huge progress, if any. If it isn't any darker tomorrow then I guess it isn't happening since that will be three days since I started using those.
So I shall get on with spamming you with photos. The FRERs are top to bottom 9dpo, 10dpo & today 11dpo. Fourth is tweaked :wacko: :coffee: :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_5218.jpg
    IMG_5218.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5230.jpg
    IMG_5230.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5231.jpg
    IMG_5231.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5232.jpg
    IMG_5232.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 32
And my chart

Attachments

• IMG_5226.jpg
    IMG_5226.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 4
The ICs don't look much darker when I upload them but in real life and on my photos before I upload they are definitely darker, but the dye is uneven. Don't know what to make of all this tbh.

First photo is 9dpo top two, 10dpo bottom two and next is from today same as above, then a tweaked one of today's

Attachments

• IMG_5235.jpg
    IMG_5235.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5236.jpg
    IMG_5236.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5183.jpg
    IMG_5183.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online