7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

The Superdrug is amazing!!! I see a clearer line me in the frer, how long after the test is the picture x

The FRER? Somewhere between 5-10 minutes, I took a few photos of the others then that one so wasn't long x

That line on the Superdrug is crazy! I don't trust them at all, as I've had some really nasty false lines on them, but I've never seen one that dark that has been false! I really hope this is the start of your :bfp:! It's strange the FRER isn't picking anything up. I think I see a slight something on it though. X

Has the frer got darker since the pic? I find they darken after about 10 mins. X

Congrats!! But isn't it funny that FRER are supposed to be the best but don't show early a lot of the time.

Omg your ic and sd are amazing and much darker compared to your last 2 cycles!! I'd say bfp!
I do see a line on the frer but I don't think there as good anymore. Xx

I haven't checked it since, I will have to see. They used to show right away for me years ago so I don't know what's changed unless this is just going the same as before. Maybe I should grab a few different brands and see what they're like. Going to grab some more Superdrug Early to see for progress. Are there any others that are meant to have a good reputation?

I really don't rate frer no more, they really are rubbish compared to what they used to be.
The lines on the ic are looking fab, they do take an age to darken up but for how cheap they are, it's understandable they take a while to get darker.
Superdrug test is amazing! Surely it can't be an evap, it's nice and pink x

The SD came up a lot darker a lot faster than I've had before. Usually they show up faint then darken up over time unless they're negative, but this was like in the photo within minutes, it literally was not even five minutes so I can't possibly see how that could be an evap. I haven't had an evap on them before though I know a few have

That is so strange! The lines on the IC are fab, and that SD is glowing! It can't be an evap... there was a lady a few weeks back who had a positive clearblue plus and positive on a digital but negative FRER - it turned out to be a dodgy test and she was definitely pregnant! The post will probably be further down the page, have a look!

Frer are deffo less sensitive that SD this year, I've seen loads of ladies posting pics showing this clearly!

That SD is BLAZING!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Have another look at the annoying frer now it's been sat a while!

Maybe try a clearblue or a supermarket brand or even a digi!! Xx

SD is clear :bfp:....ive never seen an evaps like that xx

I thought about trying a digi but I had a dream last night that I used one and it came up saying something like "Sorry computer says no. Try again later" or something like that lol! So I'm a little apprehensive...

Thanks Hopeful. Someone mentioned in that thread to avoid using multiple tests in the same sample. Any truth in that? I always use the same sample, assumed it would give same results. Maybe I should divide it between two cups lol

That superdrug is amazing! I'd be really shocked if it want a bfp am's a faulty test.

That's strange in the frer. It could very well be a dodgy test, especially as so many people have been having so many issues with frer lately (which is so disappointing since they used to be very reliable).

I agree with the others about trying different tests and maybe even a digi.

I'm not sure about using multiple tests in one sample, but i don't think it'd hurt to try splitting up the simple to see if it makes a difference.

I thought about trying a digi but I had a dream last night that I used one and it came up saying something like "Sorry computer says no. Try again later" or something like that lol! So I'm a little apprehensive...

Thanks Hopeful. Someone mentioned in that thread to avoid using multiple tests in the same sample. Any truth in that? I always use the same sample, assumed it would give same results. Maybe I should divide it between two cups lol

Yeah I've heard that but I don't adhere to it lol

Yeah getting some more Superdrug to make sure it isn't a fluke. I don't think it is since the ICs are still positive.
I did briefly read earlier about FRERs being recalled somewhere for giving false negatives recently, so maybe they're no longer all they're cracked up to be.
I know quite a few have said about Superdrug giving evaps but personally they haven't once given me an evap, negatives were clearly negative and stayed that way. I have had a few where the line hasn't been complete but that's about it really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->