7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

I see them all!! Definitely faint positive!!!
Could your dpo be a couple of days off also?

The line on the frer is alot easier to see, ic are defo darker as well xx

I don't know about dpo, I didn't consistently check cervix position or cm, usually I would do daily but I only did it on the days my chart shows and I used one OPK which wasn't positive I think on CD10, I have been ovulating CD12 recently but I have at 11dpo before so I don't know. I just went by temps but my sleep has been all over the place, especially earlier on in my cycle because of stress. So I guess it's possible. I have ovulated CD13 before, but it's usually CD12 although the app puts me at CD11 for ovulation based mostly on temps. I just haven't been consistent this cycle.
I think though, if I am 11dpo, this is as far as I have got with lines as they usually disappear by now

I can easily see lines on all the tests, and that ic is definitely darker!!

Oh cupcake that looks so promising!!! I really hope this is it!

I used a Superdrug Early after a 2.5 hour hold but my pee was really diluted as I'd drunk a lot but got a super faint line on it. I don't know if it's worth uploading, may be rubbish as it's hard to see anyway

Attachments

• IMG_5579.jpg
    IMG_5579.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5575.jpg
    IMG_5575.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5574.jpg
    IMG_5574.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13
I used a Superdrug Early after a 2.5 hour hold but my pee was really diluted as I'd drunk a lot but got a super faint line on it. I don't know if it's worth uploading, may be rubbish as it's hard to see anyway

I see it :)

That's not hard for me to see!!! :happydance:

I see it for sure on the superdrug. Considering you did the superdrug with more dilute urine, that's a pretty good line.

And i think today's frer is definitely darker. It's hard to see the first two in comparison. No squinting or anything needed.

That's a great line on the Superdrug, especially for dilute urine!!!

I was surprised to see anything tbh, I don't on ICs during the day besides fmu

Oh I see all those lines!! I'm thinking bfp!!!!!

I'm so confused by today's tests. I have lines on ICs like yesterday's but I don't expect them to come on in leaps and bounds overnight as I've seen loads of ladies with ICs slower to progress. My Superdrug Early is ridiculous. Really wasn't expecting those results especially within about 4 minutes (takes me about that to wash hands and brush teeth, I'm sad and have timed myself lol).
But the FRER? I can see something extremely faint in real life but it's so hard to photograph and it isn't any different to before. So, I don't know what to make of this. Is it possible my fmu is just rubbish for this particular brand? Is that even possible? Or a crap batch? I ordered some which will obviously be a different batch so I can test that theory tomorrow or this evening. I just don't understand it.

Yeah, the FRER doesn't even show on here. What does this mean? I'm completely lost

Attachments

• IMG_5926.jpg
    IMG_5926.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5935.jpg
    IMG_5935.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5932.jpg
    IMG_5932.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5933.jpg
    IMG_5933.jpg