7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

Your tests look great! You are pregnant! I have no idea why the frer sucks so bad.

I showed my wife your tests from today and she is a total POAS sceptic, thinks we are all crazy ladies imagining lines, and she thinks you're pregnant and FRERs need to be burned!

IC and superdrug are definitely darker!

After reading the responses about a frer recall for false negatives and the reviews, I'd say the issue is with frer, not that they are actually negative :hugs:

I showed my wife your tests from today and she is a total POAS sceptic, thinks we are all crazy ladies imagining lines, and she thinks you're pregnant and FRERs need to be burned!

:rofl: that's hilarious lol but true

The cassanovum tests are 25miu unless there the early ones! Are they the green packet or blue?

I don't know what is going on with the frers. All the other tests are obviously positive. You HAVE to be pregnant. If it turns out you aren't this month you need to try to get an appt to find out what the hell is going on every single month. I do think the lines look better this month than every other month though and they are usually bfn by now so this might finally be a sticky one!!

Rics they're blue, 10miu unless the description lies lol

Crazylilth1ng, I haven't a clue why those FRERs aren't showing up. Doesn't seem to matter if it's fmu or otherwise, they stay the same. I have tested before at random times through the month to make sure I don't just get convincing lines for some other reason but they're always completely blank so :shrug:
I do have my thoughts on what has been the problem though. Although the FRERs are a total mystery to me.

I tried a Boots own early test and a Clearblue early detection earlier. It was quite diluted pee but I didn't have the patience to wait until tomorrow AM. The CB is a little more sensitive than the Boots, and I'm not generally a fan of blue dye tests but the result showed up within the time it took to wash my hands. Can just about see a super faint line on the Boots but they're weird tests, the strip was blue?!? I haven't used theirs for more than fifteen years.

Anyway, photos. You may not be able to see the Boots but I have another to use with fmu tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_6894.jpg
    IMG_6894.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6895.jpg
    IMG_6895.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6896.jpg
    IMG_6896.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6897.jpg
    IMG_6897.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 28
I see it easily on the CB and can see something on the boots you are pregnant!!x

When do you reckon a digi would be good? Last time I used one I waited a week after af was due

Omg cupcake that's so positive and your so pregnant!!! 😀😀😀

Just reading over this thread. Big congratulations cupcake :) Dont mind the FRER's they're going to have some amount of emails from people on here i'd say. Rubbish!

The clearblue looks positive to me!! And a legit positive rather than a questionable line!

Hopefully they'll all have lines tomorrow. Hopefulpony thank you, I think I will wait for a while or buy some cheapie pound shop 25miu tests. I must have spent a good £70ish on tests :o :blush:
Crazylilth1ng yeah I worried about having a weird line on that since I've seen so many for others but it's definitely blue and appeared quickly so that's good :)

Yesterday my temps took a nosedive but with those tests I wasn't concerned since it's still above the cover line. It dipped a fraction more today. I thought at first (and I do still think it has a lot to do with it) it's my sleeping pattern because I haven't seen more than three hours each night for ages, then yesterday and today I got twice as much sleep and it was solid rather than disrupted as it usually is, so it would make sense my temp would be lower.
Anyway, I used One Step IC which I can't tell if it's the same or darker than yesterday although it seems clearer to me. The CB early detection looks the same in real life, but it looks a little lighter in photos so maybe it's my eyes and it is actually lighter, or maybe it's the photos I don't know. The Superdrug is lighter though, which is obvious and disappointing. So at 14dpo due af tomorrow, I don't know what to think now. I guess I will buy another Superdrug to use tomorrow since they have had a day go lighter then darker the following day before. Probably clutching at straws. This is literally driving me crazy. This is the furthest I've got since August last year and I have the same 'symptoms', if they even are, as I did with our daughter. I don't feel like af is on the way as I usually would. But they are lighter today, there but lighter. Except the IC, which I don't know what to make of. I'm probably in for another chemical, aren't I :(
If it is this will be the fourth in a row, which is like some deranged joke.

Anyway, whinge moan, will post some boring photos. Bottom IC is today compared to middle yesterday and top day before, bottom Superdrug is today compared to middle yesterday and top day before, then the CB, which may not upload fabulously

Attachments

• IMG_7315.jpg
    IMG_7315.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7249.jpg
    IMG_7249.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7248.jpg
    IMG_7248.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7279.jpg
    IMG_7279.jpg