7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

Oh cupcake that's an amazing line I'm so so pleased for you

Amazing line on your SD test and I can see a second line on the FRER aswell :D

I did another FRER after holding for four hours this afternoon but they don't seem to like any of my pee. Also did a digi for some dumb reason, I knew it wouldn't be positive. Will continue on with the Superdrug tests, ICs and FRERs and if I by some sheer luck actually miss af this time and my lines don't up and leave me I shall do the other digi after af is due

I can't see how those could not be bfp! Frer are the devil now! Fx tightly you see darker lines tomorrow :flower:

Happycupcake, I see lines on all of your tests! I'm so excited to see how dark that SD test is. I'm hoping the tests tomorrow will be even more obvious, or at least the same since it takes about 48hrs plus for hcg to double. I'm so excited for you! ❤ I know you are apprehensive about getting excited so I'll be excited for you. Also when I was testing I used the same sample for different tests. I had no idea that could make a difference?

They are def BFP hun, your pee would have been too dilute later in the day for the digi I bet x

Maybe test today with a nice concentrated sample, bet you get a lovely line!! Xx

Thank you everyone <3

I didn't use the digi this AM since I know they aren't anywhere close as sensitive as Superdrug Early so I'm leaving that until I miss af, if I miss it of course.

Today I did three One Step ICs from different batches, a Cassanovum IC which still doesn't seem to have anything on it, I don't know why they don't, a Superdrug Early and FRER.
The FRER isn't any different so I'm thinking whatever appears in these photos and what I'm seeing is actually the indent rather than a line. The ICs I think are a tiny bit darker, possibly, the dye was a little uneven again which makes it harder to tell! The SD I didn't think was darker at first but when I compared photos it is.

So, first photo is yesterday's ICs at the top compared to today's at the bottom, then today's ICs, then both in and out of the case SD and the FRER. Top Superdrug on both photos is yesterday's and bottom today's

Attachments

• IMG_6571.jpg
    IMG_6571.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6604.jpg
    IMG_6604.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6561.jpg
    IMG_6561.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6562.jpg
    IMG_6562.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6606.jpg
    IMG_6606.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 42
I don't understand the frers!!! What's wrong with them!

The sd test is darker today!! And I can see the frer line clearer today! How many dpo are you? Xx

I don't understand the frers!!! What's wrong with them!

Some kind of dodgy manufacturing issue?

Cupcake, do you buy your FRERs from Superdrug? That's where I got my weird blank one from.

Ics and SD are deffo darker what the heck is going on with frer! Others look fab x

Thanks. And Rics, thanks but I hate doing that as I can't ever get them back in right lol but I honestly think it's the indent. If it was a proper line after a few days now I would definitely be seeing progress on them.

Hopefulpony I did actually lol! Some are from Amazon, some from Superdrug. But I read yesterday that in other countries FRERs are being recalled now because they are giving false negatives, so perhaps this is also happening here, I don't know.

I am confused by this, I don't know what to think. I'm getting lines on One Step ICs and Superdrug but not the FRER. I'm 13dpo today

Thanks. And Rics, thanks but I hate doing that as I can't ever get them back in right lol but I honestly think it's the indent. If it was a proper line after a few days now I would definitely be seeing progress on them.

Hopefulpony I did actually lol! Some are from Amazon, some from Superdrug. But I read yesterday that in other countries FRERs are being recalled now because they are giving false negatives, so perhaps this is also happening here, I don't know.

I am confused by this, I don't know what to think. I'm getting lines on One Step ICs and Superdrug but not the FRER. I'm 13dpo today

It's possible! I actually went onto Amazon and collected screenshots of all the bad reviews saying false negative, in a bit I'll post pics.

I nearly bought an SD own yesterday but they only had a single pack so I didn't. Wish I had!

Wow the SD is so dark today!! The IC are pretty obvious too!
Cassanovum did take longer for me this time as well, I wouldn't worry about that!
Also you could easily be 11dpo looking at your chart! X

As for the frer... what on earth is on with them! If you hadn't used a frer you'd happily be calling BFP right now!

I'm taking my unopened FRER back to the shop and swapping them for a box of SD tests! That line is so dark, you're definitely pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->