7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Want1... I think you're making the right decision holding out to test, you can end up torturing yourself if you test everyday!

I ovulated on CD17 so I think I'm around 9DPO today thereabouts. I know I'm feeling not pregnant but there's still about 4 days in which implantation could happen technically! Just wait and see hey xx

Want1... I think you're making the right decision holding out to test, you can end up torturing yourself if you test everyday!

I ovulated on CD17 so I think I'm around 9DPO today thereabouts. I know I'm feeling not pregnant but there's still about 4 days in which implantation could happen technically! Just wait and see hey xx

I just think that if we are pregnant- we are pregnant. waiting it out won't hurt, and testing just makes my emotions rise higher..

So we are about the same.. How long are your cycles. Mine average about 26days.

I'm not feeling pregnant, and i don't have any symptoms. I have a feeling i'm not pregnant, because my face is breaking out, always happens before af. Another reason why i just want to hold off.

I agree with Tina, hold of testing want1more, especially if its driving you insane! This whole process is so bloody stressful!!!! It's not fair :(
It must be hard working for your parents, I guess family feel they don't have to treat you the same as 'normal' employees but of course they should.... How long do you have left studying for your nursing??? Could you look for another job???
CD11 for me today, no ovulation signs at all but I'm going for my scan tmrw at 9am so let's see what is happening in there!!!! Fingers crossed... Xxxxxxxx

Sending you tones of luck betty on your scan! Hope it's good news :):)

Want1, I have 28-30 day cycles. Think I'm about 10DPO today, woken up with throbbing pains in my boobies. Got very very drunk last night. Managed to sneak a bottle of southern comfort into the arena which went down far too easily so we started on the wine and before I knew it I was steaming! I've got the day off work today but evies off nursery too so no rest for me, time to do my mummy duties xx

Hahahaaaa Tina, after I've had my baby...I'm coming on a night out with you to cause some havoc!! Although not to a Miley Cyrus gig!! ;) Hope you had a good night though! X I can't say anything about music.....I've rediscovered my love for Eminem, got his CD blasting out now whilst I clean the house, the neighbours must think I'm a right weirdo!! The baby's first word will be Fuck!! Haha Xx

Betty, good luck today lovely, I've everything crossed! Xx

Wanting, how's things? Have you tested again? Xx

Hi girls..... Tina, how is the hangover??? I feel for ya honey.... I reckon an afternoon nap is required!!!!
I've been for my scan and kinda good news.... I have 3 juicy follicles, 2 are the same size and one is slightly smaller. The nurse who saw me this morning said that they don't advise having sex when there are more than 2 follicles as there is a chance of having triplets but she said she will chat to the consultant and show him my scan and the consultant will call me this afternoon to tell me if its ok to try this month or to jut let this month go....... Now, my head is saying TRIPLETS, mini stroke material, stress forever x 3 etc, etc.... But my heart is saying that we should still try as its been over two years and I just want a baby so bad..... I know you can't really advise me but what are your thoughts??? Want1more, what do you think??? You had four follicles and did they say anything to you about the risks???
I guess I just wait and see what the consultant says but I will be gutted if he says to not try this month :( BUT on a positive note, at least the clod has worked and that for me is a very good thing :)

Fuck it girls!!!! I don't care what the consultant says I'm going for it!!! I've waited too long, I'm not going to waste this opportunity, I've just been reading online and it says there's a 5% chance of fertilising all eggs, that's so low!!! And after all this time I would be surprised if even one gets fertilised! So, I leave the rest up to destiny...... :)

Im soooooo glad you put that second post up then betty!! Haha......of course you should go for it!! Seems insane to suggest otherwise!! .....And if its triplets? Well, cross that bridge when you get to it! So happy the clomid has worked!! Now go and get down & dirty with your hubby!! ;) xx

Betty!! I'm so glad you are going for it!!! My doc said nothing about "not bad because I had 4 follies"... She still triggered, and iui.. So screw your doctor lol

Frisky- I haven't tested, I called the doctor and they said 'you shouldn't be testing yet, you just had iui last week, don't test until the 19th'....
So glad that I have some hope left...

Tina- I so felt like drinking yesterday, but didn't, instead went to bed at 7pm.. how you feel now.. ??? My cycles are from 26 to 30 so all depends.. My nipples are so sore.... Just my nipples.. So weird. Other than that nothing...

Betty! Brilliant news from your scan :):):) I agree with you though, you'd be insane not to go for it. It's like being given the chance of IVF and the consultant saying "there's a higher chance of multiples with IVF" then you deciding you didn't want to. This is your chance, grab it with both hands my dear!

I feel much better now girls! Not used to drinking so much, I was in a bad state haha. My sister was worse though, she never has more than a couple of drinks until last night, I'm a bad influence! She had a job interview today too haha and she got the job! I think it was all the wine :)

Boobies still very sore, AF is due from tomorrow onwards.

Frisky! Eminem reminds me of my youth, I used to love him when I was in my teens. Your neighbours will learn to embrace it! Xxx

Tina- I SOOOO want to drink!! Do you think drinking this late would do harm haha. I know dumb question... I need to relax. DH goes back to work and works 16 hr days so I don't have time to relax and just chill.

So glad your sister got the job, drinking might of helped her nerves lol

I'm having a vino girls!!! Sod it!!! I need the stress release!
Consultant called me back to say that the smaller follicle shouldn't mature but the other two hopefully will so chance of multiples but, I mean, it's still such a small chance of even catching one egg so I would be stupid not to go for it! They have booked me in for another scan on Monday to see what's happening. I have to say, even if I don't get my long awaited BFP the fertility clinic have been amazing to us :)
I hope we all get our BFPs together (before baby fish is born!!!) that would be so amazing!!! Xx

Good luck sweetie! Hope all goes well at your scan!

Girls, I'm having a melt down...
Just found out my dh's friends wife is pregnant, AGAIN, THIS time with triplets naturally, will be 8/9 kids for her.. She doesn't work, and just sits at home watching the kids.. I feel like all my hard work going to school, working, i should just do the same thing... Maybe I'll have better luck. I deleted my fb, and am pissed off at dh.. I don't even know why.. Just mad.. Crying and furious... Ugh, when can i just get our rainbow babies.. So freaking unfair!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent

Hey girls, hope everyone's had a lovely day in the sunshine! We've been out for a family meal by the canal where my mum lives, so stuffed right now watching eastenders in bed!

Wantjust, we all feel your pain dear and were all here for you. It's tough, so difficult to avoid pregnancy announcements in this society especially with bloody Facebook! You never know yet though, you could be joining her soon! Have you had any more symptoms?

It's AF due date today, though like I said I can see it happening on Sunday. No signs she's coming as yet but no pregnancy signs either. Give it a couple of days and I'll be doubled over with cramps you just wait!

Anyone upto anything nice this weekend? I believe it's gonna be glorious weather! Xxx

Thats why i love you girls you are so dang um' positive!

As far as symptoms, no... just my face breaking out, and bloating... I lost a pound so thats good lol !

I don't have anymore tests, and i was looking back and with my miscarriage i didn't get a positive on a frer and it was faint until the day of my missed period. So i think i'm just going to wait it out as long as possible. I'm so emotional though. REALLY emotional.. I'm sure damn af is coming. UGH... I'm trying to think positive, but that post really got the best of me!

How are you all doing?

Oh no wanting!! I deleted my FB for the same reason last year. Both my sister in laws told me they were pregnant around the same time too!! It's everywhere! Xx can feel your pain as I remember it well! X keep smiling, have that VINO!
Try your best to keep from testing, the doctor said to test the 19th didn't they? Which is Monday Xx

Tina, your day sounds lovely by the canal! Betty how you feeling?
Ab, your quiet?? Hope all's good. X

Sorry for short post, my batteries about to die Xx

Hi girls and happy Friday to you all....
Want1more..... I'm so sorry you're feeling down... Chin up babe, you're totally not out yet, fingers crossed you get that BFP on Monday :)
Pregnancy and birth is all around me at the moment! My two close friends have just had babies and I'm hosting a baby shower tmrw for one if my other friends, ah, nothing like a slap in the face hey girls????!!!
Girls, this month so far has been really good. My DH seems to be putting in so much effort, he is the one telling me when we need to DTD and he seems a bit different about the whole TTC thing. Anyway, it's good, it takes the pressure off me a bit!!!
Right, I'm off to bed as I'm up at 5am for work :(

Girls, I'm having a melt down...
Just found out my dh's friends wife is pregnant, AGAIN, THIS time with triplets naturally, will be 8/9 kids for her.. She doesn't work, and just sits at home watching the kids.. I feel like all my hard work going to school, working, i should just do the same thing... Maybe I'll have better luck. I deleted my fb, and am pissed off at dh.. I don't even know why.. Just mad.. Crying and furious... Ugh, when can i just get our rainbow babies.. So freaking unfair!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent

That must be so hard to deal with, sorry you are having such a rough time :hugs:

Girls would you say this was a positive OPk??? I'm only CD14....???????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe