7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina- honestly i don't remember. They've been from 26-28 days.. So I'm going to wait another week.. I'm definitely not buying any tests..
I really feel like she's coming lol

Tina.... That's great that they are doing all those tests (not so much for mark!!! It's normally the women getting poked and prodded in all kinds of places!!!) do you feel better now??? 10 weeks sounds a long time but it will fly by, and it's something to look forward too.... Maybe just try and relax and have fun in these next couple of cycles :)

I'm all confused, my body is going crazy.... I have really bad cramps and bloating, feels like I've just started AF!!! Just starting to have massive doubts, why can't I just chill out and see what happens! I'm driving myself crazy!!! :(

Tina.... That's great that they are doing all those tests (not so much for mark!!! It's normally the women getting poked and prodded in all kinds of places!!!) do you feel better now??? 10 weeks sounds a long time but it will fly by, and it's something to look forward too.... Maybe just try and relax and have fun in these next couple of cycles :)

I'm all confused, my body is going crazy.... I have really bad cramps and bloating, feels like I've just started AF!!! Just starting to have massive doubts, why can't I just chill out and see what happens! I'm driving myself crazy!!! :(

I rememeber have af cramps around 5dpiui and i was on 100mg of clomid.. I feel the same way.. Missing af, and bfn's.. I don't know what to think other than praying something is forming. I want to call the doctor but i always feel like i'm blowing up their phones lol so i'm going to wait until the weekend and see whats up since I keep saying she's coming. lol.. I really do feel like she is.. I had ovary cramping today. So idk.. :dohh:

Morning all ladies,

How are you all?

Betty that OPK definitely looks positive to me!

I'm just finishing AF she decided to show up 5 days late this month, which was rather annoying on a plus note I had no AF pains at all and she's nearly gone already.. Going to see my GP on Wednesday to talk about my tests results and to see if my OH can get a referral letter without seeing them as it's bit mean not DTD for 4 days when he's only back for a week in June.. Fingers bloody crossed lol.

Want1, any news on a BFP?

Tina has AF showed up for you yet?

Frisky hope you and baby fish are doing well

Xxx

Hey charm- still showing up negative hpts, so maybe I'm acting like you 5 days late.. Guess I'll just keep waiting.. What symptoms did you have?

Betty are you sure it isn't implantation cramping?? what day did you think that you ovulated on.. crossing my fingers for you dear, you deserve a bit of bloody luck!

I feel much more relieved and relaxed now the appointment is over with. You're right, 10 weeks will fly by especially since I've got loads on with my week away then it's our wedding anniversary and Evie's birthday. I'm just going to stay calm and keep thinking that with any luck we will have our BFP before the end of the year. You never know, one of those 15mill spermies may make their way to the egg before our appointment!

What lovely weather again today! And I'm stuck in work. I've sent Evie to nursery in shorts and t-shirt, it had better stay nice or I'll feel like a bad mother haha xx

:witch: came happily this morning. on to next cycle-- like i said... i know my body. :growlmad:

ahhh so sorry chick, sending you tonnes of luck for your next try xx

Nurse stated we are going to one more cycle of iui the same way.. It's not like we can do ivf, so they will do iui when i say to stop lol.. It's my time, money, and energy, all they have to do is administer it.

Want1more.....im so sorry, that's rubbish!!!! :( hope she is being kind to you and not causing too much pain!!!!
I'm having really bad cramps and bloating, was really bad yesterday, not as bad today but still very much there, feel rubbish!!! I think it's a clomid side effect....
I feel we have done as much as we can this cycle but as seen as I'm not having any progesterone testing done its not even confirmed that my follie released an egg..... I guess only time will tell.... I will be testing on Sunday 1st June..... :)
How is everyone???? All good I hope :)

Sorry to hear AF got you want1, fingers are crossed that the next cycle will bring you your BFP.

Betty, sorry to hear about all the bloating you are getting, you must feel awful, let's hope it's a little bean making a welcome �� can't wait for you to test!!!

Tina how is AF treating you this cycle?

I couldn't go to my doctors apt to discuss my results as I had a social review to do in work, so had to cancel it and can't go now until the start of June.. Not too far away thankfully but very annoying, as they knew I had an apt but no one would go in for me �� PAH! My OH is in a mood at the minute, from being tired, I feel useless as I'm miles away and he takes it out on me being all grumpy on the phone and that �� not a lot I can do though until he comes out of it apart from be here when he needs me.. Just upsets me when he's like this! In work for another 2 days then finally get 2 days off.. Been in 4 days straight by Friday and I'm full of cold so have 0 energy lol... Sorry to go on lol...

Hope you are all well xxxxx

Charm, nice to see you back :) ahhh aren't men just grumps! I think that's men in general but like you said all you can do is be there for him. He will be home before you know it.

My OH has given up smoking completely cold turkey, he's been nicotine free for about 9 days and I'm feeling the brunt of it, he's constantly grumpy and short tempered but I'm biting my lip before having a go back because I know it's just because of the giving up smoking and I don't want to push him back into it.

MY AF is pretty much gone now for another cycle yippee! I'm excited for a long weekend and then just 4 more working days until 9 days off eeeeekkk!! BRING ON THE ALCOHOL! haha I'm not that bad really... honest :) xxx

Hey ladies, I'm doing okay CD 2 and just bleeding
... Looks like someone killed something. Don't know why it's so heavy. Maybe its a good thing. Cd12 or 13 I can go in for a follicle scan. Start clomid on cd5-100mg, praying I get more follicles again. :)
How are you all?

Hi ladies. Back from my hols and trying to catch up. Hope you are all well xx

Morning ladies!! Sorry ive not been on here, hubby is home and ive been working loads.

Wanting, im so sorry af got you...sending hugs your way. Hope your ok my lovely xx

Tina, glad your af has buggered off, onto next cycle..and yeyyyy to alcohol, have one for me!

Betty, hows things your end?? Ive not caught up on all the posts yet, so forgive me if ive missed something major!! Xx

Ab, welcome back. How are you feeling? Hope you had a nice holiday xx

Well, im just on my way to hospital for my 20 week scan!! Ill update later!! Eeeeekkk nervous xx

Frisky, hol was fab thanks. Good luck with your scan. Xx

Oh my god!!! Frisky! Are we funding out today if its a boy or girl??? Wow! That's just flown by..... I can't wait to hear the outcome :)
Want1 sorry you are having a rubbish AF, it's just like a slap in the face, she really is a witch!!!!
Tina.... My fella is a smoker and he has packed in in the past and life was unbearable!!! I was practically stuffing a fag in his mouth! He was sooooo grumpy. Charm.... I think it's men in general, they don't seem to be able to cope with things like us women (we should all be superheroes!!!)
I'm ok, feeling loads better, I've been in quite bad pain these last 3 days.... I called the hospital to see if it was normal, there is a chance that my follicle has turned into a cyst I have to go in next week for a scan to see what's going on..... Very sad face :(

Oh no betty, i pray it hasn't turned into a cyst....Do you think the cramps may be something to do with the clomid maybe?? xx

P.S......... IT'S A BOYYYY!!!!!!

Bloody knew it!! haha xx

Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Frisky!!!! A boy!!!! Awwwwww congratulations my lovely :) how you feeling??? :) :) :)
Yes, I think this is all clomid side effects but I feel absolutely rotten, I slept for 3 hours today! Have no energy, it feels just like pregnancy symptoms, without the pregnancy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->