7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Here is tonight's HPT-- there's something there but idk if it's the end of the trigger or something... of course i'm not supposed to test until wednesday, but couldn't hold it lol... I guess will see in the am if it's darker or lighter!:shrug::coffee:

Morning girls.....wanting, I definitely see the faintest of lines. Try and stay calm and remember it's still early. I pray that it gets darker for you my lovely Xx good luck x

I'm feeling fine, apart from Monday blues....but on the plus side, I'm a day closer to hubby being home. 6 more sleeps :)

Did anyone watch that film bridesmaids last night?? Oh my God, it's the funniest film I've seen, laughed my head off!

My sickness has gone now, just having moments where I'm really tired, like falling asleep standing up!! My boss text me yesterday too, saying she needs to know when I'm finishing & if I'm going back as she's heard I'm moving back home.

Not that it makes a difference when I go back, it won't be a year till after I've had baby anyway & it's not as though she will struggle replacing me!! I'm not in a high powered job! Haha

I've decided to work till the end of July as this will fit in with school summer holidays, I'll only be 29 weeks, but I'll be alot bigger then and don't want to be standing on my feet for 6-7 hours at a time. I'm hoping I'll have no health complications before then.
As for moving back, I told her I'd let her know, as soon as I know (bit of a white lie) we ARE moving back, but we really don't know the exact date or anything yet Xx

Frisky I <3 bridesmaids!!! It's one of the best chick flicks there is, one of those films you can watch again and again and it doesn't get boring.

Glad to hear that your sickness has subsided my dear! I finished work at 32 weeks when I was having Evie, I was struggling to get out of bed in the morning so thought ahhh fuck it and started my maternity leave early.

wantjust1more, I can definitely see the start of something on that test! Hope it turns into a bright pink line over the coming days.

My AF is due around Friday, good thing really because I can't be arsed with period pains when I'm in work. Boobies are achey but that's about it. Just want next Tuesday to be over with then we know the next step!!

G.O.T tonight Betty!!! has anyone else been watching it?? xxx

Morning ladies,

Wantjust1more - I'm sure I can see something on that test, I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is your month lovely!! Xxx

My OH flies back to Cyprus today at 1530 &#128532; Hopefully only until June as he should be back on a course, but not 100% sure yet.. Going to be lost without him. Settled back into English living well, I don't half miss the sunshine though, I forgot how much it rains in England especially Manchester hahahaha!

Frisky - pleased to hear that your sickness as finally subsided. I don't blame you finishing work in July at least you'll be well rested and get everything ready.. Soon be time to give birth &#128513; EKK!

Tina - I've tried to watch GOT but it baffles my little mind, I've watched season 1 and half of season 2 all I can figure is that there are lots of lords and graces lol.. Maybe I'll wait till my OH is back for good and he can explain it too me lol..

AB - I bet you are nervous, bles you.. Have you been to the doctors or anything yet? Xx

I'm off to see my friends baby tomorrow, he's been very poorly and not long come out of hospital.. Can't wait to give him a huge squeeze &#128522; and perhaps listen to my ovaries explodes lol

Hope you all have a good Monday xxxxxx

Here is this morning's test-- I don't know if it's the trigger or not, so i'm just going to keep posting every mornings test lol... Today is 8dpiui/t.. Will see what happens ladies, thank you for all the "dust" and luck.

Attachments

• may 12th 1.jpg
    may 12th 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
Yep can see something again there, the faintest of pink lines!

Just read a post in the 2WW section from a lady who's just got her BFP today, she said she had zero symptoms, she felt the exact same as she would before AF arriving. So I guess there's still hope! Felt achey in the ovary area today, probs due to AF arriving in the next few days.

Ahh I feel totally sad this afternoon. There's a little girl from our town called millie rose, she's the same age as Evie and has neuroblastoma. She was diagnosed when she was just 18 months so of course has been having gruelling treatment since then to beat the cancer. A couple of months ago she was given the all clear only for a few weeks later it to come back. She's been on chemo for a few weeks now and they've just had the scan results back that the treatment isn't working so they're stopping the chemo.

My heart's breaking for her poor family, her life is just beginning. How cruel to have it taken away. It terrifies me too, we just never know what's around the corner :(:( xxx

I'm feeling fine, apart from Monday blues....but on the plus side, I'm a day closer to hubby being home. 6 more sleeps :)

Did anyone watch that film bridesmaids last night?? Oh my God, it's the funniest film I've seen, laughed my head off!

My sickness has gone now, just having moments where I'm really tired, like falling asleep standing up!! My boss text me yesterday too, saying she needs to know when I'm finishing & if I'm going back as she's heard I'm moving back home.

Not that it makes a difference when I go back, it won't be a year till after I've had baby anyway & it's not as though she will struggle replacing me!! I'm not in a high powered job! Haha

I've decided to work till the end of July as this will fit in with school summer holidays, I'll only be 29 weeks, but I'll be alot bigger then and don't want to be standing on my feet for 6-7 hours at a time. I'm hoping I'll have no health complications before then.
As for moving back, I told her I'd let her know, as soon as I know (bit of a white lie) we ARE moving back, but we really don't know the exact date or anything yet Xx

NOW i have to watch it lol. I love good movies!

Well as far as your job goes, just leave it up in the air with your boss about when you are moving. At least you told her your plans. Even though you ARE truly moving.
So i wouldn't even call it a white lie. lol just not giving definite information! :winkwink:

Yep can see something again there, the faintest of pink lines!

Just read a post in the 2WW section from a lady who's just got her BFP today, she said she had zero symptoms, she felt the exact same as she would before AF arriving. So I guess there's still hope! Felt achey in the ovary area today, probs due to AF arriving in the next few days.

Ahh I feel totally sad this afternoon. There's a little girl from our town called millie rose, she's the same age as Evie and has neuroblastoma. She was diagnosed when she was just 18 months so of course has been having gruelling treatment since then to beat the cancer. A couple of months ago she was given the all clear only for a few weeks later it to come back. She's been on chemo for a few weeks now and they've just had the scan results back that the treatment isn't working so they're stopping the chemo.

My heart's breaking for her poor family, her life is just beginning. How cruel to have it taken away. It terrifies me too, we just never know what's around the corner :(:( xxx

I feel bad just reading it.. How sad for these babies, and parents. makes my heart hurt :(

symptoms of af and preg are so similar we don't think to notice it. Like boobs hurting, cramping, etc. Those are all af as well as pg. So it's so hard to diagnose which is which.. Praying for all of us, we get our bfps':happydance:

Hey charm, hope your ok & not too down about hubby....June will soon be here. Bet hubby was ecstatic after city's win yesterday!

Wanting, I see the faintest of something... let's see how tomorrows test goes on.

Tina, your not out till Af shows. I know what you mean about lack of symptoms, I hardly had any....I had more symptoms the other months when I wasn't pregnant!

It's so sad about that little girl, it doesn't bear thinking about. Especially when it's so close to home. You really don't know what's around the corner Xx

My boss was being a right bitch with me today, I can't stand her....I'm just going to work as long as I feel comfortable working, I'm not wasting my energy worrying about her....Roll on July!! Xx

Frisky- My dh has a Lieutenant who does not like him. And he also tells me when he gets home "i killed her with kindness"'... Seems to be working. Maybe do that :winkwink:
When is your next scan? it's finding out the babys gender right?

Tina- Don't give up until AF shows (or NOT)... We seem to be on the same "cycle" as i'm supposed to start Saturday sometime the weekend. So the tests are getting to me.
Have you tested with a FRER yet?

Charm- I'm sure it's hard missing someone you love-- I miss my dh because he works 16 hours a day and gets maybe 2 days off.
I bet England is way nicer than this desert i live in. I love the green!!

I'm getting scared and nervous of a let down.. :af:
I think i'm just going to :sex: to get my mind off things lol

Is it getting darker to you all??:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20140512_164521_970.jpg
    IMG_20140512_164521_970.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
It looks darker to me want. When did doc say trigger would all be gone? Xx

Ooooooh yes, that looks darker! When can we be certain its a positive?? Fingers crossed xxx

Yup darker again! eeek can we start to get excited yet??

wantjust1, I haven't taken an FRER because I never do! I always manage to hold out and see if AF comes, especially since Mark was diagnosed with the low sperm count/motility I guess I just expect it to be negative anyway.

Got some serious cramping going on this morning in my left ovary area, like pinching feelings no other symptoms though! I have a sneaky feeling that my AF is going to be a few days later than normal this cycle because I ovulated 2 days later than normal. So now I'm thinking she's coming in 5 days rather than 3 like my ticker says.

I'm going watching Miley Cyrus tomorrow, Frisky I already know that you despise her haha! But I love her <3 I've booked Thursday off work so going to have a few drinks with my sister and have a boogie! so looking forward to it

AND WE'RE ON COUNTDOWN!!! our appointment is a week today yippee!!! :D:D:D

It looks darker to me want. When did doc say trigger would all be gone? Xx

She didn't say when it would be gone she just said test on Wednesday the 14th.. So not exactly sure... I'm not getting my hopes up at all

Yup darker again! eeek can we start to get excited yet??

wantjust1, I haven't taken an FRER because I never do! I always manage to hold out and see if AF comes, especially since Mark was diagnosed with the low sperm count/motility I guess I just expect it to be negative anyway.

Got some serious cramping going on this morning in my left ovary area, like pinching feelings no other symptoms though! I have a sneaky feeling that my AF is going to be a few days later than normal this cycle because I ovulated 2 days later than normal. So now I'm thinking she's coming in 5 days rather than 3 like my ticker says.

I'm going watching Miley Cyrus tomorrow, Frisky I already know that you despise her haha! But I love her <3 I've booked Thursday off work so going to have a few drinks with my sister and have a boogie! so looking forward to it

AND WE'RE ON COUNTDOWN!!! our appointment is a week today yippee!!! :D:D:D

I don't know when i/we can get excited.. This is so nerve racking...
I'm scared is not true.. :(

Well, I'm praying we end up getting bfp's this month.. I want to go get a frer, but I'm kinda thinking all this was the trigger.. My heart tells me to wait until af is missing, but my brain is saying "keep poas"... So frustrating...

And i hate miley, my gosh, my daughter used to like her and now i cant stand what she's become..

But at least you're going to relax lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->