7dpo, faint line or wishful thinking?

Thank you! Will test again in the morning, praying and hoping!

Hi all - 9dpo today and got up for a wee at 2am, got up again at 5am and did this test.
Should the test be getting darker at this stage, faint lines 3 days in a row or would it be because the 5am wasn't concentrated enough?

Worried i'm headed for another chemical maybe.
Any thoughts appreciated :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 24
Another pic! thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• result 2.png
    result 2.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 24
It's definitely there! At only 9 DPO I wouldn't worry about the line progression. That's darker than my BFP at 9dpo! By 12 DPO my lines were darker and my 14 DPO they were really dark. But 9dpo tests were squinters for sure. Your lines look great for so early :)

This was mine at 9dpo. Just for a reference. Yours is looking good!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 30
Thanks all! The line is so hard to see and pick up on camera especially here with the lighting in work. the only way I can see it properly is by darkening the picture. I'll post another i.c later on. Holding my pee for the next few hours. Thanks so much again for the input x

Ok here it is in untweaked. It's so hard to capture :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 49
Thank you!
Should I be worried it's not getting darker by now after a faint line for 3 days or is that normal at 9dpo? Anyone go on to have successful pregnancies in similar circumstances?
If this is really happening it will be my 5th pregnancy and I have one son so really hoping to give him a sibling asap! xx

I'd expect a really faint line at 9dpo. I can see it! I would wait to test for another 48 hours if you can handle waiting that long.

Thanks all, tested again this morning, again i had a pee during the night and my wee wasn't that concentrated but the line is still so faint, i'm pretty sure it's a chemical again :nope: It should have got darker by now at 10dpo. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->