7dpo, faint line or wishful thinking?

I see it congrats. Remember levels take 48 hours to double. So if your levels are at 5 at 7dpo then there only at 10 at 9dpo. So don't worry. Congratulations again xx

Thanks all, here is today's test tweaked and un-tweaked. my wee was a bit diluted so that's my only hope really i think of this not being a chemical. Is it normal with a chemical to get light lines 4 days in a row?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Result02.jpg
    Result02.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
Hmm I don't see much on the most recent test. It could just be that your urine was too diluted. I also found that early testing with frer's gave me veryyyy faint lines while other tests showed much darker lines. Maybe try another brand?

I can see it in real life but you would really need to be looking for it lol
I will stop by boots on the way home i think and try their tests. Just wish i knew one way or another!
I felt nauseous and boobs are super sore so I was really expecting an obvious line this morning.
Fingers crossed for the Boots tests!

Those pesky lines can be so hard to capture on cameras! My first test on 8dpo evening was so ridiculously faint that my husband and family thought I was crazy. I knew I seen something but couldn't get anyone else to see it and I definitely couldn't capture it on camera. It took days for it to be dark enough for anyone to see and even then, my husband was very doubtful that something so faint could mean anything. Eventually I took a cb digi and it said pregnant 1-2. There was so squinting for that one! How many dpo are you today?

Roughly 9-10 dpo today. Been getting the faint lines since 7dpo.
I think if the boots are faint i'll hold off until af due on saturday or sunday and test again. I feel pregnant which is annoying!
Like you my hubby thinks i'm crazy, he did see a hint of a line but i'm not even saying it to him anymore until i know for sure. It's such a headwreck!

There's definitely hope for you :) It's normal to worry! I think we all do it. You're not crazy for being nervous!

Thanks lilpeanuts! hope your pregnancy is going well :flower:

Hope the boots test gives you a great line, I wouldn't test in the early days unless I'd held my wee for 4 hours and not drank too much, easier said than done but I did it everytime I tested to get consistency and a good progression which I had. Sadly I !ost my lo at 12 weeks in May but I'm still hopeful wishing you lots of luck xx

Boots test last night has the faintest of faintest lines and the same this morning, no point even trying to capture them on picture. I'm 100% it's a chemical as cramping pretty bad now as well. :cry:
On to next month i suppose. Thanks for all the input guys xx

Boots test last night has the faintest of faintest lines and the same this morning, no point even trying to capture them on picture. I'm 100% it's a chemical as cramping pretty bad now as well. :cry:
On to next month i suppose. Thanks for all the input guys xx

:hugs:You are not out yet hun, I am having cramp and had them fr the first few weeks with both my other pregnancies, sometimes really bad. xxx

Cramping can be a good thing. Are you bleeding?

No, no bleeding at all but tests are getting lighter if anything.
I'm about 11dpo today and getting the faint lines since 7dpo so it should be visible without tweaking by now. Due af Saturday so think i'll wait til then to test. It has to be a chemical at this stage. Obviously i hope not but logically I have to prepare myself xx

I got my unmistakable bfp on Tuesday & have had major cramps since . I'm not worried but just wanted to say cramps could mean preggo too. Had lots of cramping with my other kids too. Got it all crossed for ya xx

Each time I was pregnant, I got bad cramps. Mostly AF cramps, but with my first, they were really painful. Ive never tested early and ended up with a BFP. It was always after AF was due so I dont know anything about the line staying light. FX crossed for you. I hope it all works out.

Wow wish I had the willpower not to test early!! Good going girl 😀
I tested this evening after an hour and a half hold and got this, it's barely visible again. Due af tomorrow or Sunday so should know soon either way. Congrats on the bfp's!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 35
Wow still?! I didn't think it was visable to anyone but me! I'm due af today or tomorrow but out of tests so will pick some up later on, wish I'd waited to use my last frer this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->