7dpo, faint line or wishful thinking?

Jess_11

Reaction score
Hi all!

Can anyone see a line here? I think I can see something faint and a bit on the tweaked pic. Think I'm about 7dpo today, one test is from last night and one from this morning. Is it wishful thinking?
Any opinions appreciated and thanks for looking xx

image.jpg

I see something on the top one. Definitely test again tomorrow. Good luck!

Thank you for looking! I'm terrified it's an evap. Boots are doing buy one get one free on frer's so bought 2 box's already. even though I'm only 7dpo or so!
Have 5 frer tests left, really afraid of the sinking feeling of a bfn in the morning!

Question though, are frer's known for evaps? Xx

They're more known for indents. It's a colorless or white line that you can see.

Dont be bummed if there's nothing! I didn't get a faint line until 12 dpo. You have lots of time :)

Ive had a false Positive on a FRER once. The line was pink and even DH saw it. Last cycle, I had a faint line but I guess it was just urine collecting in the indent. I imagine that happens because the test is curved. I dont trust faint lines on FRERs anymore..

I can see it! I've never had a false positive on an FRER, and I have tested many times over the years. I do see evaporation lines, they are yellow for me and show up about 7 days after I take a test.

Thanks all , will test again in the morning. Damn boots with their buy one get one free! Swore I wasn't testing early this cycle.
Have proper cramps and backache, same as af cramps. Thanks again, will update tomorrow x

I can see a faint something. Still early though, I got BFP at 10dpo and BFN's up until then with both of mine, good luck! xx

Thanks all. Here's this mornings test tweaked, can you see it or have I line eye again?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 48
I see a line but it's very faint. Hopefully it's the start of bfp! Fingers crossed for you x

And another pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 33
Last tweaked pic for today i promise :coffee:

Attachments

• inmage3.jpg
    inmage3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online