7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

Can definitely see things on various tests in all pics. If you still have some things not arrived for anniversary and dh knows this then it's perfect! If you get a good test wrap it up and give with the missing pressies!

That's actually a good idea, thank you! I don't know why I didn't think of this :dohh:

How did I miss this thread when you've been so supportive in mine! I see lines on all of them. But I'm not the one to ask :rofl: Happy Anniversary!

Def seeing lines cupcake! Really hope they progress nicely for you. I do get confused over your photos tho lol. I see 5 sets of 4?

Yes, this is because I'm obsessive lol
The first was yesterday's to compare to the other four, which are all the same tests from today's fmu. Instead of taking up a million posts, I put them together using a photo collage app so I can put the original, greyscale and invert together in a single photo. Whilst I do pee on many sticks, I didn't pee on 15

Happy Anniversary to you and your Husband :cloud9:

I can see lines on your tests, fingers crossed they progress :dust:

I see something on them! Fx for today's xxx

Still confused lol. I get why 2 sets of 4, yesterday and today but what are the other 3 lol? Must take u ages!

Josephine, you have completely confused me. I have barely slept so perhaps that's why. Anyway, I posted the first photo which were from 7dpo, then the following four photos were 8dpo (yesterday), I posted that many because I couldn't decide which showed better (my eyes aren't fabulous and I really ought to wear my glasses). Does that explain it better? I don't know. And yes, it does take me ages, because I take many photos, with the HDR setting on which means it takes two of the same photo - one regular and one in HDR, I then take photos in different lights; under our lamp which has three light settings, then in the middle of the hallway on our bannister, then on the windowsill, then opposite the windowsill because faint lines can be completely obliterated or made clearer, depending on the light. I estimate I probably have about ... maybe close to 100 photos by the time I'm finished, depending on how many tests I used. It takes me only a few minutes to take them obviously, but it takes me probably an hour or so to organise them all afterwards. I then use two apps to do greyscale and invert (because invert on the app for greyscale isnt the right file for some reason) and then I put the clearest photos in a frame of three on the collage app so I can fit original, greyscale and invert in together to save taking up space here. I'm, um ... thorough lol I'm the same with everything I do, be it taking photos (I also do similar to regular photos of stuff) or deciding which kettle is best to replace the old one with. Research, screenshots, comparing everything, reading all reviews, looking at the technical specs of stuff etc. I guess it's the AS. Little point in doing half a job :)

So, 9dpo today and I had rubbish sleep. I had to pee at 4am and I'm sure I peed an entire 2L bottle of water lol I then was out of bed three hours after, with a rather diluted cup of pee. My pee sticks are so lame today and I'm guessing that's why. You can just about see it on the IC, the One Step IC, can't really see much if anything on the wider IC though. I caved and bought some FRER while they were on offer still and used one but I'm pretty sure it's the indent on it. As usual *yawn*
My temperature shot up today but whilst I think it would have still increased today, I think it would have been less so had I slept better.
I'm minus my usual lp symptoms so I think the cream is doing its job. I should get my blood results back tomorrow :)

Anyway, some rubbish photos

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 23
Can see on one of the ic but can DEFINITELY see on the FRER! Exciting!

Thanks. It's easier to see on the IC in real life, but it really is super faint. I wasn't hugely surprised though! I'm wary of the FRER since they always have obvious indents on them. More effort requires for a better night's sleep today. May attempt a long hold and an IC later but unsure about this as I am prone to cystitis

I see lines on all of the last ones you posted!

I see lines and you know I don't say that lightly :) the frer looks like the start of something! Very exciting cupcake. Those lines are definately not imaginary! Very faint but there and pink. Can't wait to see your next tests!! Hope this is it!!!

I see lines 😀😀 I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->