7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

I think it would more likely be an indent line than the photo. The three photos of the FRER are taken in three different places in three different lights, the first under a lamp hence the obvious shadow to the right, but I made sure the window was out of it, and the others in natural daylight without any lights on elsewhere and no shadows on them

Decided to try a different test so used a CB early detection, couldn't hold more than 2-3 hours. Rather faint line appeared within a couple of minutes and although it's faint it is blue

Attachments

• IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1826.jpg
    IMG_1826.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1828.jpg
    IMG_1828.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 22
Bfp! You're telling me that mine is and it was the same colour :lol:

Looking like a bfp soon to Me!! Oh cupcake im keeping absolutely everything crossed

Thanks everyone, I hope it is! Or rather, I hope it sticks this time.
I don't know if it's the cream but for days now I have had more trapped farts than my husband :blush:

Well I use the suppositories and have the same problem :blush: :haha:

I see it best on the top left cb. Usually id say bfp but considering the 2 i had which looked remarkably similar im wondering if its a bad batch :(

I wonder if we shud see if our lot numbers match?

Well I use the suppositories and have the same problem :blush: :haha:

Oh really? I'm relieved this is normal lol! I usually only see this a day or so before af but this has been since ... pretty much when I started using it at 3dpo. It's annoying I seem to have to fart at the most inconvenient of times :blush:

It's looking good cupcake but I'm hesitant to call bfp just yet.. it's still very faint on the frer, Im not sure if it's an actual line at this point... looks like the start of something. Hopefully tomorrow there will be more of a progression xx

Thanks Laila, I know what you mean. I know something has started to happen, I just hope it continues this time. But it may be that I need more than a single cycle using the progesterone cream, however I have read many success stories from women using it so hopefully x x

I think it's a bfp I just hope and pray bubba sticks!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"