7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

How have I only just found your testing! I see lines on them all and can see a faint pink line on the frer!!

Thanks everyone :)
Laila, yes I know! Thank you, I know you have a good eye for lines ;)
Ladders lol! That's funny, don't worry, there are always lots of threads it's hard to keep up with everyone. Thank you :)

I'm wondering about something I read about the cream - that progesterone starts to lower after 8-12 hours. So, I'm wondering if applying it three times daily would be good. Or sticking to twice daily. If I manage to speak to my GP about my bloods tomorrow I will ask her, but opinions welcomed! Given the pessaries are so much higher in dose, I don't think it would hurt?

I don't think it could hurt, like you said you'd been prescribed a much higher dose! Can't wait for tomorrow's tests!

That's what I'm thinking. I have ordered another bottle of it which hopefully will arrive at some point during the week. And since I'm seeing some faint lines, a little extra probably would be a good thing

Yep i agree i see lines! Sorry cupcake for confusing you i get it now! It does bamboozle me looking at so many at once tho lol x

Exciting cupcake! Hoping this is a super sticky bean!!

I see the frer!!! Excited for today's!!

Another confusing month. ICs I can see in real life but are so faint like yesterday. FRER I don't know, I can see something but I don't know if it's just the indent. I don't trust super faint lines on FRERs. Having said that, the indent line wasn't as prominent on today's before I used it as they have been before, so I don't know. I don't know if this just isn't going anywhere like the other times, or if it's because I'm drinking so much because my pee is always diluted. But then my ICs at 7dpo & 8dpo were more there, pee wasn't quite as diluted but I was still drinking loads so I don't know. This is frustrating.
10dpo, inconclusive photos, which I'm sure the upload will destroy :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_1470.jpg
    IMG_1470.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
That looks quite obvious on the frer! Either that or I need my eyes testing!

Thank you. I don't trust it lol! Mostly because the ICs aren't anywhere close to as clear as the first ones I did. But I'm about to look back at my chart because I noted down when I had cystitis and that will tell me whether I hadn't drunk as much those days which I guess could be why. The wider ICs I saw today they both had lines already there where both control and test lines are which they don't usually have, so I can't tell if it's that I'm seeing or an actual faint line on those. I can't tell. Stupid tests, why can't they be simple! I wish there was a more sensitive digital test

Definitely see it on the FRER, quite obvious! Can see something on the others too!

I see the frer too but im wondering if the line extends past the test like a weird photo line again. I see it best on the wide tests today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->